Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,183 members, 7,916,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 01:12 AM

8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships (1734 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by valkaka(m): 12:49am On Sep 05, 2014
If you are a lady, you must have probably asked yourself this question a trillion times.

Again, you wonder- Why can’t they just be faithful to their partners? Are they controlled by a spirit or worse still a demon? After several questions and much pondering, you resort to insults manufacturing and production- all men are dogs, donkeys, camels, demons, Old Nick, yada yada yada.

So, here are some of the reasons responsible for such promiscuous habit amongst men.

EMOTIONAL DISSATISFACTION

As women love to be appreciated and acknowledged, so do men. Only that they feel it’s unmanly to ask to be given similar attention and appreciation, hence their emotional needs get overlooked. Once an outside woman wraps him with similar appreciation and attention, his guard has effectively been let down.

IMAGINARY TROPHY AND BET

It’s often too common among men to indulge in s*sexual infidelity because at the end of their lives, they’d be awarded a conquering trophy that exists only in their Imagination. So in desperate attempt to win this trophy, they keep wrecking a girl at a time oblivious and insensitive to her emotional well being so as to get that imaginary trophy. Similarly, some men don’t mind being s*xually unfaithful so long as they win a bet made with their friend(s).

VARIETY

Variety, they say, is a spice of life; that shouldn’t however be extended to a marital setting. Most men, probably because of boredom, curiosity, or discontentment tend to want to sample other women aside their wives like it’s some scientific experiment. For such men, give them a thousand women and like Oliver Twist, they’ll still ask for more.

A PROOF OF MANHOOD

Interestingly, many men think that the more women they have s*x with, the more of a man they become. This false assumption has led to many emotional implosion of so many a lady.

OPPORTUNISTIC s*x

It’s a given that humans generally like ‘awoof’ and that includes s*x, too. Seeing that such opportunity may never arise again, all marital vows made are as good as a love poem or a presidential address on new year’s day.

A SENSE OF POWER

So, he is famous, rich handsome, hot and what nots. And he thinks the world should revolve around him which includes having extra or multiple s*xual commitments. If your complete trust is in such kind of man, continuous heartbreaks would be your loyal companion.

REVENGE

A man that effortlessly and ‘dramalessly’ forgives her wife of s*xual infidelity should be feared. Because the next newsflash in the family would be that some woman got impregnated by him and he’s earnestly warming up to breaking all kinds of record. In his mind, he’s even things up and he could use her past s*xual misadventure as an alibi to indulge in further "s*xcapades."

EXIT DOOR

Some men use s*xual infidelity to find an escape route out of a relationship. Since they figured the lady would get mad and then call it quits, they go ahead to force their way through the exit door by intentionally cheating their way out. Not even ‘efo riro’ (vegetable) or a love charm could stop such determined men.

ADDICTION

Some men are so addicted to s*x that you’d think they are under some witchcraft spell. Some may be, though. For such, that constant urge overpowers any will for resistance. Professional and spiritual help could be of serious help to such men.

Now that you know why men act the way they do (if you don’t know already as a lady), let’s know what you think. And for my men out there, here’s confession time, tell us which one(s) you are guilty of.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by jhydebaba(m): 1:06am On Sep 05, 2014
Put together, EGO.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by jennylove7575(f): 1:18am On Sep 05, 2014
I totally agree with u...that's why faithful girls like us dey suffer for relationship.. I really need a loving rich man...that would look into my eyes every morning and whisper romantically... Baby do u want a blank bank cheque or a written one for your shopping?... Then he will just tear the cheque give me,..I will just fill out 5M naira..he go asked me..baby will that be enough?....life go sweet...poor man hmm...if I hear?..hmmm.if I hear?... grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by echobee(f): 1:18am On Sep 05, 2014
Noted
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by Dayjhihannon01(m): 1:24am On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: I totally agree with u...that's why faithful girls like us dey suffer for relationship.. I really need a loving rich man...that would look into my eyes every morning and whisper romantically... Baby do u want a blank bank cheque or a written one for your shopping?... Then he will just tear the cheque give me,..I will just fill out 5M naira..he go asked me..baby will that be enough?....life go sweet...poor man hmm...if I hear?..hmmm.if I hear?... grin
***Peeps in, Hope Neldrizzy is asleep already..... What are you waiting for...? **Bent his head and swerve his hand in gesture.... Here I am MyLady grin grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by okosodo: 1:42am On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: I totally agree with u...that's why faithful girls like us dey suffer for relationship.. I really need a loving rich man...that would look into my eyes every morning and whisper romantically... Baby do u want a blank bank cheque or a written one for your shopping?... Then he will just tear the cheque give me,..I will just fill out 5M naira..he go asked me..baby will that be enough?....life go sweet...poor man hmm...if I hear?..hmmm.if I hear?... grin
You dey crase
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by Hollyb(f): 2:34am On Sep 05, 2014
okosodo: You dey crase
lols
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by pharmo25(m): 2:48am On Sep 05, 2014
Ogun owo straight..
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by ojun50(m): 6:34am On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575 I knw u are btw or above 28, i hope u we nt get to 30 years befor dis rich man come and wen he comes u guys we start BF tin befor he engaged u, by then u don reach 31.

