Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,704 members, 7,926,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 07:21 AM

Location Provider, What's It All About? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Location Provider, What's It All About? (461 Views)

Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? / You Can Now Report Your Telecom Provider Directly To NCC / Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Location Provider, What's It All About? by Yeske2(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
Gurus in the house, a friend called this evening telling me his antivirus app reported a " potentially harmfull programme" locationprovider on his android phone and he has tried uninstalling but to no avail but I told him i knew nothing about it. I tried googling it up and it seems to be about someone knowing about your Location or so. I called back to tell him it's about someone knowing about one's location and and all that and he freaked out. Question he needs are
How to uninstall
Track who wants to know his location
Gurus in the house, over to you.
Re: Location Provider, What's It All About? by Yeske2(m): 3:01am On Sep 07, 2014
Please guys, any idea?

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed Urgently.. Glo Bis Prob / MTN Begin Sales Of #10 Recharge Card / My Galaxy S4 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.