Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,006 members, 7,919,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:46 AM

Football Viewing Center For Lease/rent At Ogba/agege Area In A Strategic Locatio - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Viewing Center For Lease/rent At Ogba/agege Area In A Strategic Locatio (518 Views)

Everything You Need To Know About Football Viewing Centre Business / Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre / Football Viewing Centers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football Viewing Center For Lease/rent At Ogba/agege Area In A Strategic Locatio by benz33(m): 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
I have a Football viewing center that i need to rent out for a serious youth who can manage the business seriously and makes so much money. I am doing this so that i can have enough time to attend to my other businesses. The viewing center is located in a strategic Location where crowds troop in daily and weekly. Find below list of items you will get in the center...

1. 3 Televisions

2. DUAL DSTV DECODERS

3. A UPS-UNLIMITED POWER SUPPLY

4. GAME SHOP WITH PLAYSTATION 2

5. BENCHES, FAN, AND OTHERS.....

6. OPPORTUNITY TO OPERATE A SPORT BET IN THE CENTER.

7. BIG LOUD SPEAKER AND AN AMPLIFIER TO ATTRACT CUSTOMERS

8. YOU MIGHT NEED TO COME WITH YOUR GENERATOR, BUT IF YOU SOUND CONVINCING OR SERIOUS I MIGHT MAKE MINE AVAILABLE...Because i hate it when guys are always trying to be too smart when one is trying to engage them with Jobs that comes with such agreement and conditions.Thank You
I am open to discussion with anybody and i am not too hard on money, but i need a serious person to run the business for continuity sake and i promise a smooth and soft TERMS AND CONDITIONS......Please serious people that stays withing AGEGE axis of AKILO ROAD, PENCINEMA, OGBA AND OTHER CLOSE ENVIRONS should call me on 08051744119. Thank You
Re: Football Viewing Center For Lease/rent At Ogba/agege Area In A Strategic Locatio by Deejaygold(m): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2020
E still dey?

(1) (Reply)

When Will Man Utd Win Their Next Game / The Most Famous Premier League Comeback Of All Time? / 5 Nigerian Players Who Have Gone Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.