Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,592 members, 7,944,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! (50359 Views)

Former Isreali Prime Minister Invest In Ghana's Economy / Ghana Economy Is Falling Down And Lesson For Nigeria From 2014 / Usa Economy Is Falling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2014
OXYGEN01: Okk u will very soon hear the nigerian traders in Ghana shouting. CHEI!! CHEI!! Ghanaians are killing n collapsing are jobs with huge taxes..Hahaha colony indeed.
This is why I said on that last thread that you guys lack basic Economics knowledge.

Nigerians imports and sells almost everything in your country,your moronic Govt. increases the tax to checkmate at the same time arm twist Nigerian business men and women for more money and the average trader goes home to increase the prices for goods and services and your hungry population pays the bill because they can't do without these goods and services.

So ,my friend tell me who pays the tax at last? undecided

I guess you know the answer grin grin

42 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by chinazaekperem1: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2014
OXYGEN01: Or that will be your last mission. Hahahaha
hahahahahahahaha, ghana's economy grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Airforce1: the way ghana economy is going down, they will soon discover oil grin
They already did some few years ago.

They discovered some oil in commercial quantity and while the appraisal drilling was still ongoing with not much production in place to stabilize production then strengthen their economy.The zombies devalued their currency,declared themselves a free trade zone when their industries are still tender and the West flooded their market with finished goods,killed off the local manufacturers na so yawa come gas grin

They'll now run to IMF to bail themselves out and the Economic stranglehold will continue thereby forcing the political class to say 'yes sir' to Western interference 100% in their economy...........This is WHY I called it another new colony in the making. grin

39 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by Airforce1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: They already did some few years ago.

They discovered some oil in commercial quantity and while the appraisal drilling was still ongoing with not much production in place to stabilize production then strengthen their economy.The zombies devalued their currency,declared themselves a free trade zone when their industries are still tender and the West flooded their market with finished goods,killed off the local manufacturers na so yawa come gas grin

They'll now run to IMF to bail themselves out and the Economic stranglehold will continue thereby forcing the political class to say 'yes sir' to Western interference 100% in their economy...........This is WHY I called it another new colony in the making. grin

wow!

Its crystal clear that ghanians are fools
Why won't IMF give them tha nod

The peeps at IMF are business minded people
They won't say "yes" to people they won't gain a lot from
grin

7 Likes

Re: Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! by OXYGEN01: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
echobee:
Silly is my surname undecided
No wonder i behave silly.Its natural so forgive me OXYGEN01. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

6 Lions Escape From Nairobi National Park, One Caught (Photo) / Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) / United States Electoral College Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.