Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

The DEATH Connection Between Joan Rivers And Michael Jackson - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The DEATH Connection Between Joan Rivers And Michael Jackson (1223 Views)

"25 Things You Don't Know About Me" Joan Rivers / Chaos On Ore-benin Road Over The Death Of A Footballer / Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The DEATH Connection Between Joan Rivers And Michael Jackson by dainformant(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
Joan Rivers may have been given the same drug that killed Michael Jackson when she went into cardiac and respiratory arrest at a New York clinic, it has been sensationally claimed .The 81-year-old comedy legend slipped into a coma and never regained consciousness after being sedated for an endoscopy procedure. She died yesterday afternoon.The New York State Department of health has launched an investigation into...............SEE MORE; http://nationalinformants..com/2014/09/the-death-connection-between-joan.html

Re: The DEATH Connection Between Joan Rivers And Michael Jackson by limociano007(m): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
I just dey walker pass like Johnny walker
Re: The DEATH Connection Between Joan Rivers And Michael Jackson by LOC1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
Awon oyinbo yii ke. IYA don old finish na. Stop the investigation and save your energy

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Wall Geckos And Cockroach / I Have A Movie Date With MI But I Cant Go I Need A Nairalander To Go For Me / Nollywood Actor Ali Nuhu Is 41 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.