Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,375 members, 7,964,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:12 PM

Top 10 Political Quotes Of The Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Political Quotes Of The Week (835 Views)

10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week / Top 10 Political Families Of The World / 10 Political Dictators Who Shamelessly Looted Their Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Political Quotes Of The Week by empexy(m): 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
1) In Nigeria nobody runs for president. You just sit and you become president – Rotimi Amaechi, Rivers State governor.

2) I have heard people who said Jonathan was not performing. There will be a shocker in 2015 because it will not require any form of rigging for Jonathan to win with landslide margin. – Senator Ayo Adeseun.

3) ASUU should go on strike if nothing is going well in the country there is no problem with that but when you go on strike based on documents we produced to address the decay in institutions, then it is worrisome. – President Goodluck Jonathan.

4) In the 21st century, education will remain the most valuable currency that every nation will desire but which no central bank can print – Governor Babatunde Fasholsa of Lagos State.

5) As Governor of Borno State, I am unforgettably aware that for every life that is lost in Borno State, I will account before Allah on the Day of Judgement if that life is lost on the basis of deliberate failures on my part – Kashim Shettima, Borno State Gorvernor.

6) We have the resources to combat this health issues, all what we need is good leadership, but not the type of leadership PDP provides, we must continue to support APC because our country needs a change. – Former Vice-president, Atiku Abubakar.

7) A leader must be ready to sacrifice his life for his country. And if I was the president of Nigeria, I would not because I want to win election split this country into two religious lines. – Rotimi Amaechi.

cool You are the ones responsible for the posters – Speaker of House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal, denies presidential ambition.

9) Let it be known to those who did not know that I remain one of the unrepentant loyalists of President Goodluck Jonathan and I will continue to work with him even after he might have left office as our president. – Bauchi State governor, Alhaji Isa Yuguda.

10) The deed is done, Niger East senatorial district electorate have spoken through the ballot box and no amount of blackmail which was started by APC long before Nigerlites casted their votes last Saturday will deter our electorate from completing that statement of support and victory for PDP come next Saturday – The publicity secretary of the PDP, Hassan Mohammed Saba.

http://ynaija.com/top-10-political-quotes-week/
Re: Top 10 Political Quotes Of The Week by rawpadgin(m): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
"we cannot allow a rag tag group to take over our country"- a military personnel
Re: Top 10 Political Quotes Of The Week by mistudreh(m): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nice one from Fashola and Shettima...
No 10. Confirming that the election has been rigged already.
Senator Ayo Adeseun go cry when GEJ go done lose big time! Just watch out for the great people of OSUN and SW as a whole.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Speaks On N4,000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters / Jonathan Says Nut's Threat Unnecessary Uncalled For / Jonathan Visit Lagos And Empty Seat Await Him.. Do You See Anybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.