Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,597 members, 7,975,335 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:35 PM

Eminem Added To Guinness World Records - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eminem Added To Guinness World Records (2450 Views)

The World’s Richest Actor According To Guinness Book Of World Records 4. / Meet Turkish Girl Guinness World Records Declared The World’s Tallest Teenager / Nigerian Twin Couples Earn A Spot In The Guinness Book Of World Records [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by Tassembly(m): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
[img]http://1.1.1.4/bmi/cdn.hiphopdx.com/images/news/1-Eminem_3-20-2014.jpg[/img]

Eminem's "Rap God" earns the rapper a place in the Guinness World Records.

Eminem has been added to the Guinness World Records, according to Billboard.

The Detroit, Michigan emcee earned a nod in the Guinness World Records with "Rap God." The song features the most words in a hit single.

"Rap God," which is six minutes, four seconds long, consists of 1,560 words, the report says.

The song has been celebrated by some, including Crooked I, who praised it for displaying Eminem's prowess.

"It was crazy," Crooked I of slaughterhouse said. "It's just always refreshing to hear a super mainstream artist with bars and skills because a lot of these mainstream dudes that's rapping out there is wack as fuuuucccck. So, here's somebody who has all the success and has achieved so much in the game and he still has bars to bar you out the game. It's real refreshing. He basically took the art of double-time rapping and displayed the many different ways you can do that. There's different cadences you can use when you're double-timing. He just displayed almost all of them on one song."

Others have been critical of the song. Boy George said it was insensitive toward people who are gay. Eminem responded to some criticism about the song's use of gay slurs.

"I don't know how to say this without saying it how I've said it a million times," Eminem said in an interview with Rolling Stone. "Bu..........

click here to read more from source

" Forum"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by dahmie2013: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nice one!
Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by shoboy2: 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
Coret
Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by Davidbanky(m): 2:19am On Sep 06, 2014
Thats my man ...
Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by Jerrick(m): 3:26am On Sep 06, 2014
He's the best!
Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by hatux: 6:42am On Sep 06, 2014
Wow! I likey the guy mehn... He's the best rapper alive..
Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by Dubby6(m): 6:48am On Sep 06, 2014
Am begining to feel like a rap god rap god....
Hehe fear no let me continue
But i like d guy sha
Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by DoubleKingsley: 7:44am On Sep 06, 2014
Slim shady
Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 06, 2014
A good product needs no hard sell.
Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by goldfish80(m): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2014
Eminem's rap god is am extremely relevant joint. One cannot help but marvel at the technical complexity of that song. At times em was sounding like a cd on skip.
21 syllables per second, 101 words in 16 seconds is beyond sick.

2 Likes

Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by freshness2020: 9:08am On Sep 06, 2014
...am not surprised at ǻƪƪ .. He deserve more!
Slim shady keeping it real since inception!
Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by MisterLongman(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2014
Em is indeed a rap god
Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2014
Monster,Rap God,Not Afraid.........
I just Love This Guy #NoHomo
Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by CertifiedFreak(m): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2014
Dude's so slick. A thousand five sixty words in six minutes is sick even for a nobel laureate(forgive ma embellishment). Dude keeps setting the bar even crooked I couldn't help but be in awe. Dude- Rap God, #legend.
Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by Profcamsey(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2014
so, make Olamide n Phyno come dey cry abi?
Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by bastien: 10:28am On Sep 06, 2014
Baba na baba.......... I love em die until I found out say all American musicians na scammers, devil.

[Verse 3]
I don't wanna quit, but shit, I feel like this is it
For me to have this much appeal like this is sick
This is not a game, this fame, in real life this is sick
Publicity stunt my ass, conceal my fuckin' dick
Bleep the guns, i'm done, i'll never look at gats
If I scrap, i'll scrap like I ain't never whooped some ass
I love my fans
But no one ever puts a grasp on the fact i've sacrificed everything I have
I never dreamt i'd get to the level that i'm at, this is whack
This is more than I ever could of asked
everywhere I go, a hat, a sweater hood, or mask
What about math, how come I wasn't ever good at that
It's like the boy in the bubble, who never could adapt, i'm trapped
If I could go back, I never woulda rapped
I sold my soul to the devil, i'll never get it back
I just wanna leave this game with level head intact
Imagine goin' from bein' a no one to seein',
everything blow up and all you did was just grow
up emceeing
It's fuckin' crazy
Cause all I wanted was to give Hailie the life I never had
But instead I forced us to live alienated, so i'm sayin'...

Congrat sha

Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by Dreyl(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2014
Slim shady is a Legend.
Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by tuagbo: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2014
Since his "Slim Shady LP" and "Marshall Mathers LP" albums,"Eminems'" music has been rubbish really
Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by Guykhena(m): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
Mehn not suprised,,,

M&M finished that song,and he was damn fast..

Congrats Boss cool
Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by nwaobitex: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
Cool
Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
I wish I could speak so fast too : (
Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by Davidbanky(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
goldfish80: Eminem's rap god is am extremely relevant joint. One cannot help but marvel at the technical complexity of that song. At times em was sounding like a cd on skip.
21 syllables per second, 101 words in 16 seconds is beyond sick.

The guy is very intelligent, our musicians still have a long way to go, when u see the amount of wisdom these guyz are spitting I begin to wonder, how come they are more motivated than us, on the no norm we are suppose to be more motivated!
Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by delugadou(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hmmmmm.......end time tins *smh*
Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
Talent nt wasted cool
Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
delugadou: Hmmmmm.......end time tins *smh*
why nt shut d Bleep up if u dnt v smtn reasonable 2 write! Dat word end-times makes me throw-up..wats end tym bout dis undecided *big hiss*
Re: Eminem Added To Guinness World Records by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
Eminem is definitely the greatest rapper of all time

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi Throws ‘disney-themed’ Party For Daughter’s Birthday / Don Jazzy Enroute Las Vegas For Mayweather Vs Pacquaio Fight / See What This Boy Is Doing With Michael Jackson's Daughter! They Are Said To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.