Stats: 3,200,282 members, 7,974,274 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:36 PM

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain - Fashion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain (96907 Views)

Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? / Does A Woman Wearing An Ankle Bracelet Mean Something? / Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
Fostercat:
She don run naaaa
She think say she get mouth.
Yeye de smell

Dreyl: abi no mind her,she think say she get mouth,i'm not even hard on her because i don't usually insult girls,if not i would have annihilated her with my venom.

I logged back in SPECIFICALLY for the two of you. So you waited until I left to start blabbing and congratulating yourselves?

Oh my god. This is hilarious. Do you feel really accomplished tonight? Was this your big moment? I'm glad I could make your week. Meanwhile, I actually have a life. But, please, carry on while I'm gone.

Tell each other what you would've said to me, if you'd been smart enough to think of it at the time. Make up stories to each other about me to take your minds off the reality of your pitiful lives.

Oh no, now I'm feeling sorry for you again. Let me reread the posts you wrote while I was gone so I can laugh at you again.

Dreyl: hehehehehehe
na cowardess she be before now,she should have wait,let me finish her cheesy

Oya come and finish me. I'm laughing so hard right now.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
RedBenson:

Aside this topic, YOU ARE A DIE HARD LESBIAN AND A BISEXUAL. I've two (2) concrete reasons/facts for saying this.
Lolz... Officer i hail o
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fostercat(m): 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissMeiya:

I logged back in SPECIFICALLY for the two of you. So you waited until I left to start blabbing and congratulating yourselves?

Oh my god. This is hilarious. Do you feel really accomplished tonight? Was this your big moment? I'm glad I could make your week. Meanwhile, I actually have a life. But, please, carry on while I'm gone.

Tell each other what you would've said to me, if you'd been smart enough to think of it at the time. Make of stories to each other about me to take your minds off the reality of your pitiful lives.

Oh no, now I'm feeling sorry for you again. Let me reread the posts you wrote while I was gone so I can laugh at you again.

I now can understand what you are looking for.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: it wasnt personal in any way...purely hypothetical.
"Who is to blame"...u dodged the question.No worries bout dat

also dodged my question abt your dad.
Peace!

I assure you, I didn't dodge anything. I answered you very clearly.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by debrihachi(f): 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Fostercat: who is dis albino?
ur mom?!😆😁 lol
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Now you can see the kind of men who preoccupy themselves with women's jewelry. This is what they do. No lives at all.

See them.

I guess they're still typing. They were bragging about how they would have dealt with me if I hadn't logged off, but I'm still waiting.

I'll make an educated guess. It's going to involve prostitution and sex.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by cooljoe(m): 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
djeezy: okay. so do you wear it?
did u get my mail?
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by GRAND30(m): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: They claim independence,civilization and mental liberation.Mature talk bro...i feel you

Yeah brother, they want to "belong" by all means. Dem nor kn say civilisation nor get ending. Wish you a great week ahead!

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fostercat(m): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissMeiya:

Tell each other what you would've said to me, if you'd been smart enough to think of it at the time. Make of stories to each other about me to take your minds off the reality of your pitiful lives.

You dey find prick wey go finish you abi? Guy this one naa high way to hell. Can imagine how wide her kini will be. Lagos ibadan express way will be a child's play
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fostercat(m): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
debrihachi:
ur mom?!😆😁 lol
grin grin grin grin grin I no fit laff o
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
Fostercat:
You dey find prick wey go finish you abi? Guy this one naa high way to hell. Can imagine how wide her kini will be. Lagos ibadan express way will be a child's play

"High way" -> highway

"Express way" -> expressway

"Will be a child's play" -> child's play. The phrase is "would be child's play"

I've decided to amuse myself by correcting your abysmal grammar and spelling. Please, don't stop displaying your stupidity for the world. It no long gives me a headache. Now it's just funny.

I'm really good at guessing what you're going to say next:

MissMeiya:
I guess they're still typing. They were bragging about how they would have dealt with me if I hadn't logged off, but I'm still waiting.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AfricanApple(f): 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ahmeduana:
YOUR POST, YOUR COMMENT AND YOUR RESPONSES SOUND FEMINISH!
na u know
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by rezzy: 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ashawo
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
and you too sir
GRAND30:

Yeah brother, they want to "belong" by all means. Dem nor kn say civilisation nor get ending. Wish you a great week ahead!
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: na u know

I think he meant "feminist". It took me a couple of tries to figure it out his misspelling.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: na u know
Oya lets go to bed bae wink
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by duni04(m): 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
50calibre:

One has to be cautious to avoid forming shallow prejudices based on personal experience.

