Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

Use Your PayPal Acct to Purchase Something for Me - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Use Your PayPal Acct to Purchase Something for Me (841 Views)

Having Problem Withdrawing Your Online Earning?Let's Use Our Paypal Acct #205/$ / Is There Still Nigerian & Can A Nigerian Run Verified Paypal Acct From Nigeria? / Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Your PayPal Acct to Purchase Something for Me by goldenval(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2008
I need to confirm if somebody can help me use his own paypal account to purchase something for me on the internet and i will pay the person in naira here in Nigeria, IF you think you can do that, do email me at ericstan1970@yahoo.com or call me on 07026061545, Thank you.
Re: Use Your PayPal Acct to Purchase Something for Me by goldenval(m): 3:41am On Oct 29, 2008
Please where is those people who are making noise here that they have paypal account, this is what i need from you. I want to order something online but do not have a paypal account, something i want order is not more than $50 or $100 only. so i need someone to help me purchase something online by using his paypal, then i will pay the person via bank account here in Nigeria. so send me email at ericstan1970@yahoo.com, so that we can discus the price you will charge
Re: Use Your PayPal Acct to Purchase Something for Me by goldenval(m): 4:00am On Oct 29, 2008
I am still waiting!, where them dey now?
Re: Use Your PayPal Acct to Purchase Something for Me by naijacutee(f): 8:47am On Oct 29, 2008
lol
Re: Use Your PayPal Acct to Purchase Something for Me by faoni572(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2008
lolĀ  cheesy shocked
Re: Use Your PayPal Acct to Purchase Something for Me by goldenval(m): 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2008
Humm, wonders shall never end!, I think say those ppl here weh dey make noise since about paypal done run finish, just for them to help me buy something online, nobody wan respond again but if i write here say,, HOW MUCH IT WILL COST ME TO OPEN PAYPAL ACCOUNT HERE, ALL OF THEM GO DEY EMAIL ME. NA WA OH OOO, STILL WAITING! cry cry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Use Your PayPal Acct to Purchase Something for Me by yungchap(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2008
They are all empty vessels!!!
Re: Use Your PayPal Acct to Purchase Something for Me by hedgesfun(m): 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2008
They are not empty vessels some of them are really real and will surely help but you the title of your thread does not ask for paypal you should had include paypal in the title and you will see the response from genuine people I will recommend leno to you his phone number is 08038177950 he is serious and genuine he posts here more often also. Contact him and you will get it done in no time I assure you.
Re: Use Your PayPal Acct to Purchase Something for Me by goldenval(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2008
still waiting, all this fake ppl here. where una dey cry
Re: Use Your PayPal Acct to Purchase Something for Me by ztyle(m): 5:00am On Nov 04, 2008
Dude read other thread thats related to PAYPAL, for cryinq out loud! undecided
Re: Use Your PayPal Acct to Purchase Something for Me by gbengaijot(m): 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2008
@goldenval, really, i think your attitude towards asking was a bit rude. I know of many people on this forum who could purchase for you without collecting any surcharges or service charge from you.

I think you should ask nicely next time instead of being rude with your approach

Goodluck
Re: Use Your PayPal Acct to Purchase Something for Me by goldenval(m): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2008
@gbengaijot, am not rude at all, anyway, i have already purchased Zenith Bank debit card already, so i do not need any paypal stuff again. thanks all
Re: Use Your PayPal Acct to Purchase Something for Me by akinalabi(m): 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2008
@ goldenval,

Because people are not willing to help you with their paypal
accounts doesn't mean they do not have paypal accounts
and it sure doesnt mean they are empty vessels.

Anyway, did the Zenith Bank card go? Were you buying
through paypal?
Re: Use Your PayPal Acct to Purchase Something for Me by goldenval(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2008
@Akinalabi, I used the Zenith Card surfer to purchase a website on the internet. just go to any of their branches and fill form and they will give you the card.
Re: Use Your PayPal Acct to Purchase Something for Me by akinalabi(m): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2008
@ goldenval,

I have a GTB mastercard that works fine for me. The only
trouble is if I want to but through paypal.

Can you pay with yours through paypal?
Re: Use Your PayPal Acct to Purchase Something for Me by goldenval(m): 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2008
Dear Akin,
I do not have a paypal account because of the way they are frozen people's account. so i only reload my card anytime i wanna purchase something on the internet. By the way, i bought a book about your business, like doing online business but it was stolen again, so i lost all contacts of yours. How are you, can you send me email at ericstan1970@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner Needed For Sixty Percent In Twelve Months. / Contact This Number If You Want To Play Football In Europe. / Secrets To Building Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.