Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,780 members, 7,969,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:54 AM

Doom For Boko Haram: NAF Takes Delivery Of STATE-OF-THE-ART Mi35m HELICOPTERS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doom For Boko Haram: NAF Takes Delivery Of STATE-OF-THE-ART Mi35m HELICOPTERS (4299 Views)

Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Military Takes Delivery Of Two Jets Loaded With Weapons / Military Takes Delivery Of Attack Helicopters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doom For Boko Haram: NAF Takes Delivery Of STATE-OF-THE-ART Mi35m HELICOPTERS by Afroconnect: 6:42am On Sep 07, 2014
Level the whole gwoza and sambissa,give them the Isreali treatment.

Please tke no prisoners-this is war.

Bomb the home of el-rufai and other supporters they are active boko members.

Level the whole of Gwoza if necessry,kill all the boko animals,let the vultures have Feast.

We need to emply brave men into the Nigerian army-we have enough youths-they should be properly vetted and screened by the Army secret police.

1 Like

Re: Doom For Boko Haram: NAF Takes Delivery Of STATE-OF-THE-ART Mi35m HELICOPTERS by katiemadubiko: 7:20am On Sep 07, 2014
duality: I pray I don't see sekau standing beside the helicopter in a next video.
. Nigga, you are crazzzy grin you just cracked me up. If dat animal shuld get hold of this beast, he wuld drop bombs in every part of the cuntree like a lunatic dispersing sand on the beach.

1 Like

Re: Doom For Boko Haram: NAF Takes Delivery Of STATE-OF-THE-ART Mi35m HELICOPTERS by ednut1(m): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2014
the planes we currently have can smoke dis guys out . but d govt is not ready to defeat dem yet. wen d war escalates dem go see money chop wella from defence budget. shecow is always making his videos at d same spot inside a bush. yet dem neva bomb d foool
Re: Doom For Boko Haram: NAF Takes Delivery Of STATE-OF-THE-ART Mi35m HELICOPTERS by xwolverine: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2014
XketchDesigns: The NAF already had 8 in service. And it has proved to be effective over the years, how does one make any difference?

Mi-35
The export version of the Mi-24V.
Mi-35M
Export night attack version, is fitted with upgraded advanced avionics and sensor package, including night vision systems, GOES-342 electro-optical range finder/targeting system, GLONASS/GPS navigation system, electronic multifunction displays, onboard computer, and jam-proof communications equipment. Also known as Mi-35M1.

The Mi-35M is more advanced than the older Mi-35 variant, due to be phased out in 2015. Trust me, this new bird is better than the old Mi-35 we have.

1 Like

Re: Doom For Boko Haram: NAF Takes Delivery Of STATE-OF-THE-ART Mi35m HELICOPTERS by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2014
Hw well can it cope against heat seeking missles?Make d tin no go commit "suicide".
Re: Doom For Boko Haram: NAF Takes Delivery Of STATE-OF-THE-ART Mi35m HELICOPTERS by thwarrior72: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2014
I pray NAF will not give it to a muslim pilot from north, who will jejely hand it to shakur and his virgin hunting army grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Doom For Boko Haram: NAF Takes Delivery Of STATE-OF-THE-ART Mi35m HELICOPTERS by seankafor(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
does it have stealth mode? thats invincibility
Re: Doom For Boko Haram: NAF Takes Delivery Of STATE-OF-THE-ART Mi35m HELICOPTERS by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
Please, where-ever they park these helicopters should have cctv surveillance covering all angles of the helicopters and armed guard perimeter surveillance to avoid boko boyz in the military turning it to a flying coffin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doom For Boko Haram: NAF Takes Delivery Of STATE-OF-THE-ART Mi35m HELICOPTERS by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
Action not too much talks
Re: Doom For Boko Haram: NAF Takes Delivery Of STATE-OF-THE-ART Mi35m HELICOPTERS by BABSIN(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mi 35MGeneral Information

Upgraded Mi-24 – Mi-35M helicopter – multipurpose military transport helicopter for combat missions on day-and-night basis in adverse weather conditions. It is intended for destruction of enemy armored vehicles, supporting fire for ground units, landing of troops, evacuation of wounded, as well as cargo transportation in cargo cabin and on external sling. Mi-35M is to the maximum proximate to the new generation helicopters. Long-term operational experience is combined in this aircraft with the latest achievements and developments in helicopter industry.

For God sake we have this beast before now so one will not make a difference only if you are saying others before now have been grounded. The Airforce has been training with this multi-purpose helicopter before.

Re: Doom For Boko Haram: NAF Takes Delivery Of STATE-OF-THE-ART Mi35m HELICOPTERS by cirmuell(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
BABSIN: For God sake we have this beast before now so one will not make a difference only if you are saying others before now have been grounded. The Airforce has been training with this multi-purpose helicopter before.
don't you get it? Mi-35M1 is an upgraded version of Mi-35 which is on NAF's wiki page. undecided

Just like the way your phones are upgraded with new features.

2 Likes

Re: Doom For Boko Haram: NAF Takes Delivery Of STATE-OF-THE-ART Mi35m HELICOPTERS by Lumyboi(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
cirmuell: don't you get it? Mi-35M1 is an upgraded version of Mi-35 which is on NAF's wiki page. undecided

In my opinion al diz seem lik propaganda. If we were in a truthful n transparent society wt govt will to secure lives n properties of citizens, bh shld nt b too much of a problem for even our ground forces nt to add d air support tgda wt it. With al d equipment we v heard abt Frm....drones to woteva it is ....o tnk diz tin is al abt politics. There is no real Wil to fight this manace by the govt
Re: Doom For Boko Haram: NAF Takes Delivery Of STATE-OF-THE-ART Mi35m HELICOPTERS by overhypedsteve(m): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
KnowAll: Does it have anti-flare otherwise it would be an expensive sitting duck in d air for anti-craft guns.
the flare thing you are talking about isn't for AAA its actually used by most aircraft for confusing heat seeking missiles, e.g. A shot from a Man pad, but i doubt if boko haram have any of those, i know it was used extensively by their big bothers in Libya,and they even used the multiple rocket launchers but boko haram wont be getting any of the Libya war surplus again, as they are now being used by isis and al shabab in Somalia. Boko haram na small boy for where those one dey, even shekau dey call some people " my oga " during planning meetings,
Re: Doom For Boko Haram: NAF Takes Delivery Of STATE-OF-THE-ART Mi35m HELICOPTERS by overhypedsteve(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
cirmuell: don't you get it? Mi-35M1 is an upgraded version of Mi-35 which is on NAF's wiki page. undecided

not necessarily upgraded per say, they are sometimes modeled to play different combat roles, troop support, troop transport, naval anti submarine combat although i doubt if the hinds have ever being used to play that naval role

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News Good News 4 Pdp / Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT / Buhari Scores Another Point Against Jonathan, READ How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.