Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,915 members, 7,966,406 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:00 PM

2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) (10671 Views)

**** Toks Vibe Pontiate All Wheel Drive***a 1.3million 08169446319 / 2007 Infinity G35x Base All Wheel Drive Sharp Sale / 2005 Volvo S60 Awd (all Wheel Drive 4x4) 2.5t N1.8 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by inspiredm(m): 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2008
Cosjo:

Inspired, You have been slow to responding my email, please how much will it cost to fix dvd in the murano and send me an email on the total landing cost to kano with dvd.

I replied your email already, thank you. cool cool
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by inspiredm(m): 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2008
abbyode:

They thought they could bring u down before but you are just shooting high the more. Kudos to you and best of luck!

Thanks Bro, they can only try, The Devil is a Liar.

cool cool
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by frogie: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2008
I will like to bid it for 4.2m if you like to converse to me u can call me on 07037259033. Thanks.
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by mastro: 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2008
Quote from: sultaan on October 29, 2008, 05:24 PM

Quick question, how could you have this truck for sale when it was registered as a leased vehicle ~12 miles to 2 months ago?

I hope the Answers in these Links gives Answers to your Question,

http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/auto/19980128.asp

http://www.insidercarsecrets.com/lease-question4.html

If Not, Ill be here to further Explain.  Cool Cool

where I live if you lease a car it isn't your property until the lease is settled with the finance company, so when I'm buying such a car I pay the finance compant directly any outstanding amount on the lease, otherwise they retain legal ownership.

Is this carfax report out of date, or do you after selling the car go back and settle the finance company?
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by inspiredm(m): 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2008
frogie:

I will like to bid it for 4.2m if you like to converse to me u can call me on 07037259033. Thanks.

I sold the SL model AWD for 6.8 million, and a buyer is in the Middle of this S Model that just arrived yesterday for an Undisclosed Sum,

4.2m is Ridiculously Too low for an 09 Murano S AWD. Leather, Loaded, If you pay me 6.7m I would sell this SUV to you Provided the Interested buyer doesnt Pick it up.

Ill give you a Call tomorrow Morning.

Thanks
cool cool
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by igwe11(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2008
I think, carfax has the address/info of the leasing  company. It  will be wise if you guys should make good enquiry b/4 anything else.
cheers!!!
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by inspiredm(m): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2008
cool cool
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by Cosjo(m): 11:49am On Nov 06, 2008
Oga inspire, i read your email but the cost for the dvd is too high, we want to finish this purchase by tomorrow what can you do.
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by inspiredm(m): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2008
Cosjo:

Oga inspire, i read your email but the cost for the dvd is too high, we want to finish this purchase by tomorrow what can you do.

We have concluded on Phone, I Hope to See you and Alhaji in Lagos tomorrow By Gods Grace.

Thanks
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by inspiredm(m): 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2008
09 Murano S Model Sold today 7th November 08 ( Update follows later after Vehicle has been successfully delivered to Kano ) cool cool

Beige Color 09 Murano AWD Expected in Lagos in about 7 days, Watch out
cool cool
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by Cosjo(m): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2008
Great Inspired, how u people dey cope for Lagos trafic my boss is impressed, we hope to see the car soon.
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by mastro: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2008
Inspired you promised to explain further, those links do not explain how a car leased in America can be exported and sold in Nigeria without the lease being paid off

Quick question, how could you have this truck for sale when it was registered as a leased vehicle ~12 miles to 2 months ago?

I hope the Answers in these Links gives Answers to your Question,

http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/auto/19980128.asp

http://www.insidercarsecrets.com/lease-question4.html

If Not, Ill be here to further Explain.  Cool Cool

I hope that you understand that by answering reasonable questions you can only enhance your reputation,
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by inspiredm(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2008
mastro:

Inspired you promised to explain further, those links do not explain how a car leased in America can be exported and sold in Nigeria without the lease being paid off

I hope that you understand that by answering reasonable questions you can only enhance your reputation,

Lease was Paid Off, You can't Export a Car with No title, Carfax wont tell you If Lease/Lien was paid Off or not, and its only logical to know that It would
not have been Exported without the Lease being paid, time is too Precious to be wasted on answering Unreasonable questions

Cosjo:

Great Inspired, how u people dey cope for Lagos trafic my boss is impressed, we hope to see the car soon.

