Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,311 members, 7,943,749 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Can You Have A Relationship Outside Your Beliefs. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Have A Relationship Outside Your Beliefs. (541 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Outside Your Religion / Can You Marry Outside Your Tribe? / Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Have A Relationship Outside Your Beliefs. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2014

be it religious or something else.
Re: Can You Have A Relationship Outside Your Beliefs. by graciousolo(m): 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
NOT DONE!
Re: Can You Have A Relationship Outside Your Beliefs. by MizMyColi(f): 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2014

By "relationship" I take it you mean "romantic relationship" yes?

Y'see, while it's true that I'm learning to accept everyone, belief or unbelief irrespective (I don't think that a person's belief or unbelief should be a major determinant of their definition as human beings), I would that I marry someone who shares same core values/belief.

However in an event where someone with a not TOoo different core value/belief wins my heart and is willing to go that extra mile, The only way we can live in peace while enjoying harmonious bliss is through that virtue called Mutual Respect.

So, my answer is Yes! cheesy
Impossible is nothing.
Re: Can You Have A Relationship Outside Your Beliefs. by nzeBiddle(m): 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
I won't even waste time. It is one of those numerous factors I would gladly compromise on while dating provided [my] other crucial critieria are met ..and I've done that once: dated a malo (hausa muslim) girl though on code for obvious reasons 5years ago. Lasted 6months and it was awesome while it lasted wink. They get married waay early so she had to go. Malo chics rock - provided dem gree you (as they hardly ever date outside islam/hausa/kanuri/fulani)
Re: Can You Have A Relationship Outside Your Beliefs. by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sure. Why not?
Re: Can You Have A Relationship Outside Your Beliefs. by Rexphobia(m): 12:01am On Sep 05, 2014
Can i nack outside my beliefs? Why not. Relationship leading somewhere? Nah
Re: Can You Have A Relationship Outside Your Beliefs. by priscaoge(f): 12:19am On Sep 05, 2014
Yes I can.
I think d 1st thing to do is to have a good discussion based on our belief which should include how strictly we both follow our faith(For peace sake). Its better you talk to your partner about his/her religion. What does he/she believe? Learn more about each other's faith. It can be very eye-opening both inspirational and otherwise. It can help u guys not to step on other's belief to avoid quarrels,once we understand and love each other,then we are good to gogringrin

#The Key words here is LOVE and UNDERSTANDING!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Have A Relationship Outside Your Beliefs. by eph12(m): 12:49am On Sep 05, 2014
Hmmmm! Won't be easy at all if the person is a fanatic Christian tho I can try to cope but any other religion I can't even imagine angry

Am just here to check their profile pics cool

(1) (Reply)

Rumor has it that her boyfriend (fiancé) is already married.....pls advice / . / What Next After Valentine ?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.