Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,269 members, 7,950,420 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Whom Should I Marry? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whom Should I Marry? (922 Views)

Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / Marrying Someone You Are Not Crazy About.- Should I Marry Him? / Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whom Should I Marry? by integritysingle: 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
Most people out there can relate to this story, one way or the other
I had a chat with a lady in her late thirties, single, educated with a very good career; I asked her what kind of man she would like to settle down with? She told me the qualities she was looking for in a man, it was really simple and interesting, just like what any normal person would desire.
Due to her age and her past willingness to hook up with a man that proved abortive, she had resigned to settle down with a married man who had promised to rent an apartment in another city and open a small business for her.
Her story really touched my heart, because I had met a promising young man few months ago who fits exactly into her kind of man and vise vasa. Unfortunately these two individuals are in separate locations, which has made it impossible for them to meet.
Matilda will have to trade her happiness and that of her unborn children for her decision to marry for a wrong reason. I cannot really fault Matilda’s actions because she is just like any other busy person out there, who rarely has time to interact, but if there was someone to link these two together, they probably would have ended well in life.
There are so many other reasons why people get married that lead to a separation, which affects children, as well as the couple.
This story and so many others gave birth to integrity singles event. At integrity singles we take it upon our self’s to connect like-minded people of integrity, also to dig deep in finding out what qualities and what interest both male/female are looking for in each other, we then connect those of similar interest and desires.
08169818562. Pin 25B41342
Re: Whom Should I Marry? by pickabeau1: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Thes two sentences are contradictory

Aside being a second wife, whats the deal about her being resettled.. what exactly is her career

integritysingle: Most people out there can relate to this story, one way or the other
I had a chat with a lady in her late thirties, single, educated with a very good career; I asked her what kind of man she would like to settle down with? She told me the qualities she was looking for in a man, it was really simple and interesting, just like what any normal person would desire.
Due to her age and her past willingness to hook up with a man that proved abortive, she had resigned to settle down with a married man who had promised to rent an apartment in another city and open a small business for her.
Her story really touched my heart, because I had met a promising young man few months ago who fits exactly into her kind of man and vise vasa. Unfortunately these two individuals are in separate locations, which has made it impossible for them to meet.
Matilda will have to trade her happiness and that of her unborn children for her decision to marry for a wrong reason. I cannot really fault Matilda’s actions because she is just like any other busy person out there, who rarely has time to interact, but if there was someone to link these two together, they probably would have ended well in life.
There are so many other reasons why people get married that lead to a separation, which affects children, as well as the couple.
This story and so many others gave birth to integrity singles event. At integrity singles we take it upon our self’s to connect like-minded people of integrity, also to dig deep in finding out what qualities and what interest both male/female are looking for in each other, we then connect those of similar interest and desires.

2 Likes

Re: Whom Should I Marry? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
pickabeau1: Thes two sentences are contradictory

Aside being a second wife, whats the deal about her being resettled.. what exactly is her career

my thoughts exactly,how can she have a good career and the same town be willing to settle down in a rented apartment and also manage a small business for a married man, anyways u never know how far a desperate lady is willing 2 go to get a hubby

1 Like

Re: Whom Should I Marry? by pickabeau1: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
lofty900: my thoughts exactly,how can she have a good career and the same town be willing to settle down in a rented apartment and also manage a small business for a married man, anyways u never know how far a desperate lady is willing 2 go to get a hubby

Lets wait for the OP
she or he has a point they are playing towards.. hookups?anti-polygamy?

Siddon look
Re: Whom Should I Marry? by bennyrazz: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
integritysingle: At integrity singles we take it upon our self’s to connect like-minded people of integrity, also to dig deep in finding out what qualities and what interest both male/female are looking for in each other, we then connect those of similar interest and desires.
all this pimps never get tire grin grin
Re: Whom Should I Marry? by perry2020(f): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
u should obviously no she is advertising integrity singles.
I just wonder why women bother themselves with marriage sum even go the extra mile just to please or get a man.

1 Like

Re: Whom Should I Marry? by Godmystrength: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
pickabeau1:

Lets wait for the OP
she or he has a point they are playing towards.. hookups?anti-polygamy?

Siddon look
All what OP wrote up there is to advertise this
integritysingle: This story and so many others gave birth to integrity singles event. At integrity singles we take it upon our self’s to connect like-minded people of integrity, also to dig deep in finding out what qualities and what interest both male/female are looking for in each other, we then connect those of similar interest and desires.
There is no Matilda anywhere jare. She didn't ''compose'' her story well well...
Re: Whom Should I Marry? by pickabeau1: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
Godmystrength: All what OP wrote up there is to advertise this
There is no Matilda anywhere jare. She didn't ''compose'' her story well well...

Lol.....

Na to wait Na...all Na advert
Re: Whom Should I Marry? by SAMBARRY: 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
Matilda abi kiloporuko e.i am the mr right waiting for you tongue

Re: Whom Should I Marry? by beeevan: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
SAMBARRY: Matilda abi kiloporuko e.i am the mr right waiting for you tongue

I just like this pic grin
Re: Whom Should I Marry? by SAMBARRY: 7:34am On Sep 06, 2014
beeevan:

I just like this pic grin
yes o I am the man resting beside the car waiting on her tongue grin cheesy grin
Re: Whom Should I Marry? by integritysingle: 8:49am On Sep 06, 2014
Its not an issue for you make a joke out of, matilda and so many others are real, everyone of us has been through one relationship or the other that Is not exactly what we expected, my question for you is, are u married? If yes do share the same opinion and interest with your spouse? What if you where to meet and marry a lady that has all the qualities you are looking for in a woman, character, likes, ethnicity, I mean your ideal soul mate, partner, friend and lover? And vise vasa.
Re: Whom Should I Marry? by integritysingle: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2014
If you think the story is not good enough, feel free to share your own story. I am from osun state, am a skin therapist, I listen everyday to different stories of late marriages, divorces, widows seeking for companions etc, I decide I can contribute to this peoples happiness, I believe there is someone out there for them.

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Things Our Kids Will Never Understand / This Tweet Sums Up Feminism / Are The "Very Rich" Always Unhappy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.