Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,860 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:26 PM

Photo: What The Hell Is This Man Looking For In This Lady's bosoms? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: What The Hell Is This Man Looking For In This Lady's bosoms? (6696 Views)

Nigerian Man Looking 4 Wife Goes On Punch Newpaper 2 Advertise Himself(Photo) / Bosoms Sagging / Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: What The Hell Is This Man Looking For In This Lady's bosoms? by glade319(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
hidden treasure1
Re: Photo: What The Hell Is This Man Looking For In This Lady's bosoms? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
Exponental: If a pastor needs to heal her breast issues, he doesnt need his hands inside her shirt....faith heals not necessarily contact.
Konji things...pastor activating and boosting his sexnointing.
Please don't trivialise this issue. If that's the case then people don't really need to go to church. If the pastor can touch her forehead when casting out a headache, why not touch the mound to cast out something as sinister as cancer, I mean, this is cancer we're talking about here. If he has been led, who are we to say otherwise?! angry grin
Re: Photo: What The Hell Is This Man Looking For In This Lady's bosoms? by doctorofgirls(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
He is looking for the nipples
Re: Photo: What The Hell Is This Man Looking For In This Lady's bosoms? by swtdrms(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
Remi009: [img]http://2.bp..com/-vvyU87Vmujo/VAn4QDvVeAI/AAAAAAAAMps/WrkrlW_VSro/s1600/deliverancessssssssssssssssssssssss.jpg[/img]
What the hell is this man looking for in this lady's boobs?
That is the exact question that came to my mind when i saw this photo
What do you think he's looking for?
Click here to watch the video

Seriously pastors are devil incarnate, if we're bleeping lets know we dey bleep but it shdnt b in d name of God
Re: Photo: What The Hell Is This Man Looking For In This Lady's bosoms? by swtdrms(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
freshdude2: Please don't trivialise this issue. If that's the case then people don't really need to go to church. If the pastor can touch her forehead when casting out a headache, why not touch the mound to cast out something as sinister as cancer, I mean, this is cancer we're talking about here. If he has been led, who are we to say otherwise?! angry grin

Shut up there, its ur ilk who encourage immorality in the name of religion, when it comes to religion ur thinkin faculty shuts down nd u defend anythin...People like hv lot salvation before it starts
Re: Photo: What The Hell Is This Man Looking For In This Lady's bosoms? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
swtdrms:

Shut up there, its ur ilk who encourage immorality in the name of religion, when it comes to religion ur thinkin faculty shuts down nd u defend anythin...People like hv lot salvation before it starts
I promise I'm not the one who manhandled your breastts, their littleness put me off anyway. I'm for the rotund healthy brands not those agbalumo seeds on your chest.

I don't understand your pain, is it because you haven't experienced 'the touch'? Worry not child, the day of your visitation approacheth. You shall be fully healed.
Re: Photo: What The Hell Is This Man Looking For In This Lady's bosoms? by swtdrms(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
freshdude2: I promise I'm not the one who manhandled your breastts, their littleness put me off anyway. I'm for the rotund healthy brands not those agbalumo seeds on your chest.

I don't understand your pain, is it because you haven't experienced 'the touch'? Worry not child, the day of your visitation approacheth. You shall be fully healed.

This is d prob, can't u ppl differentiate btw right nd wrong?
Y do u ppl think u can redicule God...u wl eva give atheist the courage to attack d existence of God...so pitiful!
Re: Photo: What The Hell Is This Man Looking For In This Lady's bosoms? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
swtdrms:

This is d prob, can't u ppl differentiate btw right nd wrong?
Y do u ppl think u can redicule God...u wl eva give atheist the courage to attack d existence of God...so pitiful!
Look woman, stop shoving your inverted nippples in my face. Search for another customer. Not interested. Good night.
Re: Photo: What The Hell Is This Man Looking For In This Lady's bosoms? by swtdrms(m): 3:59am On Sep 07, 2014
freshdude2: Look woman, stop shoving your inverted nippples in my face. Search for another customer. Not interested. Good night.
This guy is maddt i swear, u better remove the dirts on ur eyez so dat u can see clearly, who's a woman abi u b gay make we send u to 14yrs behind d bars...dats d problem wt dudes who can't differentiate btw wat is Godly and dat wch is satanic just d way dey can't fathom d difference btw a guy and a lady wen dey re on romance section of nairaland cuz dey regard every comment to be wooing.....no lady, i repeat no lady wl regard u ds goat to be a normal thinkin personal not to talk wooing ds irritating animal....start using ur brain, its not meant for decoration.
Re: Photo: What The Hell Is This Man Looking For In This Lady's bosoms? by pat077: 7:15am On Sep 07, 2014
trying to encourage d frustrated brea.st.
Re: Photo: What The Hell Is This Man Looking For In This Lady's bosoms? by phazotron(m): 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
the key to his house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Banana Or Plantain / Lmao!, Why Are Some Men This Savage....(pic) / I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.