Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Mikel Obi Denies Engagement Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi Denies Engagement Rumours (544 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson Denies Engagement Rumours. Says He's Still Married To Toyin Aima / 2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi Denies June Wedding To Nnena Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Denies Engagement Rumours by entadaplace2: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2014
New pictures of Nigerian footballer Mikel Obi and his Russian girlfriend Olga Diyachenko kissing, cuddling and giggling surfaced online yesterday, and it immediately went viral.

Beyond that, reports surfaced online as well that the Super Eagles midfielder, who plys his trade in the English Premier League with Chelsea, has proposed to the young Russian woman.

Apparently some Nigerian girls who want more than seeing Mikel impress in the colours of the national team, didn’t find it funny and went hard at Mikel’s girlfriend on social media. And the whole matter has got to Mikel Obi, who has reacting to rumours of his engagement to Olga.

While also defending her from critics, Mikel who is currently in the country on national assignment for the match against The Red Devils of Congo in Calabar, spoke to Collin Udoh, a renowned sport analyst saying ‘Yes, she is my girlfriend, but I have not proposed to her. If that happens, it will not be hidden and everyone will know. I’m begging Nigerian girls to please leave her alone. Some Nigerian girls have already been attacking her on social media since this fake story came out.’

Mikel Obi, by virtue of his profession and the bucks he makes, is one of Nigeria’s most eligible bachelors.

Source

(1) (Reply)

E! News>>chris Brown Curses Out His Fans On Instagram / I Have Signed Autographs On Many Boobs” – Sir Shina Peters / Win Free Tickets To Mavin Concert Uk - Oct. 21 (manchester) & 23 (london)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.