Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,033 members, 7,915,987 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:30 PM

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. (44718 Views)

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / Ladies, Whats Wrong In Approaching A Guy You Like And Telling Him? / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by generalissimo(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: you are not kenneth. This is not a joking matter.
U didnt do anything bad by being truthful, it is one of the qualities of being a human. But lets face it. U just missed his gifts of recharge cards, pocket money, etxra attention etc. Sharp guys will use whatever means they have to lure gals they want away from their lovers. He myt not really be an angel he seems to be cos u can only be sure of that after being with him for some times. Why not demand these gifts from ur 'official boyfriend'? U are on the verge of ruining ur official relationship if u dont forget about him.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by DECOtech(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: i am having that guilt that i made a good guy turn bad. That my actions may have changed him completely and other ladies may be victims of my actions towards him.
who told you that he's turned bad? And its due to your actions? You don't have such powers to make a human turn good or bad. Kenneth must have since moved on; found a prettier girl, traveled out, or even died of ebola! So live your life dear. You did a good thing by sticking to your man.

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 08, 2014
U, seeing a guy u easily fell for shou'dnt make u conclude 'HE's IN LOVE WITH U'.... Guys can b so desperate to get wateva it is they want by pretending to b in love, therefore being what they r nt.

The fact is if a guy truly loves u deep down, though he'l feel pained seeing u wit sumone else bt wouldnt take it to d extent of all those. Lets assume he stopped sending u gifts, @ least callng or texting wouldnt take much from him sending msgs to d one he claims to love even if it must begin wit friendship... D one u really love may nt love u bak whereas d one whom u feel doesnt, do loves u. Same goes for d one u do nt luv ..its normal, bt pls dont WASTE UR LOVE on who isnt worth it, move on wit sumone who's worth d wait..... Destiny will bring him bak if he's really d one for u dear.

Why asking for forgiveness when u did notin wrong. The truth they say is bitter surely must b told except he wants deceit.
Pls and pls babe, DONT WASTE UR LOVEcheesy

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 08, 2014
YOU AGAIN! LET US NOT BELIEVE HER, PLEASE READY BELOW WHAT SHE POSTED BEFORE ON NL!

[b]
Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Liability(f): 7:11pm On Sep 02

he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. My bf is the most sincere and loving person i have ever seen.

Just on sunday, i was lured into bed by his best friend. He has been disturbing me, asking me of sex. I refused him each time he made this move.

I wanted to report him to my boyfriend, but i dont want to be the cause of their break up. I kept mute because they have been friends from childhood.

On sunday he called my linr that he had a message for him. That his sister was at his place and that she needed to know me.

That was how i was deceived, i entered his room only for him to come from behind, grab me and started doing funny things to me. I wanted to scream but was unable. He held my mouth and entered me before i could do anything.

My bf entered his house without knocking and entered the bedroom and saw us naaaked! Doing it.

I am in tears now. I was deceived. He doesnt pick my call, he doesnt want to see me anymore.

Please advice me. I love him with the whole of my heart. How do i get him back.[/b]
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by TDcute1: 7:48am On Sep 08, 2014
firstEVA: He will call u soon, trust me, guys never truly forget girls they have a thing for
@ 1st eva, 4 ya mind o. Watz special in u qelz dah we cnt 4qet u. Dere re 90million ladies in Naija...y wunt I 4qet 1...n itz ladies dat hardly 4qet deir luv....quyz move on wit life
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by alexleo(m): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: warning: this is a true life story about me. It is also a bit long. Bear with me and read it till the end.

4 years ago was like a dream. But that dream was shattered by me as a result of my actions. To some extent i blamed mySelf so much i could still cry and shed hot tears. But on the other hand i was quite honest to him.

Still basking in the excitement and euphoria of my 18th birthday, i was still love drunk with my first ''official'' boyfriend. The one i could freely hug and kiss and dream about all day and all nite. It was pure ecstasy.

But a young man came my way, i proved beyond reasonable doubt that he was truely in love with me. We live in two different cities, but this angel in the skin of a man was ready to risk everything for me. He called me almost everyday, sent me recharge card without my asking him, somethings he gave me pocket money for my upkeep.

I saw the sincerity in his eyes but i was feeling guilty inside of me. ''I must let him know what is at stake here''.

The d-day finally came, we were strolling he made mention of his love for me. After he had had his chance, i told him that i had someone i love even though am beginning to like him.

He persistent and saw everything as a challenge. I did all i could to avoid him. A day came, when he saw me with the man i loved. He couldnt stand it any longer. He stopped calling me, no text messages from him. My birthday came, he didnt message me at all. I was too scared to call him. I knew he was heartbroken but i never expected him to leave me this way.

Till date, i have not seen him. I wish to see him once again to apologise to him. He no longer use the number he gave me.

I wish...........hmmmmmmm......sigh heavily.

