Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,287 members, 7,964,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:54 AM

Top 10 Animal Bites That Will Completely Destroy You - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Top 10 Animal Bites That Will Completely Destroy You (4534 Views)

How Do You Treat Dog Bites? / 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice / Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Animal Bites That Will Completely Destroy You by blueheart(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ooh Lawdy!!! cry
Re: Top 10 Animal Bites That Will Completely Destroy You by Sehindemi(f): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: I was bitten by a Nigerian bus driver when I was a teenager and I passed out for 5 hours until I was given an injection and woke up in the hospital with flight time of about 20 hrs waiting for me the next morning. angry

After that day ,I started respecting bus drivers grin
Can't stop laughing..
U rlly made my dae!
Still laughing.... grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 10 Animal Bites That Will Completely Destroy You by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
O boy see teeth!!!!
Re: Top 10 Animal Bites That Will Completely Destroy You by Truckpusher(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sehindemi:
Can't stop laughing..
U rlly made my dae!
Still laughing.... grin grin cheesy cheesy
This is a true life story my sister,as in after that day if you like slap me I go just waka commot jeje.

I never believed that a bite can kill someone just like that .

I still have the scar of that bite on my finger till this very moment grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Animal Bites That Will Completely Destroy You by Truckpusher(m): 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Khaynet:

Lmao

in ur life ehn u no go try me again
The bus driver just wan chop my precious hand commot grin

You be bus driver? angry
Re: Top 10 Animal Bites That Will Completely Destroy You by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: The bus driver just wan chop my precious hand commot grin

You be bus driver? angry

not really I, I drove my grandpa's bus dat day only for u to upset me and luckily I just sharpened my teeth.
Re: Top 10 Animal Bites That Will Completely Destroy You by lirusehn(m): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sehindemi:
Werey cheesy cheesy
tongue
Re: Top 10 Animal Bites That Will Completely Destroy You by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2014
elobyobi: I was one bitten by a centipede.
For 5 minutes I was destroyed. cry cry cry
Ehen?? u no mean am??! shocked
Re: Top 10 Animal Bites That Will Completely Destroy You by elobyobi: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
booqee: Ehen?? u no mean am??! shocked
wallahi
Re: Top 10 Animal Bites That Will Completely Destroy You by tpiander: 10:27am On Aug 29, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
The Hyena shld be top of that list.

Yes, it has the strongest bite of any animal I believe.

Lord have mercy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

U Will Shout HALLELUYAH Wen U See The Female Caucasian Puppies...for Sale / 7weeks Boerboel Mixed With Gsd Pups For Sale / 10 Weeks Old South African Boerboel(south African Mastiff) Puppies For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.