Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,914 members, 7,879,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes (3700 Views)

Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election / Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War / Jonathan Declares Support For National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by Haywhymido(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2014
If dis is really true, den u just started working
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by Demdem(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2014
OAUTemitayo: Brother FireFire,
I thought the PDP led Federal Government said they are in control of Bama?
How did Boko Haram got to have bases in Bama that the Airforce is now striking?
The thing dey make my eyes roll like earth rotation o

U dey mind these fools? Bama fell within 5 hrs on Monday. Days after, the military is still battling to take it back.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by Oklander: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
What do these APC attack dogs mean by "PDP led FG"? My guy, except you'r not a Nigerian, this is a war between your country, Nigeria, and Boko Haram. There is nothing like PDP led Nigeria or APC led Nigeria. You'r either with Nigeria or Boko Haram.
What is this one saying? Is it not PDP that is leading Naija? The point is fg/pdp lied, and anyone that said the truth exposing the lies, you the e-attack dogs and PDP label them bokoharam sympathisers which is a very brainless act by you guys. And the bolded has no sense in it at all, you are saying if anyone do not accept the fg lies is with bokoharam. When will you people have sense!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by BlackTechnology: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2014
Finally the Kanuri led Islamic jihad is helping us to lay Nigeria to rest.

Very soon new nations will arise.

Some nations to glory

Some nations to backwardness

I hope our SW (Odua) brothers will not tie themselves to bad debt in the name of infrastructural development.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by Amanwulu1(m): 7:43am On Sep 06, 2014
MisterLongman: Because Davis did not mention the names you want to hear makes him an opposition secret agent...... You are a comedian bro.
see hw u reason wit ur anus. Would u have believed if he had mentned any of ur apc goons? What empirical evidence did he give dat will make anybody take him serious? D same man dat dealt wt BH so much dat there papas and d opostn threatened to take him to d world court is now labeled there sponsor and unsurprisingly u turn around 90degree to bilive d trash witout any question. Be careful and dont quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by MisterLongman(m): 7:56am On Sep 06, 2014
Amanwulu1: see hw u reason wit ur anus. Would u have believed if he had mentned any of ur apc goons? What empirical evidence did he give dat will make anybody take him serious? D same man dat dealt wt BH so much dat there papas and d opostn threatened to take him to d world court is now labeled there sponsor and unsurprisingly u turn around 90degree to bilive d trash witout any question. Be careful and dont quote me again.
You are the one reasoning with your anus...... His name was mentioned, he should be investigated whether he killed boko haram members or not.....Since you are so sure that he is innocent like you claimed, you should allow the investigations to vindicate him...... Doubting the same Davis(a neutral person) your Oga (GEJ) appointed shows you are and your types speaks with the two sides of your mouth......... And for your information, I can quote and quote you as long as you are not the one supplying internet data to my phone undecided
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 06, 2014
“It shows there are undemocratic elements working in tandem with outsiders trying to destroy this country. For instance, the last few days, the media has been awash with reports that Boko Haram has over-run Bama and taken over the city whereas, the reverse is the case. We have troops there and we are in touch on a daily basis” “The truth is that as at Tuesday, our soldiers had killed over 700 Boko Haram insurgents during the battle. The following day, another 500 terrorists were killed.

The media should be very careful with their baseless reporting from an "undisclosed source". I notice that the bbc, sahara reporters and aljazeera are the most guilty. They report bh taking over Bama NOT because they saw anything or heard from the govt but because "an undisclosed source, who is a resident told them". I believe the Army is winning the War, it is time for the Army to step-up their PR strategy.
As a Nigerian, I have no other choice but to give the Army and the Government my full support in this war against terrorism.

God bless the Army and Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by BlackTechnology: 8:04am On Sep 06, 2014
Jonathan should trade oil for Asian war machines in order to help level BH infested regions.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by nzeBiddle(m): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2014
It appears all the talk of co-operation and endless meetings between Nigeria, Cameroon and Chad is a mirage. Ordinarily SERIOUS and SUSTAINED military ops between the trio should be effective against BH, in otherwords attacking from the three fronts should essentially box them into a corner thereby paving way for their defeat or at least severe de-mobilization. Gworza, which borders cameroon wouldn't have been easily overun if this kind of arrangement was effectively in place in the first place. A treaty that allows soldiers to criss-cross the borders albeit to a limited extent and constantant co-ordinated ops between the trio should be reached as a matter of urgency. Nigeria can't go this alone; they must complement on each other's strengths to make up for perceived weakenesses if any eg the chadian army although not as technologically up to scratch as the NA is a lot more rugged and battle ready due to almost 40years of fighting one rebel group or the other especially along the lake chad border with nigeria. They also understand the terrain a whole lot better than the NA - who only just deployed to the north-east theatre recently. Genuine co-operation is the key
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by Firefire(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2014
Demdem:

U dey mind these fools? Bama fell within 5 hrs on Monday. Days after, the military is still battling to take it back.

I see why APC refuse to domesticate FoI Bill in their states. sad

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by Demdem(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2014
Firefire:

I see why APC refuse to domesticate FoI Bill in their states. sad

What's my business with apc and what does it have to do with jonaadaft stupidity in governance?
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by Firefire(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Demdem:

What's my business with apc and what does it have to do with jonaadaft stupidity in governance?

Don't you think you are abusing your freedom of speech

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by Demdem(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2014
Firefire:

Don't you think you are abusing your freedom of speech

Don't u think that u are being senseless by bringing apc to an issue that doesn't concern them?
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by Firefire(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2014
Demdem:

Don't u think that u are being senseless by bringing apc to an issue that doesn't concern them?

You get mouth grin
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by Demdem(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2014
Firefire:

You get mouth grin

For stating the obvious truth eh?
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by deeobserver209(m): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2014
I have complete and total faith in the ability of the Nigerian Army to defeat and crush Boko Haram terrorist to pieces. No matter how long it takes, Nigeria shall surely win the battle against terrorism. More grease to the Nigerian Army!
God bless Nigeria!!
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
What do these APC attack dogs mean by "PDP led FG"? My guy, except you'r not a Nigerian, this is a war between your country, Nigeria, and Boko Haram. There is nothing like PDP led Nigeria or APC led Nigeria. You'r either with Nigeria or Boko Haram.

Not true. I hate both equally.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by experimentist: 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
Shekau, how much time you wan fi dead inna war, how much time you wan ya head buss out?
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by pomporiking: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
Demdem:

Are you in bama or you have family there how else would you know it took 5hrs for bh to take over.
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by VirginFinder: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
chukwudi44: Boko haram media wing has been lying to us all this while!!! 1200 of their mujahedins have been sent to meet their 72 virgins and they have failed to report it!!! Kudos to our military!!!

Shame to boko haram field warriors!!

Shame to their e-warriors especially sahara reporters and those on nairaland!!!

Oga you are a very stubborn goat, I swear! angry

This is not about support for GEJ or not. It's about the truth. The facts on ground. I am pro GEJ but I hate lying to myself. cool

Boko Haram have lost 1,200 fighters. Thank God. But do they hold on to Bama as we speak? Did Bama fall at all? Yes or no? smiley
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by Demdem(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
pomporiking:

Are you in bama or you have family there how else would you know it took 5hrs for bh to take over.

What do u have or know to disprove this fact?
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by pomporiking: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Demdem:

What do u have or know to disprove this fact?

I know nothing and want to believe what you're saying,that's why I need you to back up your statement with proof
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by emmasege: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
God bless the Nigerian armed forces, train their hands for fight and their fingers for war.
They are Nigerian army physically, but the Lord's army spiritually. And who is this uncircumsized Philistine (Shekau) that wants to defy the army of the Lord?
It's a pleasure announcing the obituary of Abubakar Shekau!
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
Let us encourage and support our soldiers. This war must be won so that enemies of nigeria and BH sponsors/sympathisers be put to shame!

Politics aside, collective efforts are required. We should desist from allowing politicians mess with our brains 'cos of their selfish/unpatriotic quest for power!
Re: Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes by Demdem(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
pomporiking:

I know nothing and want to believe what you're saying,that's why I need you to back up your statement with proof

Check the dailies, online portals and senator Zannah interview with the BBC on Thursday evening local time. He reinstated these facts being his constituent.
He challenged the military to prove him wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jolted By Massive Turnout At Port Harcourt Rally, Jonathan Threatens Amaechi / Presidency Speaks Out On Alison-madueke’s Arrest In London / IPOB Members Storm Court In White Garments Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Araignmnt.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.