The Car would Arrive Kano By Gods Grace on 12th November 2008, I have processed the Insurance already.
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by inspiredm(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2008
Mr Cosjo,

The SUV has successfully departed Lagos Today 10th November 2008, Fully Insured, Loaded On a Long Vehicle, Estimated Date of Arrival to Kano is 12th Nov. By God's Grace.

Thanks
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by sonety2k(m): 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2008
Baba inspired you are too much

Nice Ride
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by inspiredm(m): 10:34am On Nov 13, 2008
Mr Cosjo,

Just to make this official, Im sorry The delivery is being delayed for almost 24 hours, I cant track them on phone because of Bad Network Services En route to Kano

They are on track And promise they will get to you in the Shortest Possible time, Sorry for the Delay, I sent you an sms already.
cool cool
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by inspiredm(m): 6:30am On Nov 14, 2008
SUV has reached Kano 6.29am 14-11-08. cool cool
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by Cosjo(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2008
inspired you are the bomb!!!!! The murano don arrive. you are not responding to my call. My boss is waiting for the  papers through dhl.
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by inspiredm(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2008
Cosjo:

inspired you are the bomb!!!!! The murano don arrive. you are not responding to my call. My boss is waiting for the papers through dhl.

Thanks Cosjo,

I was out of Lagos State Briefly yesterday to conclude the sale of the FJ Cruiser, I would appreciate if you can post Photos of the Murano fully registered with

Kano or Abuja Plate numbers, Your Boss confirmed the Title papers has bn delivered.

The Other 2009 Murano has arrived

2009 MURANO ANCIRA, HID Lights, Flip Down DVD, Leather Interior, 2009 MURANO ANCIRA

I hope to sell this off within the Next 48 hours, Serious negotiations Ongoing even Before Vehicle Arrived.

[size=15pt]
2009 MURANO ANCIRA, 2009 MURANO ANCIRA, 2009 MURANO ANCIRA, Learn from the Best.
[/size]

Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by inspiredm(m): 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2008
THIRD 2009 MURANO ABOUT TO BE SOLD

MURANO ANCIRA

HIGH DEFINITION XENON LIGHTS

PICTURES CONFIRMED.

Learn from the Best
cool cool

Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by idupaul: 3:19am On Nov 19, 2008
well done inspired, by the way can u help me get a 2012 g550 gulf stream jet grin grin grin
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by sultan11: 11:14am On Nov 19, 2008
Chei Mr. Inspired, You sabi hype oo!!
There's nothing like MURANO ANCIRA.  ANCIRA is just the car dealer that originally sold this ride (http://nissan.ancira.com).  A lot of dealers put their names, logos or stickers on the vehicles they sell.

Meanwhile, I go like do biz with you one of these days
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by inspiredm(m): 6:52am On Nov 20, 2008
sultan11:

Chei Mr. Inspired, You sabi hype oo!!
There's nothing like MURANO ANCIRA. ANCIRA is just the car dealer that originally sold this ride (http://nissan.ancira.com). A lot of dealers put their names, logos or stickers on the vehicles they sell.

"MURANO ANCIRA" is Just like "MURANO INSPIRED" you sure get the Hype Drift. wink wink

Lots of my friends have turned Car Dealers Overnight maybe because of[size=3pt] the Economic Crunch[/size], so we found it imperative to distinguish from the Lots

I recently Sold an SL model ALL WHEEL DRIVE

AN S model ALL WHEEL DRIVE,

THIS IS AN SL FWD., HID Lights never featured yet Leather Interior and all the FULL WORKS

I'm On top of the Game with this One, and Might be Sold In the next 24 hours

sultan11:

I'm Open to your Business As long as its going be Mutually Beneficial Financially, No shaking.

One Love
cool cool

Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by inspiredm(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2008
idupaul:

well done inspired, by the way can u help me get a 2012 g550 gulf stream jet grin grin grin

Idupaul,

I can sell you a Falcon 7x, Cessna Citation X or a GulfStream Jet G550

Order 2012 G550 GulfStream Jet today, Pay 30% Upfront. You will not see me on Nairaland again till 2012. grin grin grin
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by inspiredm(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2008
[size=14pt]2009 MURANO "ANCIRA" C U M MURANO "INSPIRED"[/size]

LEATHER Interior, THUMB START / STOP IGNITION, Flip Down DVd

Clients' Cheque Expected to Hit Our Account Today By God's Grace, Would be Marked Sold Shortly.

2009 Murano Might Win 2009 Fastest Selling Affordable Midsize SUV.

cool cool

Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by inspiredm(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2008
[size=15pt]2009 MURANO ANCIRA SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

THANK YOU.
[/size]
cool cool
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by inspiredm(m): 8:23am On Dec 02, 2008
Beige 2009 Nissan Murano S All Wheel Drive.

