Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,532 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:38 PM

Wizkid – AYO (joy) [album Art + Tracklisting] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid – AYO (joy) [album Art + Tracklisting] (1082 Views)

M.I Abaga – The Chairman (official Tracklisting + Album Art) / The 5 Wicked Truth About Wizkid's "AYO" Album / P-square O “double Trouble” {album Art + Tracklisting} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid – AYO (joy) [album Art + Tracklisting] by drizzy009: 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
At last! My editorials that have to some way and how,
include Wizkid will no longer be accompanied with the
caption “we’re really in earnest anticipation of when that
second studio album drops”… Lol!
Superstar and Starboy, Wizkid just unveiled the sophomore
album’s cover and tracklist on his Instagram page. Titled
AYO (Joy) , it’s an 18-tracker with a cover that clearly
depicts his Yoruba origin as he is decked in their traditional
regalia while surrounded by girls dressed in Olori- like
attires.
It includes some of his best hits as well as banging features
from Femi Kuti, Seyi Shay, Akon, Phyno, Banky W,
Wale and a spanking new listen to the remix of his 2014 hit
single Show You The Money featuring YMCMB’s Tyga.
I’m super duper excited.

(1) (Reply)

Lol!!! David Beckam & Barrack Obama Was Caugth In Act / Bow Wow Gets Engaged To Girlfriend Erica Mena [PHOTOS] / Photos: Check Out Beyonce’s Official 2015 Calendar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.