Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Cinema Of The World On A Dth Near You?! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cinema Of The World On A Dth Near You?! (743 Views)

My Experience Of "Half Of A Yellow Sun" At The Cinema / Poll:are We Ready For Iptv And Dth Integration In Nigeria? / Which Is The Best Dth Satellite Provider In Nigeria Apart From Dstv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cinema Of The World On A Dth Near You?! by obafemix: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2008
A channel showing world movies coming soon to Nigeria. What're your thoughts on it I am so excited
watching the real movies - away from the junk of Hollywood!!!!!
Re: Cinema Of The World On A Dth Near You?! by twinstaiye(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2008
What channel? Is there any link to the story? Which DTH (Direct to Home) Platform is the movie coming from? Let us know more of this please.
Re: Cinema Of The World On A Dth Near You?! by obafemix: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2008
I have heard from a close source!! lipsrsealed! I think HiTV might carry it undecided. Watch this thread!!!

(1) (Reply)

Hello / Koko Mansion Chima In A Music Video? / What Make Of Lnb Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.