4 million Naira

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-202588.0.html cool cool
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by inspiredm(m): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2008
sonety2k:

Baba inspired you are too much

Nice Ride
[/color]

[color=#000099]
Thanks My Brother,

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos cool cool

Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by boldinc(m): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2008
Nice ride !!!
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by inspiredm(m): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2010
[size=15pt]HAPPY 50TH INDEPENDENCE

For the Best Automobile Needs ? Call 08023050886 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED
[/size]

Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by slovely: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2011
I need a Murano Engine. Due to high temperature caused by radiator thermostat my Murano Engine is knocked. Please if you have one, contact me on 08037045535 and if the network is bad or if am out of network just mail me at segunabode@yahoo.com. I need a very sound engine and at a very good price.
Thank you all anticipation for assisting me.
Re: 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) by autolsale004: 7:49am On May 09, 2012
Hi everybody!

Here I recommend you our best-selling and best price product:Launch X431 Master.If there are some problems with you car,you can contact me.Coz we also sell launch X431 diagun,launch X431 GDS,MB Star C4,SUZUKI Diagnosis Tool,Mercedes Benz Companct3,Autocom CDP Pro For Cars and many other car diagnostic tools! tongue

Here is the overview:

It is capable of reading DTCs, reading datastream, actuation test,sensor waveform display and ECU coding.
[color=#990000][/color]
X431 Master Includes the OBD2 16E (aka Super-16) connector which integrates the function of all 16-pin connectors of the x431. 24v operating voltage capability is added to work with different kinds of batteries. Its smart design makes it easier and more convenient to operate than X-431.

Features
1 Inherited all diagnosis functions of the original X-431
2 Faster communication than the original X-431
3 All inclusive software coverage - European, America, Brazil, Australia, Russia, and Asian
4 24V operating voltage capability is added to work with different kinds or batteries
5 Powerful diagnostic function: read DTCs, read datastream, actuation test, sensor waveform display, and ECU coding
6 Test most cars by using the unique & integrated 16-pin connector
7 Upgrade software anytime and anywhere to keep up with latest models
8 Multi-language available

Coverage
BENZ, BMW, Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Volvo, Citroen, Peugeot, Fiat, Opel,Europe Ford,
Landrover, Renault, Rover, Saab, Transporter&V-Class, VAZ, JAGUAR,America Ford,
GM, Chrysler, CHEVY,Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Mitsubishi, Mazda, JPIsuzu,Suzuki, Subaru,
Daihatsu, Daewoo, Hyundai, Kia, Ssangyong, Holden, Tata, Brazil GM, BYD,Zotye,Changhe,
Chang’an, Chery, HaFei,Tianjing Yiqi,Zhongxing, GreatWall, Geely,Liuzhou Wuling,JAC,
Smart OBDII,DEMO......

Functions
It covers the basics: read & erase DTCs, read datastream in graph or digit format
It provides advanced functions: actuation tests And it is updated frequently: Launch makes updates available on an almost weekly basis.

Functions include:
1 CAN Enabled Tool (no adapters to buy)
2 Global 0BD-II (American, Asian, European)
3 0BD-II Generic Diagnostic Trouble Codes
4 Manufacturer Specfic Diagnostic Trouble Codes
5 Manufacturer Enhanced Diagnostic Trouble Codes
6 Generic Data Stream
7 Graph Data Stream
8 Enhanced Datastream
9 OBD- II Enhanced
10 OBD-I
11 American Non-Engine Coverage
12 Asian 0BD-II Enhanced
13 Asian 0BD-I
14 Asian Non-Engine Coverage
15 European OBD-II Enhanced
16 European 0BD-I
17 European Non-Engine Coverage
18 Enhanced Help Screens
19 Module Coding
20 Adaptive Resets
21 Bi-directional Tests
22 Software Updates
23 Cables & Connectors includes Super-16
24 Immobilizer
25 Adaptive Resets

These are my contact information.If you are interested in.Please contact me!
Thanks!

Email address:amanda@autoltech.com
MSN:autolsale004@hotmail.com
Yahoo ID:chenautolsale004@yahoo.com
[img][/img][img][/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sale suspended!!! **Bullet Proof '07 Mercedes G500 For Sale!** / Toyota Corolla 2014 XLE Fulloption Toks...5m / 2004/05 Toyota Corolla Sports Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.