Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,093 members, 7,890,603 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:47 PM

How To Implement A Programming Language In Javascript - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Implement A Programming Language In Javascript (707 Views)

Build A Mobile App Without Knowing Any Programming Language or line of code. / How Can I Implement A Local Area Networking For My App / Implement A Digital System In Any Programming Language Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Implement A Programming Language In Javascript by digitalafrica: 5:08am On Sep 05, 2014
This is a tutorial on how to implement a programming language. If you ever wrote an interpreter or a compiler, then there is probably nothing new for you here. But, if you're using regexps to “parse” anything that looks like a programming language, then please read at least the section on parsing. Let's write less buggy code!

The ToC on the right is in “simple-to-advanced” order. I'd recommend you not to skip forward, unless you know the subject well. You can always refer back if you don't understand something. Also, questions and feedback are very much appreciated!

The target audience is the average JavaScript / NodeJS programmer.

Link - http://lisperator.net/pltut/

(1) (Reply)

Common C++ Gotchas / Help Desk Organization. / Library Codes 2015 For VB.NET Programming Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.