Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,346 members, 7,940,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Will You Do, If Your Fiance: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do, If Your Fiance: (1063 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do, If Your Fiance: by Mgbejume: 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2008
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Your Fiance, cheats on you with your elder Sister's Best friend, with him knowing she is Your elder Sister's best friend. He now denies her in her presence, your presence and your elder Sister, latter on he now comes behind and begs you for forgiveness, begs your elder Sister and her best friend also. Telling them individually that is you he actually wants to be with, not your elder Sister's best friend!!!!

Ladies, What is your opinion looking at it from your the three sides i.e your Elders Sis, her best friend and from yours? If you love him,Will you forgive him and accept him back as your Fiance? What do u expect of your elder Sis and her Best friend to do, and how do you expect them to react to. WHAT WILL YOU DO

Also, your elder Sis now tells your family members of this incident, do you expect them to accept him?

Gentlemen, What do u think of this Man and his actions, and if you were the girls elder Brother what will you do?
Re: What Will You Do, If Your Fiance: by Tonyet1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2008
BABE RUN [size=15pt]FOR[/size] [size=24pt]YOUR[/size] [size=24pt]LIFE[/size], [size=18pt]HE[/size] [size=13pt]IS[/size] A FAKE
Re: What Will You Do, If Your Fiance: by MrCrackles(m): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2008
Re: What Will You Do, If Your Fiance: by sesman(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2008
Mgbejume:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Your Fiance, cheats on you with your elder Sister's Best friend, with him knowing she is Your elder Sister's best friend. He now denies her in her presence, your presence and your elder Sister, latter on he now comes behind and begs you for forgiveness, begs your elder Sister and her best friend also. Telling them individually that is you he actually wants to be with, not your elder Sister's best friend!!!!

Ladies, What is your opinion looking at it from your the three sides i.e your Elders Sis, her best friend and from yours? If you love him,Will you forgive him and accept him back as your Fiance? What do u expect of your elder Sis and her Best friend to do, and how do you expect them to react to. WHAT WILL YOU DO

Also, your elder Sis now tells your family members of this incident, do you expect them to accept him?

Gentlemen, What do u think of this Man and his actions, and if you were the girls elder Brother what will you do?

answer this, would he have told you if he didn't get found out, i think not, if i was your elder brother the girls, i will her to forget about him, once a cheat always a cheat, thats my 2 kobo,
Re: What Will You Do, If Your Fiance: by cheyi(m): 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2008
no go area.d guy is just catching his fun

(1) (Reply)

Help! Gift Ideas To Rekindle A Fading Love / Where Is The Best Place To Choose A Life Partner / Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.