Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,239 members, 7,947,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations (39687 Views)

Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military / Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy / Sultan Opposes Troops In Borno, Absolves Boko Haram Of Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Bizibi(m): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
hahahahaha!!! nairalanders kai!!!!!
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by koboko66: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
tonychristopher:

Must You Display YourStupidity In A Public Forum.The General Was A Good Man And Gallant One For That Matter The Ex Governor Is A Muslim And They Have Sympathy For Terrorism.

Thank Lord Ihejirika Is A Free Man

He Has Been Vindicated

Omo igbo...i pity u badly. After the Northerners, your tribe has been worst hit by these demons....yet are here talking thrash. You are really a foolish person
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by luvmijeje(f): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
Evathyst: Sister na so we see am o! As in ehn, it beats my imagination dt som pple cld be so daft. Else, why shld Jonathan feign ignorance of who d perpetrators are? It's either he is among d perpetrators so as to facilitate his second term agenda or he is deliberately allowing d menace to continue tru his inaction all in d name of 'Notherners killing Notherners' which makes him guilty of perfidy. Either way, he cnt be innocent. We ladies shld adopt a new prayer point; 'Dear God, bestow on me a man on whom U av bestowed wit common sense' if not, most Jonathan supporters I see on ds forum, I don't think dey av dt common sense to father a child. grin
grin grin grin Lmao. I'm definitely changing my prayer point.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by meforyou1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
harde2lah:
Your miserable family members are daft. Oloshi
your miserable generations are fuulish
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Ifyngene: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:

U dont know anything about security. To start an investigation, you only need a witness to accuse you. Security takes over from there. They quiz and drill you...investigate ur activities around that specific period, and lots more.....if u in any security line, you will understand better. How can you exonerate someone without an investigation?
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by kenex4ever(m): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author=udatso]
So? Are you saying he did more than he was asked? And it's bad?
So has he released the girls? How did he do more dan he was asked. And who even asked him? The Fed govt said they didn't hire him. Or may be APC hired him and told him pipu to mention as d sponsors without any evidence. Illiteracy in nigeria!!! DAVIS need to provide evidence, Boko haram did not give him d girl but dey deceived him by giving him d names of his enemies. what kind of hostage negotiator can be easily deceived by unlearned terrorists
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
meforyou1: your miserable generations are fuulish
Sorrow and misfortune shall/will be your companion for life. Werey
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by lumeneng22: 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
Although we have seen davies possing with the faceless boko haram, question is why should ihejerika sponsor terrorism against north east and abuja? Any special reason? Do these region offended this igbo man?
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by kechywillz(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
This a way to distract nigerians attention from the main financer of boko haram insurgents,why was Buhari,Ibb,El rufai,Atiku not mentioned? Why now mentioning a soldier who enforced exteremism in killing of boko haram militants,yet the north were yelling that he was killing their youths in other to retaliate to what happened to his igbo people during the war in the sixties,the same people from north wanted him sanctioned for commiting genocide on their youths, who we know are boko haram militants. Thunder fire una,make una touch am,na their una own go finish.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Ifyngene: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
make una tinkam na. how boko pipl go menshon dere frend way be sponso?na dere enemy dem go menshon say na dem be sponso
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by stnwani(m): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
On Davies,i really want to know who sent him to negotiate with boko haram on behalf of the federal govt?,this is because the federal govt has denied sending anyone out on such venture.
Moreso,who is the retired CBN official dat was equally earmarked as a sponsor too?
On Ihejirka,i see a BH conspiracy here.Lets not let our intelligence be clouded by a mere acquisation without evidence.BH might use this diversionary trick to cause distraction amongst our security and intelligence apparatus.Meanwhile,i cant write -off one accuse as against the other.

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:

This is not a kiddies section.....if u have an immature brain, go to the jokes section.
Brother u no well u r suffering from environmentalmentalRosees. ..Seriously
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by kenex4ever(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
koboko66:

Omo igbo...i pity u badly. After the Northerners, your tribe has been worst hit by these demons....yet are here talking thrash. You are really a foolish person

Omo yoruba... Omo APC, Did u not hear d man also mentioned sanusi, who else is d leader of CBN dat has been removed by GEJ. And who hired d negotiator? I suspect Obj because he used him during his tenure and four months ago Obj was interested in d Chibok girls n dats d time d man was hired and u know Obj is an APC man by heart.
And not against investigating d military man but Mr Davis is just vibrating based on hasty conclusion and deception. Shekau will b happy now dat he has set up his enemies. Yes enemies because Sherif did not keep to his agreement with bokoharam and Ihejirika killed his fighters
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by stnwani(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ifyngene: make una tinkam na. how boko pipl go menshon dere frend way be sponso?na dere enemy dem go menshon say na dem be sponso
U are right bro,how would BH expose one of their financiers?.Does it even make any sense or do we assume dat mr Steven used his magic wand to lure dem into his whims and caprices.Then i wonder why he didnt tell them the position of their hideout and possibly tell dem to stop dis madness of killing and maiming of innocent Nigerians.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
tonychristopher: Disclose
I Hate It When I An Been Refereed To By Monkeys....All I Ask Is That Give Us Evidence. How Do You People Ever Think That A Terrorist Will Be Able To Discolor And Disclose Their Source Of Income.

Reason With YouR Head Not PUbes
Na ya papa be monkey no be me ooo !! grin

atlast , na you win !!

