Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,639 members, 7,965,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 02:33 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (47127 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by mgbogo: 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle: As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry
To make matters worst his response was "I don hang boot since last year"
Who says that to a lady bikonu

Do we really have gentlemen on Nairaland?
Can a guy reply pm's of a girl with an open mind?
What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

LMAO

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by miredia(m): 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
The man in question has got a good head on his shoulder. Either of both speculative scenarios, he is romantically involved in a relationship and upholds strict moral standards or he is not attracted to the lady. Simple!!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ayusco85(m): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
cantell: see congo!

We are playing congo this weekend. Nigeria will surely win grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Sunshinelady(f): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
RuudNisterooy: I think the latter part of your post happens to be the case.

I know that guy well, and he's one of those few i respect on here. He has a way with words, and most of his post resonates deeply with the kinda outlook I've 'bout life.

A guy who's been wooed by ladies before(not once, not twice) will not have that kinda feeling you talked 'bout in the former part of your post. So I believe it's strongly the latter. And @ such the OP is un4tunate sort of.

I believe she'll strike gold soonest tho, since all she wants is just 2 b happy! #4giveMyLongPost
. Forgiven
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by searay(m): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Me I'm single and seriously searching, any girl can hook up with me anytime. Just pm me.
BUT you must come from AKS
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ilori1930(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tallesty1: You sayundecided

I'll advice you not to rush into adulthood because it is not fun. It is churlish to speak ill of other people just to prove that you are better than them.

I can begin to see why she is attracted to you. You are quite intelligent bro... and from her comments so far, I think she is excellent too though I didn't get to see her pix. Excellence attracts excellence.
I blv you guys can mk a good combo
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by kika23(f): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tymax:
I had a good day. Stressful too, but productive. smiley

Think we should exchange PM's? Not to derail this thread any further. smiley
Lol...... Alright then
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by kika23(f): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
yehmi01: Dear NL members.

This is to formally inform you that this thread has yielded some positive feedback.

After going through the evidence before me and before this wonderful NL members inclusive of The OP cheesy

I am happy to announce the successful ............................ Of Mr Tymax and Ms Kika23.

Please all in favor of this ............................ Say I.

Oga Seun make una dey award ........................... Certificate for this Romance section ohh so people who are ............................... Can get an official backing.

What ever NL has joined to getther

Let no other social media Put Asunder.

Happy ...................... Life. angry grin grin grin grin
Are you funny?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sunshinelady: . Forgiven
Lol. I have been expecting that ''forgiveness'' since morning tho.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Oahray: 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , I tell you grin grin
seriously?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by otiigba1(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tashamania: I'm sorry, why is this thread even on FP sef ? Is it normal for someone to sit down and think of having an e-romance and then say wooing a guy on NL is difficult?
Are you sure OP is okay?
See me commenting on the useless thread sef!
I'm pissed now! angry
grin grin wellcome to the lunatics club
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
yehmi01:

Please don't get this out of context madam.

Because one guy said No is not a solid reason to generalize all guys.

What if the guy we are talking about here is married. Do you want him to say yes.

Please your statement " blaa blaa blaa I would never be wooing a Nigerian guy! You can quote me" is so on called for.

If you like go and woo a Chinese man for all we care that's you kettle of fish.

Common Girls turn guys down every day and the world has not ended but because one guy turned down one girls naa for reasons best know to him all of us will not hear word again.

Please as I said go and woo Isis self naa you sabi.

Please some of us men are not after Beauty alone but ladies who are sound upstairs. undecided

And you had to make your point twice? Why so burnt? OK now take a can of coke and run along.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by souljaboi51(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
i have never been "woo'ed" on nairaland cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by marieolae(f): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Adeyeancah: Jesu, you too gan sef pretty o o no be small@ MARIEOLAE
thnks
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Tymax(m): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
kika23:
Lol...... Alright then
Alright then. You got mail smiley
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
nickz: grin OP you must be a comedian!!
a big one for that matter o.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
UjSizzle:

That's where i disagree with you. The in love feeling is very weird. It could be for the way a person looks, speaks, their grooming, way they walk, voice, smile.... anything.

@ The emboldened - Do you realize you are taking about the physical part now? It's funny because you never said anything about letters or writing in accordance with the ish here.

And you don't even need to see them to have feelings for them. Could be a trick of the mind, but the feelings are existent still.

See, I can learn to Love a writer's emotion as perceived when reading but not with the writer itself because we are both strangers. Like the OP's case for example, she only ‘Love’ an outcrop of his personality say reasoning, but not him in whole because he's still a stranger. To ‘Love’ and ’to fall in Love’ are two different things, don't mix those two. smiley
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by streetzdreamz(m): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tallesty1: You sayundecided

I'll advice you not to rush into adulthood because it is not fun. It is churlish to speak ill of other people just to prove that you are better than them.
d guy was obviously d kinda guys dat paints oda guys black just to earn some cheap likes from ladies,been going tru ur responses n i must say u r cool,n dsame time witty,u'v gat t up dia,thumbs up man,i like dat...@op everybody's gat his or her fair share of lyf's odds hence our decisions is sometimes based on a reflection of past events,dnt get worked up oer it,plus u shud b greatful d guy told u d truth(which was too icy) n didnt take ur hrt and all u stand for,for a ride...
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by UjSizzle(f): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ceasar1:

@ The emboldened - Do you realize you are taking about the physical part now? It's funny because you never said anything about letters or writing in accordance with the ish here.

See, I can fall in Love with a writer's emotion as perceived when reading but not with the writer itself because we are both strangers. Like the OP's case for example, she only ‘Love’ an outcrop of his personality say reasoning, but not him in whole because he's still a stranger. To ‘Love’ and ’to fall in Love’ are two different things, don't mix those two. smiley

I'm pretty sure we are talking about falling in love and not loving. Love is a conscious act. Falling in love isn't. I could fall in love with a person and still not get around to loving them. I could love a person and still not get around to falling in love with them.
The OP fell in love with an out crop of his personality--reasoning, but doesn't love him as a whole.

Now you define it.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by mkoabiola: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
it not difficult
it depends on ur approach
though,am available for a willing and open hrt...no jokes
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
But why she removed am now? cry cry cry cry
marieolae: she removed it darling
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by goalburner(m): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
softsparkyy:
Hahahhahahahahah
Now this got me laughing.
How true?
very true ma'am
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by marieolae(f): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
olaxco2f: But why she removed am now? cry cry cry cry
iono
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
goalburner:
very true ma'am
I will give it a trial.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by sopoundz(m): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
16 pages ope I aint late, op cn we b frnds
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
I
softsparkyy:
I will give it a trial.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Some NL guys are approachable and 'woo-able'...
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by goalburner(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
softsparkyy:
I will give it a trial.
trial?
ar u kiddin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
goalburner:
trial?
ar u kiddin
No kidding.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by walterenahoro: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle: As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry
To make matters worst his response was "I don hang boot since last year"
Who says that to a lady bikonu

Do we really have gentlemen on Nairaland?
Can a guy reply pm's of a girl with an open mind?
What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

b glad e told u truth and he did not play u
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
UjSizzle:
I'm pretty sure we are talking about falling in love and not loving. Love is a conscious act. Falling in love isn't. I could fall in love with a person and still not get around to loving them. I could love a person and still not get around to falling in love with them.
The OP fell in love with an out crop of his personality--reasoning, but doesn't love him as a whole.

Now you define it.

I don't know a thing anymore. The circle you created messed up the little in my head. I'd better leave this for another day for I'm a stranger myself to this ish.

Nice knowing your thoughts though, gave me a better view to the little I've got. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.