Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,130 members, 7,939,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Some Hilarious Children's Letter To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Hilarious Children's Letter To God (3100 Views)

Some Hilarious Church Crusades Posters. / See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Some Hilarious Things Man Can Do If He Were God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Hilarious Children's Letter To God by dont8(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2014

Children are funny when they need to express their feelings and especially when they have to do it via letter writing and I've seen some letter written by children that cracked me up.

This is a personal compilation of some of the letter written to God by children, enjoy.

[img]http://deniavant.files./2010/11/god5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://tanzeel.files./2011/05/childrens_letters_to_god_04.jpg[/img]

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Some Hilarious Children's Letter To God by glade319(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
innocent mind of children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Hilarious Children's Letter To God by dont8(m): 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Some Hilarious Children's Letter To God by dont8(m): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Some Hilarious Children's Letter To God by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
Those innocent, brainwashed children. cry
Re: Some Hilarious Children's Letter To God by Tolexander: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
dont8:

[img]http://4.bp..com/_MCBNSn1DlAU/RxGI-HH09KI/AAAAAAAAAPk/hLUYGUI12i0/s400/kid15.bmp[/img]
dear God,
if you let the Boko haram not exstinct, we would not have a country.
You did the right thing
Jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Hilarious Children's Letter To God by dont8(m): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2014

[img]http://shohelse.files./2013/01/letter1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.beliefnet.com/%7E/media/EB202F17C587443EA787C58906C9CA16.ashx?w=400&h=300&bg=00000000&f=png[/img]
Re: Some Hilarious Children's Letter To God by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
Now I know why Jesus said we should “be Like the little children”.

angry angry

TMan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Hilarious Children's Letter To God by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
and why is God not replying them?
Re: Some Hilarious Children's Letter To God by charybabe: 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
[TrollMan]Now I know why Jesus said we should “be Like the little children”.

true talk, children r always sincere when expressing their feeling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Hilarious Children's Letter To God by dont8(m): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dear child, I gave your guardians (Jonathan & co.) the brain to do the needful.

[center]God.[/center]
Tolexander: dear God, if you no let this Boko haram extint, there won't be our country

[centre]Jonathan[/centre]

Maybe you need to write to God too cheesy
ajibolabd: and why is God not replying them?

Very true, they're ego-less, innocent and true to the heart, God bless our children.
glade319: innocent mind of children.

TrollMan: Now I know why Jesus said we should “be Like the little children”.

angry angry

TMan.
charybabe: [TrollMan]Now I know why Jesus said we should “be Like the little children”.

true talk, children r always sincere when expressing their feeling
Re: Some Hilarious Children's Letter To God by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
ajibolabd: and why is God not replying them?

because god is not santa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Hilarious Children's Letter To God by rastamouse: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
The best part of being a parent is when your children starts asking those questions. They can really get you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Hilarious Children's Letter To God by dont8(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
rastamouse: The best part of being a parent is when your children starts asking those questions. They can really get you cheesy
Re: Some Hilarious Children's Letter To God by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
rastamouse: The best part of being a parent is when your children starts asking those questions. They can really get you cheesy

No they don't. Tell them the truth.
Re: Some Hilarious Children's Letter To God by MyIncorp: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
Lol. Some children can be hyper-intelligent enough to write a letter to their heavEnly Father. Hehhehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Hilarious Children's Letter To God by dont8(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
MyIncorp: Lol. Some children can be hyper-intelligent enough to write a letter to their heavEnly Father. Hehhehehe

(1) (Reply)

Covenant Day Of All-round Rest - Come Worship With Us -it Is Definitely Your Day / Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share / Why Are Nigerian Atheists Afraid Of The Humanist Label?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.