Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,724 members, 7,965,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:47 PM

"An Actress Introduced Me To Hard Drugs" - Terry G On Rubbin Minds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "An Actress Introduced Me To Hard Drugs" - Terry G On Rubbin Minds (1070 Views)

Terry G on set of Bizzyaski's video After range Rover crash / Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos / Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"An Actress Introduced Me To Hard Drugs" - Terry G On Rubbin Minds by dondumexx(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
Akpako master,Terry G was interviewed on Rubbin' minds today by Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and he made a pretty surprising revelation that a popular actress introduced him to drugs.

He stated that he was clean now but still actively smokes Marijuana. I don't know why my '6th sense' is telling me that actress is non other than our lovely Poko.....i didn't say it was her, i am just saying that i 'sense' it is her..lol!
http://www.dondumex.com/2014/09/a-popular-actress-introduced-me-to.html

Re: "An Actress Introduced Me To Hard Drugs" - Terry G On Rubbin Minds by Jhayson(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dat's his own problem
Re: "An Actress Introduced Me To Hard Drugs" - Terry G On Rubbin Minds by Djicemob: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Terry G abeg leave eegbo angry
Re: "An Actress Introduced Me To Hard Drugs" - Terry G On Rubbin Minds by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
Women deceiving men since the days of Adam and eve
Re: "An Actress Introduced Me To Hard Drugs" - Terry G On Rubbin Minds by Debbyug(f): 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
Daguccizgreat: Women deceiving men since the days of Adam and eve
Nd men following women like mumus

(1) (Reply)

[shocking] Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos [see Photo] / Check Out The N400k Coat 50cent Bought For His 2 Year Old Son... / Photo: Basket Mouth And 2face Idibia Back Then

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.