Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) (1586 Views)

Is Salvation Through Only Christianity Alone? / i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! / Why Christianity Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by JesusisLord85: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2014
malvisguy212: can you do me a favour by answering my question? The death of Jesus christ, is it for mankind or only for the jews?

Somtin tell me you are an ex athiest, I strongly believe.

Haha. No I cannot be an atheist. I am an Israelite. A great people who shall be raised up AGAIN at the last day.

My thread is there. So I will not play this game of answering questions that a whole thread sought to make clear. This is how we get off topic and into one of your many christian rabbit holes.

The thread is about Israel. Christ came for Israel. That is all.

Shalom
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by malvisguy212: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Haha. No I cannot be an atheist. I am an Israelite. A great people who shall be raised up AGAIN at the last day.

My thread is there. So I will not play this game of answering questions that a whole thread sought to make clear. This is how we get off topic and into one of your many christian rabbit holes.

The thread is about Israel. Christ came for Israel. That is all.

Shalom
so this question "did jesus died for mankind?" require a whole thread to answer the question?

jesus died for mankind, it is only left for you to believe in him and be called the son's of God,jews, african's latin american e.t.c...... Jesus died for us in other for everyone to adopt the nature of Godliness, DON'T TWIST THE BIBLE TO SUIT YOUR CLAIM. Thank you.
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by JesusisLord85: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2014
malvisguy212: so this question "did jesus died for mankind?" require a whole thread to answer the question?

jesus died for mankind, it is only left for you to believe in him and be called the son's of God,jews, african's latin american e.t.c...... Jesus died for us in other for everyone to adopt the nature of Godliness, DON'T TWIST THE BIBLE TO SUIT YOUR CLAIM. Thank you.

How shall we study to know the truth?

Isaiah 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

You have not the understanding of the law and the prophets. And you want to tell me what is being revealed in the epistles. Joker.
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by malvisguy212: 10:22am On Sep 07, 2014
JesusisLord85:

How shall we study to know the truth?

Isaiah 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

You have not the understanding of the law and the prophets. And you want to tell me what is being revealed in the epistles. Joker.
you claim to be wise but the viewer will notice your foolishness. "God has chosen the foolish things of this world to put to shame the wise"

My point:becarfull on how to interpret the bible.
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by olaeffect(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2014
JesusisLord85:

https://www.nairaland.com/1891372/god-loved-world-casting-down

Be enlightened

grin grin grin

Let me get your point; the gospel is not for the gentiles but for the Jews. The Jews rejected the Gospel and by their disobedience/rejection of such a beautiful gift as the finished work of Christ on the Cross the gentiles where also engrafted into the household by faith.

But your various writeup is to prove that God has no right to increase His family via making Jesus the 1st fruit not of flesh and blood or will of Man (not giving you all the quotes from the bible because I know you have them).

From you writeup I can see you know the scriptures but you are just trying had to lead some away and you know what the scriptures says about vain/baseless arguments.

If all to you means Israel fine. But I call on God in the name of Jesus and I see the evidence as stated in the Gospel. If you are not happy about it, you are free to take it up with God. grin grin grin

Sorry Bro, the family just got bigger. Like the brother of the prodigal son, please take heart because we are back and only the opinion of the Father matters.

The Gospel must be preached to every living soul.
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by JesusisLord85: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2014
malvisguy212: you claim to be wise but the viewer will notice your foolishness. "God has chosen the foolish things of this world to put to shame the wise"

My point:becarfull on how to interpret the bible.

I invite you to break down the topic with scripture... Waiting
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by JesusisLord85: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2014
olaeffect:

grin grin grin

Let me get your point; the gospel is not for the gentiles but for the Jews. The Jews rejected the Gospel and by their disobedience/rejection of such a beautiful gift as the finished work of Christ on the Cross the gentiles where also engrafted into the household by faith.

But your various writeup is to prove that God has no right to increase His family via making Jesus the 1st fruit not of flesh and blood or will of Man (not giving you all the quotes from the bible because I know you have them).

From you writeup I can see you know the scriptures but you are just trying had to lead some away and you know what the scriptures says about vain/baseless arguments.

If all to you means Israel fine. But I call on God in the name of Jesus and I see the evidence as stated in the Gospel. If you are not happy about it, you are free to take it up with God. grin grin grin

Sorry Bro, the family just got bigger. Like the brother of the prodigal son, please take heart because we are back and only the opinion of the Father matters.

Haha so Yahshua is teaching the parable of the prodigal son to His people.

What does that story have to do with the other nations?

The son was in his fathers house.

He left for the things of the world.

He returned.

The father received him back.

That parable is about Israel.

