Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? (13716 Views)

How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? / 7 Advantages Of Marring A Guy That Can Cook / Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Hollyb(f): 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
MisterLongman: Where is the proof that makes it a fact
sex in itself is a covenant, not to talk of de flowering a lady on top of it. It means dat all the load i.e evil or good things d lady is carrying is exchanged wit urs and vice versa. So abstinence is really the best option. My own opinion
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by AtheistD(m): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
So what about for ladies who disvirgin men?

What if the dude doesn't disvirgin her but gives it to her bum style? Will the curse still apply?

3 Likes

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by luvlyqueen(f): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
AtheistD: So what about for ladies who disvirgin men?

What if the dude doesn't disvirgin her but gives it to her bum style? Will the curse still apply?
oga which one is bum style
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Yemlizzy(f): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hmmm who knows?
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by makazona(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
Implication: Virgins will go extinct cz of errrrrm

what was that?
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by ayobase(m): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Is there any implication of deflowering a girls, and not marrying her, spiritual or physical? Is this implication, if at all it exists, the reason men tend not to have sex with virgins or they (men) just find them inexperienced?

why do u wanna fornicate.

do you have any plan deflowering any, thus the question.

you sounded a bit God fearing.
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by AtheistD(m): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
luvlyqueen:
oga which one is bum style

Use your imagination. Some ladies claim to be V's but do bum style. Or rather a.nal wink
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
luvlyqueen: And if she lays a curse on u,ur life willnever be d same
Na Ra'pe?

2 Likes

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
luvlyqueen:
marriage or no marriage if he treats her wrongly and she speaks,hmmmmm it definitly going to work
When she points a finger other four are directed at her!

1 Like

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by luvlyqueen(f): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
smartchoice:
When she points a finger other four are directed at her!
hmmmm are u guilty?
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by luvlyqueen(f): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
AtheistD:

Use your imagination. Some ladies claim to be V's but do bum style. Or rather a.nal wink
dnt knw wat it is
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by luvlyqueen(f): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
smartchoice:
Na Ra'pe?
na u sabi
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
ayobase:

Ayo,u b chair man of nairaland. Hanhan 2007 ke,wher do u stay in abj
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Odunharry(m): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
Abeg any implication if a lady disvirgin a guy?

If No,then the answer to Op's question is NO
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by AtheistD(m): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
luvlyqueen:
dnt knw wat it is

Never heard of a.nal se.x?
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hollyb: sex in itself is a covenant, not to talk of de flowering a lady on top of it. It means dat all the load i.e evil or good things d lady is carrying is exchanged wit urs and vice versa. So abstinence is really the best option. My own opinion

Where u hear all this, is it inside bible?
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Medunah:
Yeah, she curse you, you dieeee

What if we'd plan am together.... Sebi I no force her

And later she bleeped up,and I say I no do again...curse go still dey on me abi?
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
bonaventure73: ur name no d my list.. U'r safe.
Despite all his investment?

Abeg check the supplementary list.
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
luvlyqueen:
dnt knw wat it is

I just want you to know that

I believe you.
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by mekadinho(f): 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
luvlyqueen: wen u deflower a grl ur indirectly taking a BLOOD convenant with her,
What happens when a girl deflower a guy? Water covenant?

2 Likes

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by MrTeymee(m): 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
topstar80: IF U DISVIRGIN A PERSON THAT IS NOT YOUR WIFE

1:your DESTINY will be destroyed
2:your GLORY will decrease
3your BOLDNESS ....u will just lose ur normal boldness
4:your spiritual attainment will be degraded
5:..you will be caged in a spiritual covenant which will be hard to loose yourself......

THESE ARE REAL
Okay now ure just exaggerating. Can you back them up with biblical references?
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:36am On Sep 07, 2014
ayobase:

God forbid that I touch any lady, whether virgin or not.
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 07, 2014
luvlyqueen:
na u sabi
You people tend to overrate your cursing power .....what makes you think men can't curse ladies to oblivion? After chopping the poor chap's dough n wasting his dammed time ....you now know he is not your type! What a wicked set of creatures.....now that   a jargon between your legs was it forced open by men or you freely opened it based on your loose moral and extortion greed? Or simply a sense of insecurity? Abegi swerve enter canal make I see road!

2 Likes

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 07, 2014
luvlyqueen:
hmmmm are u guilty?

Am I responsible for making the thing between your legs more perforated than a basket at gunpoint? Smdh.

1 Like

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 07, 2014
smartchoice:

Am I responsible for making the thing between your legs more perforated than a basket at gunpoint? Smdh.

u b bad guy.perforated!!!common men
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 07, 2014
luvlyqueen:
na u sabi

but u wey no b virgin y not curse ya ex to oblivion.all ds stupid looking ashewo of ds days...wearing clothes to cover up dere shame.HEY MADAM GIRLS ARE DOGS.MEANT TO BE USED AND DAMNED

1 Like

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by topstar80(m): 7:00am On Sep 07, 2014
MrTeymee:
Okay now ure just exaggerating. Can you back them up with biblical references?

all other sins aren't not of d body except fornication and adultery...... why do u think BIBLE emphasises more on that ?..........what i said earlier aiint hyperboles....they are real.....

WHY DO YOU THINK GOD INHABITS WORSHIP WHEN IT COMES FROM A PURE HEART....U CANT HAVE A PURE HEART WHEN U FORNICATE......esp praising God and seeing visions of how u started with d gal.....
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by luvlyqueen(f): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2014
hbpeze:

but u wey no b virgin y not curse ya ex to oblivion.all ds stupid looking ashewo of ds days...wearing clothes to cover up dere shame.HEY MADAM GIRLS ARE DOGS.MEANT TO BE USED AND DAMNED
pls oga dnt insult me abeg
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by luvlyqueen(f): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2014
so u all are critizing me just because i said d truth, cry cry cry
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2014
luvlyqueen: so u all are critizing me just because i said d truth, cry cry cry

Seriously shaking my d*ck head at you

1 Like

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by adesina1991(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2014
luvlyqueen: so u all are critizing me just because i said d truth, cry cry cry
the truth there is that if a guy disvirgin a lady based on agreement(marriage) and the guy later Bleep up that's when the curse can have effect but if it is based on fun and pleasure,if d lady use charm sef it won't work
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by dozzynet(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2014
luvlyqueen: wen u deflower a grl ur indirectly taking a BLOOD convenant with her,
And what happens when a girl deplants a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! / What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 / My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.