Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,524 members, 7,911,296 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:05 AM

Is This The Lady Causing Fight Between Pastor Chris & His Wife? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The Lady Causing Fight Between Pastor Chris & His Wife? (5017 Views)

How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police / Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) / Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Lady Causing Fight Between Pastor Chris & His Wife? by uwanet: 2:18am On Sep 07, 2014
A lot of stories have been flying around since Pastor Chris Oyakilhome's wife, Anita, took their divorce saga to the public domain. Sources say pastor Chris has now removed his wife profile from his personal website and what people now see there is the picture of this beautiful lady on the left.

SEE MORE.. http://www./2014/09/is-this-lady-causing-fight-between.html

http://www./2014/09/is-this-lady-causing-fight-between.html

Re: Is This The Lady Causing Fight Between Pastor Chris & His Wife? by delugadou(m): 4:19am On Sep 07, 2014
Hmmmmm.......end time tins *smh*
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Fight Between Pastor Chris & His Wife? by funshyboi(m): 5:00am On Sep 07, 2014
Ok, ----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)---
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ ---
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)---
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ ---
Jez passing

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Lady Causing Fight Between Pastor Chris & His Wife? by ProfGday(m): 5:44am On Sep 07, 2014
Orobo-kibo pastor.....
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Fight Between Pastor Chris & His Wife? by ProfGday(m): 5:48am On Sep 07, 2014
ProfGday: Orobo-kibo pastor.....
In pst chris's voice!Hey lady would u lik to b preached to while I entered u frm d back?

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Lady Causing Fight Between Pastor Chris & His Wife? by repogirl(f): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2014
That lady is not beautiful, Anita flog am a million times;

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Lady Causing Fight Between Pastor Chris & His Wife? by 1miccza: 7:46am On Sep 07, 2014
Very ugly babe!Imagine!!!
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Fight Between Pastor Chris & His Wife? by simdam500(m): 10:02am On Sep 07, 2014
crazy bloggrs lipsrsealed
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Fight Between Pastor Chris & His Wife? by repogirl(f): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Cybermugu1: because she is made of black, right?
black or no black, fine is fine and from what I have seen, Anita fine pass, even if Anita is black, she go still fine pass!

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Lady Causing Fight Between Pastor Chris & His Wife? by chimeluiz: 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
ProfGday:
In pst chris's voice!Hey lady would u lik to b preached to while I entered u frm d back?

It would be sinful for me not to LIKE this comment...

LiKED.....

*just remembered today is sunday*

UNLIKED

grin grin
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Fight Between Pastor Chris & His Wife? by daryoor(m): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
sometimes its not about how you look but what you can do.

but the jerry curl nigga didn't do woman he did women smiley
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Fight Between Pastor Chris & His Wife? by PrettyEmy(f): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
She ain't even pretty, should have been someone prettier than Anita...
Pastor Chris u no try (if its true)
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Fight Between Pastor Chris & His Wife? by Akeelahtunez(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
I tink every1 dat commented trash on dis trend need 2b flogged.
So another man's down fall is wat u'll are celebrating,neva 4get u wud get married u av kids and u wud also own ur own ministry(its may not b a church),u wud face challenges like dey are doing ryt now...
Stop typing and talking trash
We all mess up tru!,we aint perfect yes!
We 4get dat dis pastor is a human being like u and mi,so nobody shd run his or her mawt...even tho... I don't attend is church I feel we all shd pray dere marriage take shape again and not celebrates its down fall..cus we aint perfect,we make mistake,we are humans,and dat our nature.

GOD BLESS and restore Pastor chris marrige plzzz

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Lady Causing Fight Between Pastor Chris & His Wife? by graciousolo(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Thats Sinach the gospel singer.She just got married. So make una talk the one wey una know ooo,
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Fight Between Pastor Chris & His Wife? by seuntope8(m): 12:22am On Sep 08, 2014
She might be a close associates...
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Fight Between Pastor Chris & His Wife? by EmmaOgbu(m): 12:29am On Sep 08, 2014
"In my praises" if u ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Fight Between Pastor Chris & His Wife? by dania30(f): 2:58am On Sep 08, 2014
Hahahahaha grin. But seriously that's Sinach nau angry people sha undecided
Re: Is This The Lady Causing Fight Between Pastor Chris & His Wife? by boss1310(m): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2014
repogirl: That lady is not beautiful, Anita flog am a million times;
my dear thats why women kept getting confused abt d choice men makes when we talk beauty
you see that lady on the left?she beats anita hands down in beauty.many factors mitigated my opinion.but in no way should a man let alone a man of God cheat on his wife and oyakhilome shld better brace for problem cos white women arent as forgiving as our dear african ladies

(1) (Reply)

BBA 2015: It Seems This Year's BBA Will All About S€x,(photos) / He Is Black, Tall, Strong And Handsome.. What Ladies Want(photo) / Actress Mistura Asunramu Shares 10 Adorable Photos Of Her Wonderful Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.