Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:41 PM

Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? (46726 Views)

NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message / Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing / Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 26, 2014
fizzy4luv: . Tried your mail,but it is bouncing back,wanted to ask if you call them before you receive interview invite because I also did on the 18th and have not received invite
Didn't call anybody o. The mail specify that its a test not interview.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 26, 2014
sundaysanjay:

Its just a very short story of an incident that happened at my present work place in response to her question of a very difficult decision I have had to make. She made me realised the workshop was for people that they felt needed some 'fine tuning'. Between, the name of the company is Oye Dynamix and not IDisco like some are erroneously making out here. They are recruiting for Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company whose officials would be conducting the next interview at Ibadan and who will then screen credentials.
Pls do you have idea of how much they pay cos one dnt need to waste all dis time for peanut
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by sundaysanjay: 8:53am On Sep 26, 2014
grin grin[quote author=virginadams] Pls do you have ;Didea of how much they pay cos one dnt need to waste all dis time for peanut

No idea at all. But if they can hire Canton Concourse(venue of test and interview) for about a month now, dem suppose pay well nah
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2014
sundaysanjay: grin grin
Mehn its not funny cos am actually travelling from far to partake in this test
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by fizzy4luv(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2014
A friend of mine is undergoing the same recruitment process with workforce and he made me understand he was asked to expect between 60 - 70k per month.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by kennydee05(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2014
fizzy4luv: A friend of mine is undergoing the same recruitment process with workforce and he made me understand he was asked to expect between 60 - 70k per month.
Please how long does his own process takes?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Yommykixz(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
fizzy4luv: A friend of mine is undergoing the same recruitment process with workforce and he made me understand he was asked to expect between 60 - 70k per month.

I'm going to cry for 48hours if this is true embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by cc150615(f): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
I think I saw that coming
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Emasel(m): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
cc150615:
I think I saw that coming

No point going for their test then....tired of five-digit salary
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Joy83(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yommykixz:

Lol... But how much do you expect as an entry level in an ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY situated in Ibadan!
With 70k, I think they still try if real...
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Brother, better go for the test. IDISCO is under a new management... I'm not exactly sure what the pay is but I heard reliably that it is way more than 100k. Workforce doesn't even have anything to do with this recruitment sef.
Emasel:

No point going for their test then....tired of five-digit salary

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Macsholly: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
kennydee05:
the workshop was just to prepare us for the Ibadan interview. Many of interview mistakes were highlighted and the were treated with idea ways of answering interview questions.
ok Thanks alot man

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Zino55(m): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yommykixz:

U gat me rotfl on dis one..if d amount quoted is rilly true, den it may just be for d training period afterwhich dey'll step it up. Most coy pay like dat durin training. Banks for example even pay less dan dat durin training.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
having read all the salary thing i throw in my tower...not interested anymore. whats all dis 5digits tins for graduates.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
virginadams: having read all the salary thing i throw in my tower...not interested anymore. whats all dis 5digits tins for graduates.

@Virginadams ... You might want to read what I said to Emasel... Don't follow rumours and miss out on your chance.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by fizzy4luv(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
@virgin adams,pls and pls don't quit oooo,I'm only reporting what I heard from a friend though sincerely it is the same recruitment process.once again it is not from a staff working in idisco but just a fellow job seeker
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Yommykixz(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Joy83:
Lol... But how do you expect as an entry level in an ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY situated in Ibadan!
With 70k, I think they still try if real...

No matter the location or the company this is a GRADUATE TRAINEE Recruitment na.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by fizzy4luv(m): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
@cyrus,you should have made enquiries into the claim about workforce being part of the outsourcing companies for the recruitment before rubbishing it,IdIsco on taking over lay off many PHCN staff,hence my opinion for this mass recruitment,moreover their coverage area(oyo,osun,ogun,kwara and part of kogi) is large and will thus need large workforce to man it.@Kennedyos,he is on documentation stage with workforce,personally I don't think it will be long in view of idisco 1yr anniversary in November and if it is no wahala,@zinos55-i will want to agree with you,probably the (60-70) salary may be for a certain period because I learnt from the Edo distribution company thread,that their offer letter have a contract period.all in all,why not let's all focus on what is at hand and if the offer comes eventually,we make our personal decisions
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Joy83(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yommykixz:

