Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,235 members, 7,925,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 01:53 AM

All Amateaur Male Cook Please Come In And Lets Cook! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / All Amateaur Male Cook Please Come In And Lets Cook! (780 Views)

How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Amateaur Male Cook Please Come In And Lets Cook! by Simpsonrocket(m): 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
We will be preparing noodles.
I Like Golden Penny noodles (The new goat flavour) so you can choose your own noodles.

Get a working stove (if you dont have one, you can use firewood)
pour 1gallon of kerosene
"Aghhrr! I dont need to tell you guys how to prepare your stove na. Abeg!"
Ok boil a bucket of water in your pot then add 1pack of your favourite noodles then leave for 30minutes to dry the water. While waiting for it to dry you can sit down and be playing with matches or any kitchen gadgets. When it finally gets dry add your seasoning. Walah! You've just succeded in becoming a good cook. Note That: You can add a little red oil for smooth swimming through your throat. You can also spice it with Bitterleaf or Ugwu.

Posted By: The Latest Cook in Town

1 Share

Re: All Amateaur Male Cook Please Come In And Lets Cook! by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hannesy u com share diz...z.... Hain?? Owk.... Kontunu.... Ol diz noodles u are sharing...... I comment ma reserve
Re: All Amateaur Male Cook Please Come In And Lets Cook! by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
Eh Op if I hear... As whitish as dis is....?
Re: All Amateaur Male Cook Please Come In And Lets Cook! by Airforce1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
The indomie noodles I cooked for the first time last week ended up tasting like "peas"

Hannesy na dis kind thread u invite me come undecided
Re: All Amateaur Male Cook Please Come In And Lets Cook! by hannesy(f): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Hannesy u com share diz...z.... Hain?? Owk.... Kontunu.... Ol diz noodles u are sharing...... I comment ma reserve
u need am
Re: All Amateaur Male Cook Please Come In And Lets Cook! by hannesy(f): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Airforce1: The indomie noodles I cooked for the first time last week ended up tasting like "peas"

Hannesy na dis kind thread u invite me come undecided
u need am too

(1) (Reply)

Is Sugar Sugar Free? / Get A Haier Thermocool Plastic Kettle For Ngn3,400 / Where Did The Tradition Of Cooking Rice Every Sunday Start???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.