Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,727 members, 7,918,240 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:27 AM

Does He Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does He Love Me? (921 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does He Love Me? by lanre4: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2008
I have a man friend whom i love so much.He promises me everythg in the world,and even promised to marry me if only i can be pregnant for him,we had an unprotected sex when i was in my safe period but lied to him that i was not safe,after a month i told him i was pregnant,while i was not,just wanted to test him,unfortunately,he failed,he called me that i shld terminate it,that we are not ready to do that now,that we need to plan and bla bla,he called my friends and asked them to beg me on his behalf so i cld abort the preg.It then dawn on me that 've been fooled.pls advice me on what to do cos i want to punish him.thks
Re: Does He Love Me? by sistajay(f): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2008
You win some and lose some, move on sista! he aint worth it.
Re: Does He Love Me? by candies(f): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2008
No, he doesn't love you and he's no good.
Drop him and move on. It's fortunate you found out early enough.
Re: Does He Love Me? by arramyjay: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2008
sista-jay:

You win some and lose some, move on sista! he aint worth it.

So true

@ lanre4 Really you dnt need any other advise than to move on,he failed.
Re: Does He Love Me? by Moyola(f): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2008
yu can tel he doznt lurv yu. . . .

dun waste yur tym£ findin a meanz of punishin him,

juz muv horn!!
Re: Does He Love Me? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2008
The guy's an a**
Re: Does He Love Me? by lanre4: 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2008
Thanks so much,really appreciate your responses.
Re: Does He Love Me? by nellydee: 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2008
lanre4:

I have a man friend whom i love so much.He promises me everythg in the world,and even promised to marry me if only i can be pregnant for him,we had an unprotected sex when i was in my safe period but lied to him that i was not safe,after a month i told him i was pregnant,while i was not,just wanted to test him,unfortunately,he failed,he called me that i shld terminate it,that we are not ready to do that now,that we need to plan and bla bla,he called my friends and asked them to beg me on his behalf so i cld abort the preg.It then dawn on me that 've been fooled.please advice me on what to do because i want to punish him.thks

gurl what are u still waiting for? angry do u realise that if u were not smart enough by now ur life as u know it would be over? u would av been stuck with d pregnancy n he will leave u to suffer alone. worst still what if u av tried abortion n u lost ur life (but God forbid that). he told u all that crap so that he can av unprotected sex with u. angry

hand him over to me and i'll deal with him angry but next time shine ur eyez
Re: Does He Love Me? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2008
Wow, that guy really fooled you, he is not worth it, move on
Re: Does He Love Me? by Mgbejume: 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2008
Thank God that u pulled that stunt on him and found out if his words will actually be true i.e u getting pregnant, and u found out the reality of it. Chick carry your two legs waka oh! u can even decide to borrow another two legs from our friend grin so u go waka faster.
He isnt worth it you purnishing him, save your energy oh! ITs not right you punishing your partner that hurt u since u once loved him/her. LET HIM BE
Re: Does He Love Me? by queenTG(f): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2008
U SMART and GOOD girl ,just let him in is wahala only GOD can punish him for thank GOD being saved from that, cheesy
Re: Does He Love Me? by queenTG(f): 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2008
queenTG:

U SMART and GOOD girl ,just let him in his wahala only GOD can punish him for thank GOD being saved from that, cheesy
Re: Does He Love Me? by tytylayor: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2008
@poster

wat else do u xpct from a married man? u better find ur square root
Re: Does He Love Me? by tangent(f): 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2008
lanre4:

I have a man friend whom i love so much.He promises me everythg in the world,and even promised to marry me if only i can be pregnant for him,we had an unprotected sex when i was in my safe period but lied to him that i was not safe,after a month i told him i was pregnant,while i was not,just wanted to test him,unfortunately,he failed,he called me that i shld terminate it,that we are not ready to do that now,that we need to plan and bla bla,he called my friends and asked them to beg me on his behalf so i cld abort the preg.It then dawn on me that 've been fooled.please advice me on what to do because i want to punish him.thks

did u guys plan to get you pregnant before the unprotected sex? if no then you haven't been fooled. you cannot drop pregnancy news on any man without planning for it and expect him to be happy. put yourself in his shoes. pregnancy news is the best news a man wants to hear when he plans for it and it is also the worst news a man wants to hear when he is not ready for it. you need another test to be sure this man loves you. tongue
Re: Does He Love Me? by jpphilips(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2008
Hope he did a complete Sti check before congratulating your self, Anyway dat was smart
Re: Does He Love Me? by nellydee: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2008
tangent:

did u guys plan to get you pregnant before the unprotected sex? if no then you haven't been fooled. you cannot drop pregnancy news on any man without planning for it and expect him to be happy. put yourself in his shoes. pregnancy news is the best news a man wants to hear when he plans for it and it is also the worst news a man wants to hear when he is not ready for it. you need another test to be sure this man loves you. tongue

whaaat shocked are u trying to send her on a sucide mission?
didnt u read what she wrote "we had an unprotected sex when i was in my safe period but lied to him that i was not safe" the man did it thinking she was not in her safe period that would tell u that their intention was to get pregnant and get married as d girl thought. so you should know that they av had that discussion before d ***  u know naw.
besides if d guy doesnt want a baby why did he av unprotected sex
Re: Does He Love Me? by omoedo1(f): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2008
Girl there is no need for that just move on with ur life.
Re: Does He Love Me? by biolabee(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2008
Hell No! he doesnt
Re: Does He Love Me? by ilurveit(f): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2008
No he doesn't love you. Look at it as a lesson learned and move on. Don't punish him. People like that will get what they deserve without you interfering so don't worry.
Re: Does He Love Me? by vivaladiva(f): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2008
anoda blah blah blah nonsense, when will women stop being so pathetic gosh
Re: Does He Love Me? by Hotstepper(f): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2008
he said that 2 get u to sleep with him, u've learnt a lesson, dont u eva scarifice anything cuz of sum1 esp. wen u aint married 2 da person
Re: Does He Love Me? by Hotstepper(f): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2008
he said that 2 get u to sleep with him, u've learnt a lesson, dont u eva scarifice anything cuz of sum1 esp. wen u aint married 2 da person

(1) (Reply)

How To Reach Soul-mate Status With Any Man / Where Did I Go Wrong? / My Dearest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.