Kenneth wherever you are please forgivel

Activate: Sine

Quite stu.pid of you. The one you said you loved was not married to you yet you used him to scare this one away. Do you know what it means to be single? When you are single dont live like a married woman. As a single lady you dont rush to stick to only one man. By this i dont mean you sleep around.with men, When you are single, its a time to weigh the men as they are coming and the one who finally takes you to the altar is the one you throw in your heart to and stick. You girls should get rid of this foolishness. You owe no guy any 100 percent loyalty as long as you are single. Next time be wise.

2 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 08, 2014
You again LIABILITY ! Read below what you posted before on NL[/b][b][/b]

Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Liability(f): 7:11pm On Sep 02

he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. My bf is the most sincere and loving person i have ever seen.

Just on sunday, i was lured into bed by his best friend. He has been disturbing me, asking me of sex. I refused him each time he made this move.

I wanted to report him to my boyfriend, but i dont want to be the cause of their break up. I kept mute because they have been friends from childhood.

On sunday he called my linr that he had a message for him. That his sister was at his place and that she needed to know me.

That was how i was deceived, i entered his room only for him to come from behind, grab me and started doing funny things to me. I wanted to scream but was unable. He held my mouth and entered me before i could do anything.

My bf entered his house without knocking and entered the bedroom and saw us naaaked! Doing it.

I am in tears now. I was deceived. He doesnt pick my call, he doesnt want to see me anymore.

Please advice me. I love him with the whole of my heart. How do i get him back.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by generalissimo(m): 8:00am On Sep 08, 2014
firstEVA: He will call u soon, trust me, guys never truly forget girls they have a thing for
Yesss ooo! We dont forget u like that at all especially those of u that we've not yet slept with. Our feelings and persistence may revolve around that only but how would dummies like u know Yes, we'll buy u gifts, call u a thousand times.....those are d sacrifices we make......afterall, we wont fvck money. OMG! You gals will never learn! #Olojukokoro!
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by DKbarry(m): 8:07am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: warning: this is a true life story about me. It is also a bit long. Bear with me and read it till the end.

4 years ago was like a dream. But that dream was shattered by me as a result of my actions. To some extent i blamed mySelf so much i could still cry and shed hot tears. But on the other hand i was quite honest to him.

Still basking in the excitement and euphoria of my 18th birthday, i was still love drunk with my first ''official'' boyfriend. The one i could freely hug and kiss and dream about all day and all nite. It was pure ecstasy.

But a young man came my way, i proved beyond reasonable doubt that he was truely in love with me. We live in two different cities, but this angel in the skin of a man was ready to risk everything for me. He called me almost everyday, sent me recharge card without my asking him, somethings he gave me pocket money for my upkeep.

I saw the sincerity in his eyes but i was feeling guilty inside of me. ''I must let him know what is at stake here''.

The d-day finally came, we were strolling he made mention of his love for me. After he had had his chance, i told him that i had someone i love even though am beginning to like him.

He persistent and saw everything as a challenge. I did all i could to avoid him. A day came, when he saw me with the man i loved. He couldnt stand it any longer. He stopped calling me, no text messages from him. My birthday came, he didnt message me at all. I was too scared to call him. I knew he was heartbroken but i never expected him to leave me this way.

Till date, i have not seen him. I wish to see him once again to apologise to him. He no longer use the number he gave me.

First of all.. U've got to check ur signature here on NL.. .. "Am sexy nd i knw it" dats whats keeping a whole lot of ladies frm gettn married even till after 55yrs.. Beauty is in d eyes of d beholder oo.. Nt in ur gadam self satisfying balls with retina..

Back 2 d mata

Wen he was sendn u airtime, givn u oda gifts 2.. U neva told him u had anoda guy u re so engulfed with.. Nw dt u hav finished d call credit nd accepted d whole gifts u nw knw nd rmbr 2 tell him u hav a bf.. Dats really bad.. "What shall it profit a girl to lead a guy on (jux cos of airtime nd oda little gifts) and finally lead him 2 hrtbrk".. Jux let him bee ok.. He doesnt deserve to be treated that way by any girl.. So jst enjoy d gifts frm him nd let him be ok.. He is fyn wherever he is now.. And as for the number... Quit trying it cos it wont connect..
#UJUSTLOSTARAREGEM!!
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by generalissimo(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2014
oseiwe:
After 4 years? Except there is a coincidental meeting and who wants a liability anyways? undecided
Baaaaadt boi! LWKMD here o grin
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Olusanya333(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: He called me almost everyday, sent me recharge card, somethings he gave me pocket money for my upkeep
[b]
Liability: He called me almost everyday, sent me recharge card, somethings he gave me pocket money for my upkeep
When the above is included ladies are easily pliable. Abeg ladies upgrade ur IQ to 99.9%
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 08, 2014
You again LIABILITY see what you posted before!

