Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,400 members, 7,971,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:19 AM

Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M (1269 Views)

Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online / AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) / Live Video Omo Barracks Naija Hardsextube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M by 9jahubcom(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2014

Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M?

Drop Your Comment.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M by Melahou(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Lame question
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M by gede7744(f): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
try it now and see whether u will live to spend d 20m
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M by omigyman(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
wit a picture lyk dat ,i guess i'll take a raincheck
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
A friend of mine told me a story. Here it is:

A gym instructor(pretty much built guy) was involve in a fight with a taxi driver close to a gymnasium where he works.

Police officers on patrol interfered as they saw that the fight had already gone bloody seeing the taxi driver with blood over his head.

The police officer picked up both of them and tied them up at the back of the hilux truck with two of their officers with them. While they were on their way to the station, the gym instructor jumped out of the truck and took off to a nearby cemetery.

The police officers realizing that the cemetery had only one exit and entry stationed two police officers to hide in nearby bushes waiting for the guy to come out. While the remaining police officers in the truck left.

While the officers were hiding a soldier was taking a walk close by and saw one of the police officers. (They knew each other). Immediately, his police friend briefed him on what they were doing. The soldier then entered the cemetery sneaking in gently and sighted the guy.

Immediately the soldier chased him and caught up with him then grabbed his belt. The gym instructor being very strong and flexible moved backward and with one swift force used his head to hit the soldiers lips. The force was so intense it pulled two of the soldiers teeth and badly injured his lips. The soldier immediately released him and fell to the ground.

As he was about taking off in the other direction, the two police officers in hiding dived him and were able to handcuff him.

That was how he was caught and taken to the station. While the soldier was taken to the hospital.

The story begins here...

At 9pm that night, two trucks of soldiers came to pick him up to their barracks.

They beat beat beat beat the gym instructor, according to him(the gym instructor), he died and came back.

He said he pretended to be unconscious many times. The soldiers would take him and lay him under the sun, then pout water on him, when he shakes a little they'll beat him to become unconscious again. It took his mother and some traditional rulers to set him free.

The marks on his body are as bold as a lump.

Moral of the story, leave soldiers alone.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M by delishpot: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
As I reach him front, I go tell am say na bet and I go am 5k now now after the slap and if it goes well another 250k after the bet is won. Then I go slap am.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M by hugelyendowed: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
NOTHING DE HAPEN. I GO SLAP AM FRONT & BK. I GO USE MY MYSTIC POWERS & DEAL WIT AL OF THEM BY SUSPENDING THEIR BREATHS 4 A WHLE OR ALOW THEM HEAT ME. EACH BLOW THEY GV ME, D PAIN WOULD B FELT By them and nt me.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M by LadyJul(f): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
hugelyendowed: NOTHING DE HAPEN. I GO SLAP AM FRONT & BK. I GO USE MY MYSTIC POWERS & DEAL WIT AL OF THEM BY SUSPENDING THEIR BREATHS 4 A WHLE OR ALOW THEM HEAT ME. EACH BLOW THEY GV ME, D PAIN WOULD B FELT By them and nt me.
lol....continue dreaming

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M by hatux: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
That can never excepts all una soldiers don go war... I fit slap the last one and run, grin.... Btw Op are those Nigerian soldiers abeg?
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M by kayalla(f): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
as i walk thru the valley of the shadow of death i come de wonder wetin carry me go there first? grin grin grin

i de first craze?
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M by Enegod(m): 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
the one with gun or the one without gun?
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M by braine(m): 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
In front of an empty barracks or a full one?
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M by ahnie: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
colateral damage...a risk ayam not willing to take.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M by 9jahubcom(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
braine: In front of an empty barracks or a full one?
which one u fit do na
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M by Elnino4ladies: 7:34am On Sep 10, 2014
I cnt attempt it. Neva!
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M by Debbyug(f): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2014
oh puhlease!!!y'all are fear fear people....go and slap and collect the money joor nothing is happening.. as for me,am not ready to go to Nigeria prison a beg...so keep ur money
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M by ozie96(f): 8:06am On Sep 10, 2014
Na die u dy ask for so....buh d money is worth takin d risk shaa,jst pretend to b mad grin
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M by tyson99(m): 8:14am On Sep 10, 2014
Na the money dem go take do the person burialgringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M by shrek4(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2014
Small thing, beht show me the money ferst!
Re: Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M by 9jahubcom(m): 9:30am On Sep 10, 2014
ozie96: Na die u dy ask for so....buh d money is worth takin d risk shaa,jst pretend to b mad grin
dat 1 go wrk so

(1) (Reply)

Photos Is Beyonce Pregnant With Her Second Child? / Video: Waje’s Wig Falls Off On Stage At The Beat FM Triple 9 Concert. / Blessing Okagbare Reveals Why She Doesn’t Plan To Start Making Babies Just Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.