Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,270 members, 7,967,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:44 AM

My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. (1183 Views)

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / I Always Feel Pain After Romance / Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. by bmoney9ja(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
hello nairalanders, am just using this medium to advice every single guys dat have found a lovely lady to keep her. I will cut d story short. I met my girl in 300l she is a very beautiful lady with a good heart. she loved me with everything but most times i didnt give her the attention because i capitalised on the level which she loves me..because i never cared, i so much found it easy to breakup and went back whenever i feels like. but d last breakup came because of my post traumatic stress after sickness because i taught GOD allowed devil to inflict me for my disobedience because pastor told me to stay away from any relationship. i ddnt consider her feelings when i told her it is over. she felt so bad because i was like all she had. in short she had gone to service before i realised am missing d train to my destination. i called her back and begged. she still came to see me and while we were together i realised am part of what makes her complete. she travelled back to where she was posted where she has been keeping a very close male friend which took advantage of her because of the flash back she has whenever she remembers how badly I av hurt her. but it was at a point when I have commited myself to her so as to right the wrongs. I realized i caused everytin dat she did because now she is telling me she doesnt deserve me but I gave her my word that whatever she is feeling not to stand my worth I HAVE FORGIVEN HER because that is what Christ will do. I LOVE HER LIKE NEVER BEFORE
Re: My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. by perry2020(f): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Good for you wink
Re: My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
OK op , so your point is don't neglect someone that loves you .

Alright , NEXT!!
Re: My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. by crisycent: 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
The ocean is full of different fishes. #manup

1 Like

Re: My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. by Humblesam(m): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Thank you bro, But you no dey hear word when we been dey warn you that time but we still thank God for your change.
Re: My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. by echobee(f): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hmmmmmmm! Am tall of words grin. U want her back,abi? After causing her pains . So sorry ops,she ave waka go,u can never get her back undecided.
lesson learnt,dont joke with any one dat truly luvs u.
Nextttttttttttttt
Re: My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. by eph12(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
Here goes another fallen brother #ItsWell
Re: My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. by pasqal09: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
So You guys broke up, and then what?
How can you be killing yourself over her when there are thousands of them out there?
Re: My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. by Chubhie: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
Love is a fleeting sensation. The gravest mistake you gonna make is to make permanent decisions on such fleeting sensations. I perceive you both are young hence yet to discover your real selves. Prioritise your life and you both discover that the kinda love your bodies are craving for is not tops. Romantic love comes with much responsibilities and intricacies and trust me you guys are not yet ready for that yet. There are much more things of interests in life that make existence worth experiencing beyond chasing romantic love prematurely.
Re: My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. by balogundayo(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
undecided ah dont even understand the op... Someone please summarize it for me
Re: My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. by Tallesty1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
Who else is tired of reading borin-love-stories
Re: My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. by bmoney9ja(m): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
perry2020: Good for you wink
admitted sis
Re: My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. by bmoney9ja(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
perry2020: Good for you wink
agreed sis
Re: My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. by usermane(m): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Am sorry dear, you r not alone. I did have to part with a love interest recently too. I 'd planned in advance but things never worked out as planned. I 'd been smitten for two year without taking any significant step. But as soon as i was finally getting to address it, it all had to be terminated abruptly.

1 Like

Re: My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. by Greyworld: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
pasqal09: So You guys broke up, and then what?
How can you be killing yourself over her when there are thousands of them out there?
Yu are so wrong der, der aint so mny of dem, she is just d only 1. She was der,always der nd he neva noticed ha now he rily luvs her and she is gone... Its damn painful.

If yu are lucky 2 get a gal wu luvs yu weda she is beauriful or ugly respect her.
Re: My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tallesty1: Who else is tired of reading borin-love-stories
You are not alone cry
Re: My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. by DeBlunt: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2014

On point man.

Still searching for the paragraphs in this story #eyeshurting.
Re: My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2014

Me too...
*raising up my hand*
Re: My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. by Emmysteve(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tobinshunt:

Me too...
*raising up my hand*
Even me too
Re: My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad.. by bmoney9ja(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
usermane: Am sorry dear, you r not alone. I did have to part with a love interest recently too. I 'd planned in advance but things never worked out as planned. I 'd been smitten for two year without taking any significant step. But as soon as i was finally getting to address it, it all had to be terminated abruptly.
thks bro u seems to understand me better. there is more to my story if i can talk to u personally

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Ladies Lets This Inspire You. / I Hope I'm Not Loosing My Brain..... / 10 Things You Should Know About Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.