Nigerians are way too judgemental of people's lifestyle
Clicked ur profile and saw london as ur location. People outside Nigeria may think those of us saying this ankle chain thing is a hoe accessory are bush or backward. I can understand where ur comung from but its what we see everyday here. Its those people who live here and who think ankle chains are normal that are puzzling when they know its worn by hoes. Thanks to this thread i know the hoes on nairaland, especially the ones that showed pictures of the ankle chains.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fourwinds: 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
MsNas:
Don't mind us. Na we dey sin pass, and we are also hypocrites of the highest order! If i wear ankle chain and you don't like it....Well. sucks for you cos you're views are inconsequential. As long as my parents aren't forbidding me to wear it and Oga doesn't care.. I'm in the clear grin
thank God u are answerable to dose people u make mention of. so also odas will be answerable to deir partners and parents. dats y couples must know each oda wants and dislike

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fostercat(m): 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissMeiya:

"High way" -> highway

"Express way" -> expressway

"Will be a child's play" -> child's play. The phrase is "would be child's play"

I've decided to amuse myself by correcting your abysmal grammar and spelling. Please, don't stop displaying your stupidity for the world. It no long gives me a headache. Now it's just funny.

I'm really good at guessing what you're going to say next:

Yeye de smell
Despite the fact I am having fun too, will not stop me from telling you the silent truth. You sure know you stink were you are.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by princebergz(m): 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
bennyrazz: Decent ladies don't wear ankle chain, waist beads aka ileke, mascara, eyelashes, nails, G-strings and the rest. They wear whatever is moderate

na person like you carry ashawo pass... your secret go soon leak like radiator...
my own z anything you are comfortable with, without sending wrong messages about your person, go for it!

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by eluquenson(m): 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
What's the basis for argument when we tag some sets of people by their mode of dressing

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fostercat(m): 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissMeiya: Now you can see the kind of men who preoccupy themselves with women's jewelry. This is what they do. No lives at all.

See them.

Because you know the post is all about you; a prostitute and what do prostitutes do ? Sex.it your body keep selling it.jikin ki ze gia miki. Kar ki damu. Karuwa banza
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AfricanApple(f): 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
yungchop: kindly ff back and like my pix please
I just read today that guys who does this are WOMAN WRAPPER, is it true
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
Fostercat:
Yeye de smell
Despite the fact I am having fun too, will not stop me from telling you the silent truth. You sure know you stink were you are.

"De" -> dey * though it is pidgin English, there is a generally standardized form of spelling and sentence structure among those who use it.

"Despite the fact I am having fun too," -> Despite the fact that I am having fun too,

"will not stop me from telling you the silent truth" -> it will not stop me from telling you the silent truth

"Were" -> where

Now let's address semantics and logic.

* silent truth: Please describe your proof of this "truth". Make sure you do it silently.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AriDsexy(f): 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
DailyNews: No sane Nigerian guy from a responsible family background with living parents would marry such a lady, but as for dating- sure many guys would date them.

Had a very pretty cousin who just woke up one day and started wearing it, until I saw it and sat her down and talked sense into her goat head, and immediately she stopped. Pls guys try and be advising your sisters for good becos some of them are ignorant of their actions, that's d best way to change our women for good not by talking online alone while enjoying their foolery in real life.
Just as you adviced your cousin to stop wearing it,what is wrong in also talking to a lady your dating to also stop wearing it?Don't tell me if you see a well mannered lady,you won't marry her because she wears an ankle chain?
I am not against or in support of those who wear....I'm just indifferent.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by litetias(m): 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
I don't care for it. It puts me off
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
Fostercat:
Because you know the post is all about you; a prostitute and what do prostitutes do ? Sex.it your body keep selling it.jikin ki ze gia miki. Kar ki damu. Karuwa banza

Have you run out of English?

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by yungchop: 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: I just read today that guys who does this are WOMAN WRAPPER, is it true
this is gentle men stunts not woman rapper abi mojo nicki minaj ni?
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
Very disappointed in those two little boys. They were congratulating each other for nothing. I'm still waiting to be dealt with.

I pity the people in their lives. Calling women prostitutes and witches. I pray they never get married or reproduce.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by dnawah(m): 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: I usually see some girls wear ankle chain and I kinda admire it sometimes as I see it as fashion. but I was told its worn by prostitutes, that its what they use to identify themselves. how true is this besides how do you view girls who wear it.

for those I've seen who wears it, most of them are decent girls, so how come
left or right has it meaning,but 4 wat i know it is prostitus and mammy water warshipers that wear it(especialy those that warship queen vissa)
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AfricanApple(f): 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissMeiya:

I think he meant "feminist". It took me a couple of tries to figure it out his misspelling.
that's what he meant but u will be suprised at what's going on in his mind. ask him what he thinks of feminism, and u will understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags / ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ / Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream.