Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,867 members, 7,933,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:36 PM

Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War (53902 Views)

Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama / Boko Haram: Jonathan Declares Full-scale War ,deploys Warplanes / Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by CyberWolf: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^They wouldn't admit it, but it appears so!

For military jets to be bombing boko positions (not one or two, but many positions) then it means the filthy toe-rags overran and captured the town!

You have to read between the lines, and reach your own conclusion based on the many stories floating about!
guy I no
Just understand you ..are just happy
That BH captured bama or what

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Osama10(m): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
cool
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by xcllaxix(m): 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
1200...nah so...
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by CyberWolf: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
datguru: How are we sure they are terrorists
you see what we are talking about...don't be surprise NEF will start cry genocide this week angry angry angry angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by tunde1200(m): 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
abiooo
chocmanne: a Yoruba adage says "when two elephant figths, it's the grasses that suffers"...i pity people living in that area...
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by JurassicPark: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
I haven't heard any news of Boko Haram attacking the government house in Borno state since they began their callous act in 2009 or so.

Nigerian Airforce, this is a battle if with the right ammunitions and strategy it would take just 24hrs of constant strafing.

I swear Borno will never remain thesame again grin
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by LordRahl001: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
abrahamind: My concern is that why are they killing the northerners.Are they not their ppl
OMG!!! What d heck r u saying Where were they wen those guys r bombing stupidly, I juxt don't understand hw u guys reason at times!!! Keep it up tho!!!
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
mickyarams: Too little too late after so many innocent people have lost their lives. He should have declared full scale war on bokoharam and their sponsors two years ago not when the general election is around the corner. Nigeria politicians should start putting the interest of the masses before their selfish political ambitions.
Abi o. I predicted this present course of action about 2 months ago

@ omenka: shey you see why I said BH will be eradicated around the last quarter of the year. It's all politics.
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by tunde1200(m): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
so innocent is your target in this war?

i can see your level of reasoning.....

Mrchippychappy:

If dem bring out pictures now , na una go still dey complain sey dem dey kill innocent people . Bascartttt
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by LordRahl001: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
Psylas: If possible use chemical weapon!
be careful what u wish for sir!!!
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by iswallker(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
Stelvin101: When the Americans or other nations r fighting you see evidence in their media. First of all, all the stupid news agent Vanguardngr, Punchng, Thisdaylive and the rest said Sahararepoters are casting wrong news that boko haram didn't seize Bama. Then why are our soldiers fighting to reclaim Bama? Infact am beginning to bliv all the report given by Saharareporters than any oda news media. Bloody liars! angry

Bama was taken...das the truth... lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by LordRahl001: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
tunde1200: so innocent is your target in this war?

i can see your level of reasoning.....

he was juxt talking abt pples conspiracy theory nao!!!! And true to it that's what they'd still xay!!! Seriously Nigerians could be soo patethic at times!!!
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by obiuchesil: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hmmmmm...I hope say our missing girls no dey Bama at the time of the airstrike.
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
JEITO: Shey dis BH guys no dey die finish

I wonder how they still manage to convince people to join them daily. undecided
The same way corruption no dey finish...more new pple are engaging in it.
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
obiuchesil: Hmmmmm...I hope say our missing girls no dey Bama at the time of the airstrike.
Even if they were...boko never finish those girls? So sad!
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by hansad: 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
oneeast: The military should apply the use of Biological weapons on the north.. cool
Why? Are there no good northerners?
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Izontubo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
1200 wasted simpletons angry
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by CyberWolf: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
Vikthor: From today henceforth...I pledge to support the military... And also pledge to support my country and the president of this great funny but wonderful country...
So help me God
grin grin grin grin grin nairalanders eehhhh
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Stevosty: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dirty politics is what brought us to where we are, some will not still stop playing politics with innocent Nigerian lives even on this thread because they can't feel the Northerners pain over the years inflicted on them by the terrorists. The military war on terrorists should not be misinterpreted to mean war on the northerners, so stop the bigotry.
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Dexema(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
akymme: We still have our girls with this BH guys, waging full war against them means the BH guys will kill the adopted chibok girls, in as much as I want to believe this news, something keeps telling me not to. #electionhideandseekthings#

Sorry the girls are no more a prime factor,they hav been forgotten.
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by darqly(m): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
I hate to be a party pooper, but BH is presently in Adamawa state, as in real-time. They took over Gulak and unconfirmed reports have it that the acting governor's father was a casualty, meanwhile his lousy son was contesting primaries this morning.. It'll get much worse before it ever gets better.
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by samally: 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
hummerwise: We go just dey read read,but No evidence....