I no u like money but be careful.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by jennylove7575(f): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2014
ojun50: jennylove7575 I knw u are btw or above 28, i hope u we nt get to 30 years befor dis rich man come and wen he comes u guys we start BF tin befor he engaged u, by then u don reach 31.

1am 43 why are trying to calculate my life? Hmmm?
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by jennylove7575(f): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2014
pharmo25:
Ogun owo straight..
grin grin grin grin Ogun owo ko, grin grin I no send
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by teewai3(m): 8:38am On Sep 05, 2014
please,somebody should wake this girl..its morning already..cant imagine she is still dreaming cool
blank cheque ko, plain cheque ni wink wink
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by jennylove7575(f): 8:42am On Sep 05, 2014
okosodo: You dey crase
ha ha ha ha..Na u I resemble ha ha ha grin grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by jennylove7575(f): 8:44am On Sep 05, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: ***Peeps in, Hope Neldrizzy is asleep already..... What are you waiting for...? **Bent his head and swerve his hand in gesture.... Here I am MyLady grin grin
ha ha ha ha..Abeg free my waist.. grin grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: ha ha ha ha..Abeg free my waist.. grin grin
Ah... Abeg make I nor free am o... E sweet me as I hold am fah....--singing-- I will never let you go unless you yield....
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by tobiboss(m): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2014
i like honest people like you, never hide who you are, never settle for less, no one deserves to suffer
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by jennylove7575(f): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2014
tobiboss: i like honest people like you, never hide who you are, never settle for less, no one deserves to suffer
see sarcastic... grin grin I know is not from your mind..ha ha ha
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by Ebubeslym(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575:

Your signature says it all.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by starlingbawa(m): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2014
ojun50: jennylove7575 I knw u are btw or above 28, i hope u we nt get to 30 years befor dis rich man come and wen he comes u guys we start BF tin befor he engaged u, by then u don reach 31.

grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by jennylove7575(f): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2014
Ebubeslym:

Your signature says it all.
yes oo
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by ojun50(m): 9:44am On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: 1am 43 why are trying to calculate my life? Hmmm?

i like u dat y am doing dat nd i want u to reduce yr love for me
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by jennylove7575(f): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Ah... Abeg make I nor free am o... E sweet me as I hold am fah....--singing-- I will never let you go unless you yield....
ha ha ha then hold it tighter...ha ha ha
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by jennylove7575(f): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2014
ojun50:

i like u dat y am doing dat nd i want u to reduce yr love for me
love shocked shocked ha ha ha I swear am still searching for that word in my dictionary. Ha ha ha grin lovoo..okay o
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: ha ha ha then hold it tighter...ha ha ha
Good that I now av a Free-Pratigue.... PMs go do the remaining.... Whey Neldrizzy make he come do the I-do proceedings and becum Legally E-Couples grin grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by ojun50(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: love shocked shocked ha ha ha I swear am still searching for that word in my dictionary. Ha ha ha grin lovoo..okay o

sorry nt for me but for money.
is like u being heartbroken?
Any way hv seen yr pix nd i like them nd kind of like u.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by jennylove7575(f): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
ojun50:

I crazy o...u can't cope with my type o...I am very annoyingly sarcastic.... Ha ha ha ha ha... grin grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by ojun50(m): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: I crazy o...u can't cope with my type o...I am very annoyingly sarcastic.... Ha ha ha ha ha... grin grin

i no but u can't be like dat forever
and me am the cool type and nd wht matter most is understand
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by Dayjhihannon01(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
ojun50:

what whuz diz shocked shocked ?? Jenny u nor tell am? Na Neldrizzy I dey for the legal action na.. Points a pistol to his head .. In Jim iyke's voice ''If u dare cross dis part again?.......... BoneFaze
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by Houseofglam7(f): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
In summary, Nigerian men cheat because women exist in Nigeria. undecided
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by ojun50(m): 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: what whuz diz shocked shocked ?? Jenny u nor tell am? Na Neldrizzy I dey for the legal action na.. Points a pistol to his head .. In Jim iyke's voice ''If u dare cross dis part again?.......... BoneFaze

is dat so Jennysweet
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
ojun50:

is dat so Jennysweet
Jennylove7575....tell-an, yahn-am... Eh ehe.. Wetin I no go c... *Flaps palms in disbelief.... He con dey package her name with sweet.... Sweet ko?
Re: 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships by sureboy4eva(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
Na wa o. All dis kind tin na him u dey wish for? Omo u go need pray and fast o. Bcoss I doubt if any man at dis jet age fit do u blank cheque not until u prove worthy of it. Women has spoil womanhood and men are becoming mean day by day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? / I See Berem In My Dreams. Help! / Friend Zone 69

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.