Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:09 AM

Joan Rivers’ Funeral Wish: Valentino, Beyoncé Hair And Meryl Streep Sobbing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joan Rivers’ Funeral Wish: Valentino, Beyoncé Hair And Meryl Streep Sobbing (2174 Views)

DNA Reports Confirms Meryl Streep Is Future’s Biological Mother / Pictures Of Meryl & Mwisho's 9 Month Old Daughter! / Stephanie Hangs With Meryl Streep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joan Rivers’ Funeral Wish: Valentino, Beyoncé Hair And Meryl Streep Sobbing by oludashmi(f): 5:41am On Sep 05, 2014
Legendary comedienne, Joan Rivers, who died yesterday has said she wants her burial to be, a showbiz and she requested for Valentino, Beyoncé Hair and Meryl Streep Sobbing.

On obituaries
“I love the obituaries. To me, obituaries are just wedding announcements without the pictures. I read the obituaries carefully, the way Lindsay Lohan reads her Miranda rights.”

On funerals
“I love funerals! To me a funeral is just a red carpet show for dead people. It’s a chance for mourners from all walks of life to accessorize basic black, and to make a fashion statement that is bold enough to draw attention away from the bereaved but subtle enough so that no one knows that it’s happening. And, it’s a great way to have quiet fun.”

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/joan-rivers-funeral-wish-valentino-beyonce-hair-meryl-streep-sobbing/

Re: Joan Rivers’ Funeral Wish: Valentino, Beyoncé Hair And Meryl Streep Sobbing by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 05, 2014
Sucks; She passed away, the same day as Beyonce's Birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers’ Funeral Wish: Valentino, Beyoncé Hair And Meryl Streep Sobbing by paramedic: 7:35am On Sep 05, 2014
What a wish
Re: Joan Rivers’ Funeral Wish: Valentino, Beyoncé Hair And Meryl Streep Sobbing by icebebe(f): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2014
glitest: Sucks; She passed away, the same day as Beyonce's Birthday.
yea,tout of dat too,it makes me feel dere's more to her death.
Re: Joan Rivers’ Funeral Wish: Valentino, Beyoncé Hair And Meryl Streep Sobbing by naffysa(f): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
RIP Joan Rivers
Re: Joan Rivers’ Funeral Wish: Valentino, Beyoncé Hair And Meryl Streep Sobbing by JEITO: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
Will that help her get into Heaven undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Joan Rivers’ Funeral Wish: Valentino, Beyoncé Hair And Meryl Streep Sobbing by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
I just ticked fashion police out on the list of my fave shows
Re: Joan Rivers’ Funeral Wish: Valentino, Beyoncé Hair And Meryl Streep Sobbing by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
icebebe: yea,tout of dat too,it makes me feel dere's more to her death.

Why did u say that?.... Abeg spill ham
Re: Joan Rivers’ Funeral Wish: Valentino, Beyoncé Hair And Meryl Streep Sobbing by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
hmmmn dey don start *clears road* ....pls tell me bout it,am sure it cant be more dan illuminati
Re: Joan Rivers’ Funeral Wish: Valentino, Beyoncé Hair And Meryl Streep Sobbing by fairygeh(f): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
. Hmn what's more to her death again?an 81 year old woman dies and yet there's more to her death undecided.superstitious babe.

(1) (Reply)

Pix:toke Makinwa Step Out In Purple And Black For Lagos International Trade Fair / Fans Blasts BBA Host Ik's Wife Over Twitter Post. / Check Out Revealing Photo Of Nicki Minaj Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.