Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,775 members, 7,889,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:38 PM

In Need Of A Multilinks Phonebox For Browsing - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / In Need Of A Multilinks Phonebox For Browsing (646 Views)

Laptop Versus Netbook For Browsing / Multilinks Balance Check / 3g Multilinks Modem(ev-do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Multilinks Phonebox For Browsing by showbobo(m): 12:51am On Oct 29, 2008
i am seriously in need of a multilinks phonebox for browsing, please call/text me on 08065676199 if you have anyone that already has internet access for sale.thanks
Re: In Need Of A Multilinks Phonebox For Browsing by rancetech(m): 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2008
Gone
Re: In Need Of A Multilinks Phonebox For Browsing by paulinto: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2008
Hello friend,
I want to advise you if you csn really take to my advice and I am giving you 100% assurance coz this is what I use 24hours browsing.This is all about browsing free anywhere,anytime and anyday 24/7. Its all about MTN package software package, and not this package alone but I will give you with step by step on how you will do the settings on your pc or laptop.
This package which will allow you to browse free after you have gotten it will you just N5500 only though we are doing it with that amount for now and we cannot guarrantee the price coz so many people has been calling me for it and the more people are disturbing us the more work on our neck so we can increase the price at anytime which means you should not delay.
You can reach us on 08051797279 for more information.
Re: In Need Of A Multilinks Phonebox For Browsing by paulinto: 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,
          I want to advise you if you can really take to my advice and I am giving you 100% assurance coz this is what I use 24hours browsing.This is all about browsing free anywhere,anytime and anyday 24/7. Its all about MTN package software package, and not this package alone but I will give you with step by step on how you will do the settings on your pc or laptop.
This package which will allow you to browse free after you have gotten it will you just N5500 only though we are doing it with that amount for now and we cannot guarrantee the price coz so many people has been calling me for it and the more people are disturbing us the more work on our neck so we can increase the price at anytime which means you should not delay.
You can reach us on 08051797279 for more information.
Re: In Need Of A Multilinks Phonebox For Browsing by LUDALOOLO(m): 4:02am On Nov 04, 2008
@ poster the one i have goes for 25k with 24 hours internet and you recharge 200 naira only if you want to browse, message on Y:m lagos4nigeria or email me at sometimeswe@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Multilinks Phonebox For Browsing by rancetech(m): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2008
Re: In Need Of A Multilinks Phonebox For Browsing by alldone(m): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2008
it is coming down.
before evening you will see the one you will buy.
Re: In Need Of A Multilinks Phonebox For Browsing by rancetech(m): 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2008
U're very funny, I like that.
Re: In Need Of A Multilinks Phonebox For Browsing by kaysy(m): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2008
i tink they said MultiLink Internet is now N500 for 24 hours browsing while N200 is for 12 hours now, plz we need to know which one is true
Re: In Need Of A Multilinks Phonebox For Browsing by kaysy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2008
as for me here i use starcomms 12 hours browsing that's 9am-9pm daily, and i've installed the new starcomms iBoost.php & You just can't imagine how fast my server runs now. i dont tink i have any business with those helpless starcomms customer care that i use to call every now and then before. Wish you luck
very soon i will join MultiLink cos i tink i need an internet service at home. Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Multilinks Phonebox For Browsing by kaysy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2008
as for me here i use starcomms 12 hours browsing that's 9am-9pm daily and it's N7000 monthly, and i've installed the new starcomms iBoost.php & You just can't imagine how fast my server runs now. i dont tink i have any business with those helpless starcomms customer care that i use to call every now and then before. Wish you luck
very soon i will join MultiLink cos i tink i need an internet service at home. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help With Audio Convertion / Pc Engineers In Nairaland Ready 2 Help U: / Usb Port Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.