No matter the location or the company this is a GRADUATE TRAINEE Recruitment na.
It has to do with the company organising GRADUATE TRAINEE. Some can even pay up to 300k while some can pay as less as 35k

So it varies with the company and Electricity Distribution Company is not one of the prominent or wealthy company we have in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
fizzy4luv: @cyrus,you should have made enquiries into the claim about workforce being part of the outsourcing companies for the recruitment before rubbishing it,IdIsco on taking over lay off many PHCN staff,hence my opinion for this mass recruitment,moreover their coverage area(oyo,osun,ogun,kwara and part of kogi) is large and will thus need large workforce to man it.@Kennedyos,he is on documentation stage with workforce,personally I don't think it will be long in view of idisco 1yr anniversary in November and if it is no wahala,@zinos55-i will want to agree with you,probably the (60-70) salary may be for a certain period because I learnt from the Edo distribution company thread,that their offer letter have a contract period.all in all,why not let's all focus on what is at hand and if the offer comes eventually,we make our personal decisions
You too like quarrel oh... I did not rubbish it, I only made a statement. Your's is also an assumption so there's absolutely no need to sound all convinced about it. Whether they laid off 1 staff or a Thousand, 1 recruitment company can handle the entire recruitment FYI. I have done my research and I can confidently tell you yet again that Workforce has nothing to do with it. cool
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Joy abeg tell them oh... All these Doubting Thomas's
Joy83:
It has to do with the company organising GRADUATE TRAINEE. Some can even pay up to 300k while some can pay as less as 35k

So it varies with the company and Electricity Distribution Company is not one of the prominent or wealthy company we have in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by fizzy4luv(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
@cyrus,I detest and shun quarrel at all levels,so once again friend let's forget about workforce and concentrate on what is @hand.shalom/salam
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by ComradeTY(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Any news for yesterday test?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by asabz(f): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Plz s thr any1 dat has fnshed all d recruitment process.i mean d test,interview and all.aw s t like.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by MMMG14: 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Went 4d test on Thurs d 25th, got a succesful mail/sms on friday d 26th 4me 2kom 4an interview on Monday d 29th!

Pls,biko,Jor o,Lahor........wats d Interview session lik? Were questns based on ur Cv or abt d IDisco or abt ur course of study?
Pls NLers, hlp ooo! #thankss!
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by bishopjoe02(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2014
Cyrus25:
You too like quarrel oh... I did not rubbish it, I only made a statement. Your's is also an assumption so there's absolutely no need to sound all convinced about it. Whether they laid off 1 staff or a Thousand, 1 recruitment company can handle the entire recruitment FYI. I have done my research and I can confidently tell you yet again that Workforce has nothing to do with it. cool

dude u might b right. workforce is recruiting for business dev manager and marketers for an electricity dis coy. y dis is graduate trainee

www.workforcecareermanager.com/view-post-details.php?post_id=46
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by ComradeTY(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2014
jayshadow:
@ComradeTY, whr are u, am 4 9am also, already waitin at d venue
How far my guy? U get the interview invite?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by jayshadow: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2014
ComradeTY:
How far my guy? U get the interview invite?
Nope, still expectin, u?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by kennydee05(m): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2014
Please having issues with using Nairaland to view my PM.
Could you please send me direct message to my mail: kennydee055@gmail.com.
Regards...
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by MMMG14: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
So no 1 wants 2 hint me abt hw d interview sektion is..? Isoooook, diarisGod anyways!
#Unaaa try welaa oo
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by kennydee05(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
MMMG14: So no 1 wants 2 hint me abt hw d interview sektion is..? Isoooook, diarisGod anyways!
#Unaaa try welaa oo
Be expecting Normal interview questions.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by kennydee05(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
kennydee05:
Be expecting Normal interview questions.
Note: You shouldn't be expecting your competitors to give you link that would give added opportunity.
Just practice your interview questions, note the do and don't of interview and be hoping for the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Finally, A Job With Globacom / Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 / NDLEA Releases List Of Candidates For Final Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.