Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,298 members, 7,881,098 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? (2537 Views)

What Is Really Happening Here? PICS / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Omg! Is This Hips Artificial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by henrypower(m): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2014
I met this really nice girl over a year ago, we only began to relate some months back. Without hesitation I asked her out after about 3 dates. The issue is that I didn't really like her that much when I asked her out, but I wanted to enter a relationship fast because I broke up with my ex a while ago. This nice wife material girl whom I asked out, deliberately began to delay giving me an affirmative response. It started with "I need to talk to my pastor about this matter" to"I need to relate this matter to God" to "I need to see my parents and siblings" on and on. Her recent excuse was that she was preparing for exams which is quite true (she is a 300 level student of University of Ibadan while I finished two years ago). The most unthinkable thing happened. What happened

Within the period when I asked her out and now, we have been communicating constantly and seeing each other frequently which has given me enough time to actually FALL IN LOVE WITH HER. I personally couldn't believe I was beginning to love this girl. Stop!!! Stop!!! That was not the plan. The plan was to start this relationship so I could possibly have enough romance and sex. Are you kidding me!!! The last time we met was this last wednesday, I would look at her as we kept discussing, saying to myself "I need to marry this girl". I'm totally lost in love. Her actions shows her interest in me. She calls me regularly, text me often and constantly asks me marital questions. I don't know whether she used a spell on me, but I never intended for this relationship to get this serious. I know she would eventually accept to date me, but by then I wouldn't toy with her anymore. I'm seriously in love. Now I understand when people say we have no control over who we love.

[size=30pt]UPDATE OF THE STORY: SHE HAS FINALLY AGREED TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME. JUST AS I COULD PREDICT, I KNEW SHE WOULD FINALLY SAY YES. grin grin grin grin[/size]

5 Likes

Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by adesina1991(m): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2014
@OP you just have to make ur decision quick and don't try what you have in mind with her cus its very dangerous
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by valdes00(m): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2014
Congratulation OP...... God don butter ur bread , cum add 1 bottle of coke to am... Oya enjoy
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by Davico(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2014
So how do u want us to help or advice?
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2014
Which advice do you want? sad

Btw Congrats
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by sweettease(f): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2014
Now that it has gotten to this stage, you better define your relationship quick, otherwise it will shock you when someone else comes and it turns out you guys were not formally in a relationship and you have no right to ask questions.
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by perry2020(f): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2014
Davico: So how do u want us to help or advice?

valdes00: Congratulation OP...... God don butter ur bread , cum add 1 bottle of coke to am... Oya enjoy
valdes00: Congratulation OP...... God don butter ur bread , cum add 1 bottle of coke to am... Oya enjoy
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by henrypower(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Davico: So how do u want us to help or advice?

Express yourself, not necessarily an advice. If you have had a similar situation, you can share it.
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by henrypower(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
How God don butter my bread? Confused
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by malaria(f): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
Poster beware of rebound abeg, give yourself time to know what you want from this girl. Dnt use her to get over your ex

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by henrysure: 4:02am On Sep 08, 2014
We go love ooo. Love is found in unusual places. That's life.
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by amanze15(m): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2014
i knew a girl like that back in the university, she was always going to "ori oke" smiley until she climbed the ori oke grin and got pregnant before we graduated.

2 Likes

Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by henrysure: 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
amanze15: i knew a girl like that back in the university, she was always going to "ori oke" smiley until she climbed the ori oke grin and got pregnant before we graduated.
what's ori oke?
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by amanze15(m): 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
henrysure: what's ori oke?
a hilly place where people go to place to pray smiley she climbed another one wink grin

1 Like

Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by PrincessB1(f): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
amanze15: a hilly place where people go to place to pray smiley she climbed another one wink grin
cheesy How can ori oke cause dat to happen eh
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by Enasco1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
Som tins happen d way we neva expected it. Some pple hav d desire 2 marry her bt she turn them down. U re plannin 2 sleep wt her then dump her jx 2 gt over ur ex, here she x givin herself 2 u n seriously committed. From ur statement she x a wife material generally, but x she d type of wife material dat u desire?? If NO quietly tel her ur plans!!!
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by Agybabe(f): 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Her innocent prayers changed your evil intentions. Marry her!
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
malaria: Poster beware of rebound abeg, give yourself time to know what you want from this girl. Dnt use her to get over your ex

How do you really mean "To get over your Ex"? And even if it does?
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by jotey(m): 12:19am On Sep 10, 2014
henrypower: I met this really nice girl over a year ago, we only began to relate some months back. Without hesitation I asked her out after about 3 dates. The issue is that I didn't really like her that much when I asked her out, but I wanted to enter a relationship fast because I broke up with my ex a while ago. This nice wife material girl whom I asked out, deliberately began to delay giving me an affirmative response. It started with "I need to talk to my pastor about this matter" to"I need to relate this matter to God" to "I need to see my parents and siblings" on and on. Her recent excuse was that she was preparing for exams which is quite true (she is a 300 level student of University of Ibadan while I finished two years ago). The most unthinkable thing happened. What happened

Within the period when I asked her out and now, we have been communicating constantly and seeing each other frequently which has given me enough time to actually FALL IN LOVE WITH HER. I personally couldn't believe I was beginning to love this girl. Stop!!! Stop!!! That was not the plan. The plan was to start this relationship so I could possibly have enough romance and sex. Are you kidding me!!! The last time we met was this last wednesday, I would look at her as we kept discussing, saying to myself "I need to marry this girl". I'm totally lost in love. Her actions shows her interest in me. She calls me regularly, text me often and constantly asks me marital questions. I don't know whether she used a spell on me, but I never intended for this relationship to get this serious. I know she would eventually accept to date me, but by then I wouldn't toy with her anymore. I'm seriously in love. Now I understand when people say we have no control over who we love.
heheh..moneysoldier cum c Wetin happen 2 u nd Cynthia o
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 10, 2014
Is dis a testimony or a miracle? Am lost here
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by marieolae(f): 2:47am On Sep 10, 2014
Congratzz!
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by henrypower(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2014
rozzay: Is dis a testimony or a miracle? Am lost here
It's a personal experience.
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
jotey: heheh..moneysoldier cum c Wetin happen 2 u nd Cynthia o

Lols, you sure?, how body?
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by Csami(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nobody gets into another relationship to forget their Ex....big mistake. Bro, if you really love her, feel for her, understand her, then why are you still waiting for her to say yes? Force the yes out of her and then propose marriage.
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by henrypower(m): 7:38am On Nov 15, 2014

[size=30pt]UPDATE OF THE STORY: SHE HAS FINALLY AGREED TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME. JUST AS I COULD PREDICT, I KNEW SHE WOULD FINALLY SAY YES.[/size]
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by chimerase2: 7:41am On Nov 15, 2014
Pls I need a summary undecided
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by pretydiva(f): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2014
Kk..congrats
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by Thavik(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2014
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by henrypower(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
I'm certain for sure, this would be a successful relationship
Re: OMG !!! ... Is this really happening??? by henrysure: 5:16pm On May 10, 2015
Such is life

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Flirting And Seduction / . / Is It A Crime To Chyke A Babe In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.