I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. by Liability(f): 8:48pm On Sep 07

yesterday being saturday,idid my laundry asusual and couldnt finish becauseiwanted to preparea lovely dish formy boyfriend who wasvisiting meafter spending ayearin theuk. Hurriedly iwent to the market.

Whilereturning,iwasabout entering thehousewhen isaw themost weirdest thing. My landlord was standing wheremy unwashed clotheswereand was sniffing my pantiesoneaftertheother.

I had to rush wherehewasagavehim adirty slap. ''uselessman!''

why aresomemen so shameless?

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Mutuwa(m): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2014
enm: did you attend a secondary school in minna. There is a man inspector mutuwa

Noo sir. smiley
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2014
Ah ha, u a takin dis wannabe whorree on her every word? Go check all her posts - they are all ful of drama and recent too. Unless she admits she is a cockroach dats got 9lives and able to exhibit all 9lives all at once, you sir, shud nt patronize her wit rlatnship tips, nt to mention waiting on her feedback. A drama quin lookin for attention by messy up her own reputatn must be xo depressed that comitin suicide may jux be imminent. We nlanders aint equip to curb dis nervy traits. They ar so byond us. That is y every state has got a psychiatrik hospital. They attend to dis kind of disorder : ashawo wanna-turn whorree syndrome. She needs psycologikal convincin that she already is!

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by topemirates(m): 8:37am On Sep 08, 2014

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by homu88: 8:48am On Sep 08, 2014
And you are not an asset. This is a Liability matter.
Liability: you are not kenneth. This is not a joking matter.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by jahbiz: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2014
azunlimited: U be real liability grin
Dont mind her. She misses recharge card and Pmoney. These are the kind of girls we have in my dear country.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by bayulll01(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2014

you see when they say woman has fish brain you will all jump up and cry a river,u are in love with ur guy and yet u choose to cheat on him,not when you sleep with another guy u are presume to cheat on someone,if na guy now,u all know what will happen
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by bayulll01(m): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: i am having that guilt that i made a good guy turn bad. That my actions may have changed him completely and other ladies may be victims of my actions towards him.
pathetic that's exactly what you,don't judge kenneth cos I believe he will meet another babe that's not a nit wit
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Topeedo: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2014
pele o iyawo kenneth...by d way what kinda person names herself "liability"?
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by DJEhimond(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2014
@Liability ... In case you don't know, you have real talents. After checking your previous threads, I realize you are a potential scriptwriter or author. Nollywood is looking for you.

#iTooKnowMusic.com
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by EriboEghosa(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2014
hmm. you didnt even bother to knw his house or knw a little about him. Things aint done that way. Anyway, i pray u meet him someday.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Dee0907: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2014
There's a theory that states, when one is in love with one person but yet considers a two person,was never in love with the 1st person but the 2nd.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Niteezy: 9:22am On Sep 08, 2014
W

Babe it's only normal u feel dat way. U owe him no apology since u told him wat's at stake right from time. Trust me,he had done u a huge favor. I bet u if u had been with him, u wud Ave lived 2 regret it 4 d rest of ur life. Just stick with ur bf nd make d most of it. I pray u make right decisions in ur life. Peace wink
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by nikkoo(m): 9:24am On Sep 08, 2014

matchewwww

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Anacksunamun: 9:27am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability:

Read my lips; he's not a good man!! Let him go. A true friend that really cared about you won't change all of a sudden like that. If you are sure that it happened this way, and the reason he left was because he saw you with your love, then it's safe to say he'd an ulterior motive and never really wanted your friendship, shikena. His act was damn petty and childish. I don't see how a guy will pull such stunts and I'll miss him. A friend in need, is a friend indeed!!
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Haywhymido(m): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2014
azunlimited: U be real liability grin
damn sure she is, am sure what made her make dis post was d stop in flow of d guy's free airtime n pocket money. But sum guys funny sha oo, pocket money gal wey i neva marry u must be kidding me
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by adimorajoy: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2014
Please stay with your lover, why forcing yourself to another man? If he still love u, sure he will come back
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Sexytemi(f): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2014
chaiiiiiii, a gal lyk me won to dey bobo me, u no try at all., must you lie to gain popularity ni, all ur topics have diff stories, u were raped by ur bf's frnd today, pregnant by unknown sperm in a pool tomorrow, ur pants were sniffed by ur landlord when u went to prepare food for ur overseas bf that u said u had broken up with a day before next., Abeg shey na swear ni?, okay u want to be known on nairaland, now u known o, as the chief of all the liars on this forum, and we now re-name u lie-bility or lianus uba.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability, u again.

Am glad I didn't even bother to read this ur C & B.

Rubbish.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by yousouph07(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2014
if Kenneth calls u dat means e no do economics 4 sch

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by DENJIZZY(m): 10:24am On Sep 08, 2014
Don't lie...u are dying to see him deliver those goodies to u once again(calls, recharge cards and stipends)
My advice, stick to ur acclaimed lover

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.