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Forwetinnah: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
mikeansy:

Am definitely sure you are dumb and won't even bother guessing what you do for a living!

Why am I even talking to someone who thinks you can arrest someone based on rumours!

The guy go like gossip I shu-wear grin
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by saudatu(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
arewanationz: Nigeians are daft, and deseve the treatment they get from this daft government.

No government in the world will survive this crass stupidity and irresonsibility in this modern time.

I can't imagine some nonentities are comfortable with this outcome.

POINT OF CORRECTION, NOT ALL NIGERIANS ARE DAFT!

TAKE NOTE
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by meforyou1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
harde2lah:
Sorrow and misfortune shall/will be your companion for life. Werey
your papa the ganja smoker werey
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by ayindejimmy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
chukwudi44:
What are you investigating when there is nothing to link him to the crime? Is it to invite them and ask them "are you the sponsor of boko haram"? Is that what you want them to do?
you're thinking like a kid. Every1 wit political or financial interest is guilty until proven innocent. An allegation has been made from a neutral and realiable sourse. The police r suposed to get to wrk and investigate evry1 wit a motive.
I'll want to believe this coment 4rm SSS is a strategy. By nw they must have tapped all the two men's means of communicatn and wait 4 any further lead on the case. I knw if the Aussi had mentioned Buhari the senario wit SSS, and even on Nairaland wil be diff.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by ayindejimmy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
stnwani:
U are right bro,how would BH expose one of their financiers?.Does it even make any sense or do we assume dat mr Steven used his magic wand to lure dem into his whims and caprices.Then i wonder why he didnt tell them the position of their hideout and possibly tell dem to stop dis madness of killing and maiming of innocent Nigerians.
You are assuming The Aussi went to BH members and asked them, 'pls Mr Shekau, kindly tell me those Nigerians who sponsor ur activities?'
the man was revealing his findings. What he uncovered while dealing with BH.
But sadly, this's Nigeria where truth is bitter. And certain ppl have already been dimed guilty online

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by muktarmtt(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
meforyou1: They should start by investigating your papa, tinubu, the conspirator with buhari and atiku, who are the major sponsors of boko haram

*** and FTC after 7 years is no mean feat
shut d ffuck up u fool so u r better dan sss nd dis American people d last time i check dey didn't mension Buhari d person u hate u much so is u dat wull tell dem who us involve u r d mumu of d first oda
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by babzlim(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
The problem of this country is nothing else but, APC AND PDP.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by kenex4ever(m): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
ayindejimmy:
You are assuming The Aussi went to BH members and asked them, 'pls Mr Shekau, kindly tell me those Nigerians who sponsor ur activities?'
the man was revealing his findings. What he uncovered while dealing with BH.
But sadly, this's Nigeria where truth is bitter. And certain ppl have already been dimed guilty online
Did you read what the man said at all? HE said he asked some of the high rank BH officials and they revealed. He never said he did any investigation. And y do u think its a reliable source? Did u know he also mentioned sanusi? NOW I ask u, if U r a BH member will u reveal the source of ur income to ur enemy?
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
meforyou1: your papa the ganja smoker werey
I know u woke your useless father up today with a sliding tackle. gbogbo idi le yin lo ma run down!!
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
koboko67:

Ihejirika kinsmen are the problem of this country. Ethnicity covers thier sense of reasoning, making them think like toddlers. The sensible ones avoid making comments on delicate topics like this. Butnthe minors are the ones always wining all over the place saying poo
How can the same Ihejirika, who was accused by AI of indiscriminate bombing of BH strongholds, now be a sponsor of the same terrorist group? It makes no sense at all.

An even sillier claim is that Buhari is a top sponsor of the group. There is no evidence to support such a grave allegation.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by abatisegun: 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
chukwudi44:

Mr Davies does not have any eveidence.He has never claimed to have one.I actually wonder his level of IQ.A. Terrorist simply tells you Mr A is my sponsor and you run off to the press without any evidence.SMH for him
. but do u realise DAT dis man was hired by Mr president or do u see any link between d man and any APC member? exactly d way an hypocritic man talj
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by meforyou1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
harde2lah:
I know u woke your useless father up today with a sliding tackle. gbogbo idi le yin lo ma run down!!
no. It's your dead senseless father that I woke up and beat up
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
meforyou1: no. It's your dead senseless father that I woke up and beat up
Balderdash. Iwo olori Pelebe yi . Can any good thing come out from your pathetic and miserable family? Curse be the day that your gay father sired you. Oloriburuku!
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by nagoma(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
So you expect Marilyn Ohar to indict ihejirika when they are in it together?
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by udatso: 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author=kenex4ever][/quote]
So if fg didn't hire him then why is SAS been probed after he was named by this same man? And COAS absolved? It's not about who literate or not. This is an issue of common sense. God gave you brain for a purpose. Use it if you still have it
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by smoothlips(m): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
meforyou1: They should start by investigating your papa, tinubu, the conspirator with buhari and atiku, who are the major sponsors of boko haram

*** and FTC after 7 years is no mean feat
Very typical! U made no point @all and it baffles me how u got over 100likes for making no sense.
Nigeria a nation of mediocrity!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation / 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari / Nigerian Engineers Repair The Damaged Section Of The Abuja-Kaduna Rail Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.