The End
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by JesusisLord85: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2014
olaeffect:

grin grin grin

Secondly, my understanding of 'gentile' is in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1885089/gentiles-irrefutable-proof-modern-day-christianity

May the church be edified.

Shalom
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by olaeffect(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Secondly, my understanding of 'gentile' is in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1885089/gentiles-irrefutable-proof-modern-day-christianity

May the church be edified.

Shalom

I don't want to put words in your mouth. but please once again what is the point in all your tread and writeup?

in simple words please not by referring me to another long tread.

Peace.
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by JesusisLord85: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2014
olaeffect:

I don't want to put words in your mouth. but please once again what is the point in all your tread and writeup?

in simple words please not by referring me to another long tread.

Peace.

Man of Israel, to know truth, one must be prepared to go the long route.
We must study to show ourselves approved.

I was a 'christian' by the modern sense of the word for a long time. Going to church on sunday, naming it and claiming it. Eating swines flesh and profaning the sabbath. Blissfully unaware of the law and the prophets.

Then I began to ask the Most High to teach me His word and the truth, so I picked up the bible began to study, intensely, from Genesis to Revelation. During that time, I came across a book, that aimed to prove that the Yoruba (among many other tribes around the world) are the true seed of Israel, and that Yahshua and all the guys mentioned were negroes.

To disprove this, I read the book obviously. It was backed by scripture, I could find no fault therein.
At this point, one should wonder, if this is true, why is the church not teaching this.

But anyway, as I continued to study the word, I realised that the law is indeed the 'light' that is spoken of. And the book is all about Israel.

So to answer your question. My aim is to teach our people the truth. That we are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, and a people the Most High will restore as the head nation, in the last day, as the scripture saith.

Our people are in 'christianity', a religion unsure of which laws to follow, and no consensus on how to be 'saved'. That is understandable, it was started by the pagans of Rome.
I concern myself not with the heathen. I am here to show my people, Israel, the way back to truth.

Isaiah 58:1 "Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins"

I pray you begin to delve into scripture and find truth and walk in it.

Shalom
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by lepasharon(f): 1:26am On Sep 08, 2014
malvisguy212: where is your prove? I can use your well trusted hadith and prove to you that the way you guys worship Allah, that is how pagan worship there gods. Islam is the continuation of worshiping pagan.

What Allah got to do with this? I'm not Muslim dude so you need to change ur story bro. If you believe Islam has pagan practices. Christianity doesn't ?

The belief in a Trinity
A virgin conception
Turning a man into a deity

ALL pagan
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by malvisguy212: 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
lepasharon:

What Allah got to do with this? I'm not Muslim dude so you need to change ur story bro. If you believe Islam has pagan practices. Christianity doesn't ?

The belief in a Trinity
A virgin conception
Turning a man into a deity

ALL pagan
ok, sorry for mistaken you for a muslim,you say trinity is a pagan belief? How can you prove it?
1. Jesus was born of the spirit of God.
2.the fact that he walk on earth meaning the spirit of God dwell in a flash.
3.the person in christ.
this three are one.
To know who jesus realy is read colossians 1:15. The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in
heaven and on earth, visible and invisible,
whether thrones or powers or rulers or
authorities; all things have been created
through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold
together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and
the firstborn from among the dead, so
that in everything he might have the
supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all
things, whether things on earth or things
in heaven, by making peace through his
blood, shed on the cross. 21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of
[g] your evil behavior. 22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body
through death to present you holy in his
sight, without blemish and free from
accusation— 23 if you continue in your faith, established and firm, and do not
move from the hope held out in the
gospel. This is the gospel that you heard
and that has been proclaimed to every
creature under heaven, and of which I,
Paul, have become a servant.
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
JesusisLord85:
■ Haha so Yahshua is teaching the parable of the prodigal son to His people. What does that story have to do with the other nations? The son was in his fathers house. He left for the things of the world. He returned. The father received him back. That parable is about Israel. The End
1. Technically, you are correct but also you are wrong majorly as parables aren't meant to be literally examined. undecided

For one, the parable in question speaks of the prodigal son taking his inheritance and leaving his father's house to go squander it elsewhere. However, the story of the sinners of Israel — the Lost sheep of Israel whom Jesus Christ came to call back to God — is instead of sons who were cursed and scattered by their Father after squandering His patience for them under His Covenant/agreement with them. The parable insists that the prodigal son then returns after realizing that He was better off back with His father. However, God did not include provisions for the return of those whom He had cursed and scattered in His Old Law. Rather, He provided them a New Law and agreement by which they can seek repentance and hence redemption, a Law that forces them into eternal servanthood with the Father. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help,which Psalm Is Effective Against Witches / The Star Of Bethlehem (experts From The Grail Message By Abdrushin) / Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.