Just anybody can come up wif stuff like this

Why don't you come to Beams to see evidence..
You sat down in your with the from MB from mtn, sitting there and be typing evidence

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by hansad: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
Stevosty: But the chibok girls eh?
Chibok girls were abducted to paint Jonah bad bad before Nigerians and the international community, to have Jonah despised and defeated in elections 2015. After the election, if it holds, Chibok girls shall be released.
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Ogbon400: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
The Nigerian Military is Winning
(That's why the Western led Psychological war against the Army is so intense)

Western imperialists are currently waging a fourth war generation against Nigeria What is a fourth-generation war? Fourth generation warfare is defined as conflicts which involve the following elements:

Terrorism
A non national or transnational base
Highly sophisticated psychological warfare, especially through media manipulation and lawfare
Lack of hierachy
Use of insurgency and guerrilla tactics

For the past few months, Western intelligence in complicity with some Nigerian media houses have been carrying out intense psychological operations aimed at demoralizing our men in uniform. The western media and its local agents keep describing Nigerian soldiers as cowards and unfit to combat. The reality is that for the past 4 years, the Nigerian army has managed to foil this western plot by killing thousands of Boko-Haram hired killers in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states. The western geopolitical objective being to partition the country by 2015, recourse to war propaganda has been extremely powerful in the past 3 weeks. Reports indicating that Borno state towns such as Gwoza or Bama have fallen to the Boko Haram terrorists are FALSE and part of the western led psychological warfare against Nigeria and its military.

Unfortunately,there are indeed terrorist elements who managed to infiltrate these two towns which forced the civilian population of these localities to flee to safer areas.The presence of terrorist rodents in some areas of these towns does not mean that the area is "controlled" by the mercenaries. The Nigerian army has kept all its positions in these towns and is inflicting tremendous losses to these western backed terrorists.

Similar destabilization tactics have been applied by Western vampires in countries such as Libya, Syria, Ukraine, Venezuela etc.

Make no mistake, western imperialists want to destroy Nigeria as state and they do have some Nigerian accomplices in the media,among the policians both in PDP and APC as well as in the military
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by idee91: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
Operation clean sweep...innocent guy's go too mud naw
God help us
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by confusion247(m): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ayed44: Very soon the Northern Elders Forum and ACF will start screaming dat Jonathan is killing boko haram. Very soon Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch will start screaming dat d nigerian forces are committing human right abuse. And veryy soon El-Rufai will start tweeting how nigerian soldiers are carrying out extra-judicial killings on northern youths (boko haram). But we have not heard a word frm them since boko haram have been gaining upper hand in Gwoza and Bama in recent days. The enemies of Nigeria are many and powerful, but I know dat as God liveth Nigeria will overcome all her enemies.
More death to noryherners
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by espn(m): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
AustineE1: ...i ve said this severally,all we need is to exercise more patience,our military will certainly crush the insurgents!as for our dirty and evil politicians,no amount of lies will stop our collective will to move forward as a nation and we shall always give the needed support to our visionary president,in his quest to take the nation to a greater height!
shut up abeg..dey can only deceive idiots lik u! Did dey count d dead body to ascetain it 1200..haba..a rounded figure..r we fools!u ppl shld fink nd stop falling for der craps ns nonsense script!
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Testerfuze(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dats it!!...kill dem all, Leave no prisoners!!!
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
Why is Nigerian Army killing in even numbers dem dey do exam. 100, 500, 700 no 103 or 517 or 81 NA so so even number abi I lie?
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by ToyinDipo(m): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
Why did Jona have to wait till now, or the boko backbones are already secretly calling truce to avoid retribution in these days of revelations.
Re: Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War by Hero10001: 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
Tundeiab: BOKO SYMPATHIZER...
RUMOUR IGNORAMUS..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - VANGUARD / Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.