Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

What's Your Biggest Turn Off In A Lady Or Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Biggest Turn Off In A Lady Or Man? (6894 Views)

Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Biggest Turn Off In A Lady Or Man? by lillya(f): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2014
QuiverBox:
How about if he claims to be poor but actually rich? will that count as a turn off too?
yes dear it will. I hate lies like crazy.am I a gold digger that he will pull that stunt? Best believe me dear it is what it is
Re: What's Your Biggest Turn Off In A Lady Or Man? by adeoladrg(m): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2014
Marverick: pharm adeola, greetings! cool

Bossman! I remain loyal sir.
Re: What's Your Biggest Turn Off In A Lady Or Man? by jibsai(m): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
Well, I hope u don't lie too angry

lillya: yes dear it will. I hate lies like crazy.am I a gold digger that he will pull that stunt? Best believe me dear it is what it is
Re: What's Your Biggest Turn Off In A Lady Or Man? by emperorchedda(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
I despise gals who pretend like they are angels who haven't seen a ddick and I have this hatred for ladies who pout for a picture. It makes me wanna throw up
Re: What's Your Biggest Turn Off In A Lady Or Man? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
emperorchedda: I despise gals who pretend like they are angels who haven't seen a ddick and I have this hatred for ladies who pout for a picture. It makes me wanna throw up

On point.com

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Turn Off In A Lady Or Man? by msjanet(f): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bragging ! Nothing annoys me more than that.
Re: What's Your Biggest Turn Off In A Lady Or Man? by Lakeside4christ(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Double datin,Liar and Pride!
Re: What's Your Biggest Turn Off In A Lady Or Man? by coolzeal(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
protruding stomach and deep makeup
Re: What's Your Biggest Turn Off In A Lady Or Man? by ionsman: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
Being too Artificial....I once hooked up with a Uniben babe.She was my brother's course mate. From her pictures,she looked stunning.
The day we finally met,I was so elated she was coming. She took a cab to my house and I waited for her outside. Immediately I saw her my mood changed because she wasnt as beautiful as her pictures made her look.We went in and when it was time to get into action,I wanted to take off her clothes. She declined and insisted she was gonna do it herself.While she was taking them off,she covered herself with a duvet so I was puzzled.
My people,on picture this girl's boo.bs were big. But when I felt them,they were smaller than that of mo cheddah.I was so angry that I just did the deed out of anger.Immediately she left,I deleted her nos and also removed her from my bbm list....It was a bad experience.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Turn Off In A Lady Or Man? by haibe(m): 12:12am On Sep 08, 2014
Excessive Makeup angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christians, Is Marrying More Than One Woman A Sin? / Please Rate These Sexy Photos I Drew With My Phone. / Latest Picture Of Nairaland owner : Seun..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.