Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,023 members, 7,899,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:43 PM

Pls help review my new website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls help review my new website (1398 Views)

Help Review Www.oscarmini.com / Help Review This Forum Site / Pls Help Review Site Http://www.faithacademyportal.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls help review my new website by uchdollar111: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Pls help review my new website by osile2012: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2014
What is this? This is what i call "Websi" the TE don comot. #vomits on screen# #Wipe screen with tissue# #disconnect laptop from internet#
Re: Pls help review my new website by onyengbu: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
osile2012: What is this? This is what i call "Websi" the TE don comot. #vomits on screen# #Wipe screen with tissue# #disconnect laptop from internet#
come on show some respect.
Re: Pls help review my new website by osile2012: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
onyengbu: come on show some respect.

Na respect i dey show by disconnecting from internet, That site dey like virus... grin grin grin
Re: Pls help review my new website by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Good one, you've taken a huge step in the right direction, I couldn't read the posts, do I need to register to be able to? then pls check the spelling of "Launch" what you have there is "Lunch" then try and also drive traffic there, I only saw posts by you.

2 Likes

Re: Pls help review my new website by uchdollar111: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
osile2012: What is this? This is what i call "Websi" the TE don comot. #vomits on screen# #Wipe screen with tissue# #disconnect laptop from internet#
Thanks.
Re: Pls help review my new website by uchdollar111: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
imas: Good one, you've taken a huge step in the right direction, I couldn't read the posts, do I need to register to be able to? then pls check the spelling of "Launch" what you have there is "Lunch" then try and also drive traffic there, I only saw posts by you.
I'll correct the mistake, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pls help review my new website by Joel3(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
remove the yellow and green.

The blue and white is ok.

Which forum software is that? The category is too plenty. first focus on few.
Re: Pls help review my new website by voyageaccess: 3:30am On Sep 09, 2014
You need to have Logo on your website.. Take out the boldness on general fonts.
add a taste of light green.
Re: Pls help review my new website by uchdollar111: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2014
Joel3: remove the yellow and green.
The blue and white is ok.
Which forum software is that? The category is too plenty. first focus on few.
None, coded from scratch
Re: Pls help review my new website by uchdollar111: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2014
voyageaccess: You need to have Logo on your website.. Take out the boldness on general fonts.
add a taste of light green.
Heard
Re: Pls help review my new website by osile2012: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
It Seems like you are more interested in coding than design. If that is the case, u have to work on your CSS style to reduce the font size and give spaces , else there are plenty of free forum platforms you can deploy and customize to your own needs .
Re: Pls help review my new website by uchdollar111: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
osile2012: It Seems like you are more interested in coding than design. If that is the case, u have to work on your CSS style to reduce the font size and give spaces , else there are plenty of free forum platforms you can deploy and customize to your own needs .
Give spaces, how?, and what device did you view the website with? thanks
Re: Pls help review my new website by uchdollar111: 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
I will do a general re-design of the site, but how do you guys see the idea behind the site, is it worth giving a try? pls do reply.
Re: Pls help review my new website by osile2012: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
uchdollar111:
Give spaces, how?, and what device did you view the website with? thanks
between your words. Its all clustered .
Re: Pls help review my new website by tweb1: 3:20am On Sep 10, 2014
This is most certainly a good idea. But it seems to me like you are reinventing the wheels. People are already sharing pictures and videos on FB, google+ instagram etc.
Why should they now share it on your site ?
Re: Pls help review my new website by moderatorr: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
tweb1: This is most certainly a good idea. But it seems to me like you are reinventing the wheels. People are already sharing pictures and videos on FB, google+ instagram etc.
Why should they now share it on your site ?
people are already reading news on vanguard, why would they now read it on Nairaland?
People were already chatting on 2go why do they now chat on whatsapp?
People were already on connextU and mySpace. why did they now move to facebook? The answer, my friend, is what makes people billionaires.

1 Like

Re: Pls help review my new website by tweb1: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
moderatorr: people are already reading news on vanguard, why would they now read it on Nairaland?
People were already chatting on 2go why do they now chat on whatsapp?
People were already on connextU and mySpace. why did they now move to facebook? The answer, my friend, is what makes people billionaires.

Well, you are right my friend. I guess one will have to do it better to get people's attention.
Re: Pls help review my new website by voyageaccess: 2:57am On Sep 12, 2014
TO me, it does not matter what Junks is on your website is having, it does not matter how stupid your website is or even if it has nothing to offer than waste peoples time.

This is 1 of the things that you should look at:

How long Your website will exist out there: simply because your Domain name is like a plot of Land it appreciates everyday never depreciate.
Traffic: You are Having Huge Traffics going to your website: Tirget organic.
Niches
BackLinks
Social traffic anything you call it, lets even say offline traffic.

As long as you can direct traffic to your website and make them spend 1 to 10 or minutes, Its an invention and this will also fetch you a lot of radome.

Just like what is the primary Use of Nairaland? compare to Nigerians Banks/News Websites/government websites but yet alexa still rate it higher than all this powerful respectable companies and organization.

Just focus on traffic thats enough to call invention.

Like me i have my personal websites buy my aim is to control Nigerian Traffic. i want to control 60% of Nigerian organic traffics.
Re: Pls help review my new website by onyengbu: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
voyageaccess:
Like me i have my personal websites buy my aim is to control Nigerian Traffic. i want to control 60% of Nigerian organic traffics.
Hallelujah!
Re: Pls help review my new website by Rijes: 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Where is ur website url
Re: Pls help review my new website by voyageaccess: 2:36am On Sep 13, 2014
Rijes: Where is ur website url
www.namyarea.com

i will also like reviews.

thank ya all
Re: Pls help review my new website by Rijes: 8:13am On Sep 13, 2014
voyageaccess: www.namyarea.com

i will also like reviews.

thank ya all
Good but reduce the no of section on your website.
Try am make the section on horizontal layer as in nairaland.
Re: Pls help review my new website by kellyjoesteve: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
For your latest phone news, prize and general tips check here www.kellyjoesteve..com

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Real (programmable) Link Between Mysql And Html/css/javascript/php / The Incredible Mtn, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel Cheats Update. / Help Transfer Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.