Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,427 members, 7,884,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Hanged For Refusing To Convert To Islam! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hanged For Refusing To Convert To Islam! (2607 Views)

136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues / Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanged For Refusing To Convert To Islam! by udatso: 12:07am On Sep 13, 2014
Rilwayne001: Oladeegbu should please address the underlined questions

Thank you
You welcome sir. He won't answer cos he is probably lying
Re: Hanged For Refusing To Convert To Islam! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:11am On Sep 13, 2014
tartar9:

in Allah i put my trust.

This is what your Allah has promised you:

Surah.19:70 (Asad) for, indeed, We know best as to which of them is most deserving of the fires of hell.

Surah 19:71 (Asad) And every one of you will come within sight of it: this is, with thy Sustainer, a decree that must be fulfilled.

Surah.19:72 (Asad) And once again: We shall save [from hell] those who have been conscious of Us; but We shall leave in it the evildoers, on their knees.

19:70 (Y. Ali) And certainly We know best those who are most worthy of being burned therein.

19:71 (Y. Ali) Notone of you but will pass over it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished.

19:72 (Y. Ali) But We shall save those who guarded against evil, and We shall leave the wrong-doers therein, (humbled) to their knees.
Re: Hanged For Refusing To Convert To Islam! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:13am On Sep 13, 2014
udatso:

You welcome sir. He won't answer cos he is probably lying

Are you hoping that you are good enough to go to paradise? Then let's put your conscience to the test against the Moral Law:

If it is getting too difficult for you to answer my questions, give me a "YES" or a "NO" to the following:

Have I always loved God my Creator with all my heart, mind, soul and strength?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I made a god in my own image? a god to suit myself?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I ever used God's name in vain?   ____YES  ___NO
Have I kept the Sabbath holy?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I always honoured my parents implicitly?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I murdered (God also considers hatred as murder)?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I committed adultery (including premarital sex and lust)?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I stolen (the value is irrelevant)?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I lied (including fibs and these questions)?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I coveted (been greedy or materialistic)?  ____YES  ___NO
Re: Hanged For Refusing To Convert To Islam! by udatso: 12:35am On Sep 13, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Are you hoping that you are good enough to go to paradise? Then let's put your conscience to the test against the Moral Law:

If it is getting too difficult for you to answer my questions, give me a "YES" or a "NO" to the following:

Have I always loved God my Creator with all my heart, mind, soul and strength?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I made a god in my own image? a god to suit myself?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I ever used God's name in vain?   ____YES  ___NO
Have I kept the Sabbath holy?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I always honoured my parents implicitly?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I murdered (God also considers hatred as murder)?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I committed adultery (including premarital sex and lust)?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I stolen (the value is irrelevant)?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I lied (including fibs and these questions)?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I coveted (been greedy or materialistic)?  ____YES  ___NO
أسأل الله أن يهديك إلى صراط المستقيم
I pray Allah guide you to the right path.
As for these questions you ask, I don't know how they concern me, which leaves me with the conclusion that you seriously need help.

Maybe when you repent and apologise to the whole Muslims on nairaland for that false story and many others you have created just to denigrate Islam, I would never seize to call you a LIAR
Re: Hanged For Refusing To Convert To Islam! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:57am On Sep 13, 2014
udatso:

أسأل الله أن يهديك إلى صراط المستقيم
I pray Allah guide you to the right path.
As for these questions you ask, I don't know how they concern me, which leaves me with the conclusion that you seriously need help.

What part, to hell? God forbid. Answer those questions if you are thinking that your good works can get you into paradise.

udatso:

Maybe when you repent and apologise to the whole Muslims on nairaland for that false story and many others you have created just to denigrate Islam, I would never seize to call you a LIAR

Apologise for saying the truth? Is Allah against lying? If you can prove that the atrocities committed against humanity in general and Christians in particular as delineated in the link below then I would oblige you.

http://www.vom.com.au/news/
Re: Hanged For Refusing To Convert To Islam! by tartar9(m): 1:36am On Sep 13, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

This is what your Allah has promised you:

Surah.19:70 (Asad) for, indeed, We know best as to which of them is most deserving of the fires of hell.

Surah 19:71 (Asad) And every one of you will come within sight of it: this is, with thy Sustainer, a decree that must be fulfilled.

Surah.19:72 (Asad) And once again: We shall save [from hell] those who have been conscious of Us; but We shall leave in it the evildoers, on their knees.

19:70 (Y. Ali) And certainly We know best those who are most worthy of being burned therein.

19:71 (Y. Ali) Notone of you but will pass over it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished.

