Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,388 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:05 AM

BOKO Haram:is The Australian Negotiator's Revelation Regarding Insurgency True? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO Haram:is The Australian Negotiator's Revelation Regarding Insurgency True? (423 Views)

My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram - / Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BOKO Haram:is The Australian Negotiator's Revelation Regarding Insurgency True? by Delydex: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Some days ago, Prof Stephen Davis,an Australian Negotiator hired by Federal government to negotiate between FG and Boko Haram Insurgents regarding the release of the abducted Chibok Girls. Who later came up with a revelation that former governor of Borno State, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, the former chief of army staff, General Azubuike Ihejirika, El-Rufai, the present top CBN Officer in the Forex Department and also a left top CBN Officer too (Name not disclosed) are the Boko Haram Sponsors in Nigeria.

In your own plight, do you think his revelations were true and should be acted upon?
Re: BOKO Haram:is The Australian Negotiator's Revelation Regarding Insurgency True? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
I believe he no more he was hired by our goverments so that makes him gud in his job I believe him
Re: BOKO Haram:is The Australian Negotiator's Revelation Regarding Insurgency True? by kunlesehan(m): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
kokotango: I believe he no more he was hired by our goverments so that makes him gud in his job I believe him
Hmmmm...Koko T, choose ur words wisely bro and tread softly.
But u maybe right cos there's an iota of truth in every rumour.

(1) (Reply)

To The Men Of Duty / South Africa Probes Two Nigerians, Israeli Over $9.3m Cash Seizure / New Orbit Brand Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.