Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

What's The Worst Job You Had As A Student? – Open Thread - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's The Worst Job You Had As A Student? – Open Thread (694 Views)

If You Can Do This Job, You Will Be A Great Person! / How To Deal With A Job You Dont Like. / 10 Ways To Love A Job You Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Job You Had As A Student? – Open Thread by mcvize(m): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
it's a tough time to look for work, so it's hard to be too fussy as a student. Any opportunity to earn is one to be grabbed with both hands. my lil sister was once required to choreograph a dance routine as part of an interview for a bar job – and the job turned out to be awful too.

What's the worst job you've ever done? Do you have an unusual story of earning money as a broke student? How about part-time work that seemed great on paper but ended up being far from it? Or was there a job you thought you'd hate that actually turned out to be much better than expected? Share you experiences in the comments section below.as we help provide more tips on our signature below
Re: What's The Worst Job You Had As A Student? – Open Thread by Leitner: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
It has to be the first and also my last Job.
It was a 12hr Job,fvcking strenuous. The height of it was when the day the owner of the pharmacy store told me I can't and should not wear a 3/4 again(to say he know how much I buy that 3/4). On top wetin?! , how much you wan dey pay me per month?!,on top attendant job,make I con go shop for Tuxedos?.
To cut the long story short,with is rules coupled with the fact school will resume soonest,I decided that day will be my last day in his store and I don't for once regret that decision cool .

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Job You Had As A Student? – Open Thread by thankyouJesus(m): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2014
shocked
Re: What's The Worst Job You Had As A Student? – Open Thread by mcvize(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2014
My brother is better to run for your life ohh,,,thats why i choose to start up my own businedd in campusbusiness.
Re: What's The Worst Job You Had As A Student? – Open Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Manchester united kitchen porter. Horrible job, I didn't finish first shift before I quit the job.
Re: What's The Worst Job You Had As A Student? – Open Thread by mcvize(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
wow dats horroble
Re: What's The Worst Job You Had As A Student? – Open Thread by abdulwastecx(m): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
my 6months industrial training program in a real estate/construction company. It was hell with no pay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

KOGI State University Post UME Questions And Answers / Individual With Double Master And 2 Years Working Experienceyetrogetajob / Please Who Know Where I Can Get A Swimming Certificate/passport In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.