19:72 (Y. Ali) But We shall save those who guarded against evil, and We shall leave the wrong-doers therein, (humbled) to their knees.

again dont say what you don't know.
Re: Hanged For Refusing To Convert To Islam! by udatso: 1:41am On Sep 13, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

What part, to hell? God forbid. Answer those questions if you are thinking that your good works can get you into paradise.

Apologise for saying the truth? Is Allah against lying? If you can prove that the atrocities committed against humanity in general and Christians in particular as delineated in the link below then I would oblige you.

http://www.vom.com.au/news/

Evangelism by lies. I don't have time to dig up the false topic you created. And please stop derailing. Just provide proof for this your recent topic let's see if it belongs to the hoaxes and fabrications. Is it too much to ask for source for your allegations?
Re: Hanged For Refusing To Convert To Islam! by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:19am On Sep 13, 2014
tartar9:

again dont say what you don't know.

You say that the authentic hadith is the exegesis of the qur'an, can you tell me why it says here that Muhammad said the following about his fate?

"By Allah, though I am the apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me" - Vol.5 No.266
Re: Hanged For Refusing To Convert To Islam! by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:21am On Sep 13, 2014
udatso:

Evangelism by lies. I don't have time to dig up the false topic you created. And please stop derailing. Just provide proof for this your recent topic let's see if it belongs to the hoaxes and fabrications. Is it too much to ask for source for your allegations?

Who leads people astray by lies?

"And We never sent a messenger save with the language of his folk, that he might make (the message) clear for them. Then Allah sendeth whom He will astray, and guideth whom He will. He is the Mighty, the Wise." -- Surah.14:4
Re: Hanged For Refusing To Convert To Islam! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:33am On Sep 13, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Hanged for refusing to convert to Islam!

I blame it on the overzealousness of the workers of allah.

Hoax: Christian Martyr in Facebook Photo Actually a Convicted Murderer
BY JEFF SCHAPIRO, CHRISTIAN POST REPORTER
March 8, 2013|3:39 pm

A collage of photographs showing a man being publicly executed for his Christian faith, which has garnered thousands of Facebook likes and shares in just a few days, is a hoax.

The graphic image shows a man being killed by hanging. Before his execution, he is shown smiling with a noose around his neck, and the text within the image says, "I'm Proud To Be a Christian."

"This man was killed in Iran for his faith in Jesus Christ," Facebook user Warna Kumara, who posted the photo, said in the image's caption. "Iranian Court Executed this man because he refused to renounce Christianity. He took his death with a smile. A real hero in God's vineyard."

But GMA News Online reports the image, which has garnered more than 24,000 shares and nearly 6,000 likes on Facebook since it was posted on March 4, is a fake.

The man in the photograph was hanged after being convicted of murdering Iranian Judge Hassan Moghaddas, BBC News reported at the time of the execution in 2007. The man, Majid Kavousifar, was killed along with his accomplice and nephew, Hossein Kavousifar, in front of a crowd of several hundred people in a Tehran square.

The execution was held on the same date and in the same place the duo slayed Moghaddas. The men were also killed in front of a large picture of the deceased judge.

Kumara could not be reached by The Christian Post for comment on the photograph before publication time.

Social media sites were a hotbed for the creation and spread of hoaxes in 2012.

Following the school shootings in Newtown, Conn., last year, for example, a Canadian man wrote a statement about the attacks that was later falsely attributed to actor Morgan Freeman. The phony Freeman rant was shared more than one million times on Facebook.

Another sham occurred in 2012 when someone on Facebook said pop singer Justin Bieber had been "stabbed by a crazed fan outside a NYC nightclub," though the incident didn't actually occur.

The deaths of several actors – Freeman, Adam Sandler, Charlie Sheen, Channing Tatum and more – were also falsely reported last year as a part of various hoaxes.
Re: Hanged For Refusing To Convert To Islam! by udatso: 7:38am On Sep 13, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Who leads people astray by lies?

"And We never sent a messenger save with the language of his folk, that he might make (the message) clear for them. Then Allah sendeth whom He will astray, and guideth whom He will. He is the Mighty, the Wise." -- Surah.14:4
Sorry LIAR, I will not come down your level. Just as I expected, you lied AGAIN since you can't backup your story with a reliable source . Tomorrow go look for another pic of another man been burnt alive cos he refused to convert to Islam and post it here again . Meanwhile your new name is LIAR OLAADEGBU LIAR.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doesn't The Children Count? (An atheist question) / Unburden Your/Our Mind Blackman / 6 Reasons Sunday School Is Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.