Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,113 members, 7,916,249 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:52 PM

Famous Trannies Including Lady Gaga,ann Coulter And.....i Can't Say!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Famous Trannies Including Lady Gaga,ann Coulter And.....i Can't Say!! (937 Views)

Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari / ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture / Ms. Ann Kio Briggs: ‘jonathan Has Disappointed Nigerians’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Famous Trannies Including Lady Gaga,ann Coulter And.....i Can't Say!! by kikuyu1(m): 8:38am On Sep 05, 2014
Firstly if there was a way I could restrict this post to mature minds,I'd have done so. Small minds will weep,scream ansd gnash theier teeth discovering their 'heroes' are nothing but cardboard cutout pervs. READ ONLY IF READY FOR THE TRUTH!
Personally I pity these people but its obvious they're being misused to further an agenda for the Global Elite. Anyway,Michelle Obama is among them. Yes! Which raises questions about Obama which btw have been well answered long before he arrived in the WH.
A classmate of Barry's dropped some bombshells on his Haawai high school days-even then Barry Soetoro's 'tendencies' were well established. The video is short and revealing.
http://karanjazplace..com/2014/09/joan-rivers-nearly-pays-price-for.html
Re: Famous Trannies Including Lady Gaga,ann Coulter And.....i Can't Say!! by kikuyu1(m): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wow! And now Joan has just died! She paid with her life after all.
Re: Famous Trannies Including Lady Gaga,ann Coulter And.....i Can't Say!! by kikuyu1(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
The truth is like the morning it will always come. Even more proof about Mr.Michelle!
We also know about Michelle Obama’s masculine body features. Since Barrack Obama is not into women, Michelle is either a male or a transgendered pretending to be a female to avoid getting in the way of Barrack becoming U.S. President. It is far less likely that Obama got married to a real female just to appear to be straight. Their body language says otherwise.
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=86296
Of course my sympathy is with the kids,but I just wonder if the Obamas will have any credibility left by 2016.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Abduct Another 100 Women In Adamawa State / Blackout In Lagos / 2015 Elections :obasanjo’s Stepdaughter Joins Lagos Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.