Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:51 AM

Miley Cyrus Parties Topless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miley Cyrus Parties Topless (2114 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Dazzles At Her Birthday Parties (Photos) / Miley Cyrus B**bs & V*gin* On Display Inside Paper Magazine / Singer Emma Nyra Shares Risque Topless Photo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by Giststv: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-3fD2en8wS6w/VAySXEezzsI/AAAAAAABO_k/O5FzWI0vXXE/s280/m.jpg[/img]
Miley stepped out last night for the Alexandar Wang fashion week after party in nothing but ice cream nipple pasties covering her boobs..
Click here to see more pics
Re: Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by baysmith(m): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
***mchteeewww***...very soon now, she will start walking around naked...such a NERD!
Re: Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by ChildofChukwu(m): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
All I see is bones! angry

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 08, 2014
now look carefully at the lady on the right.....these are tittays, even Miley is cheering, lol!

Re: Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 08, 2014
She should not even have covered her n-ipples, there is nothing there grin to cover, it's flat na
Re: Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by missterious(f): 7:27am On Sep 08, 2014
mayapop: She should not even have covered her n-ipples, there is nothing there grin to cover, it's flat na

Lol. Don't mind her.

Celebs can be funny though, why leave everything else open & cover the ni.p.p.l.e? #FreeTheN.ip.ple grin
Re: Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by missterious(f): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2014
MRbrownJAY: now look carefully at the lady on the right.....these are tittays, even Miley is cheering, lol!

shocked
Re: Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by Dannylux: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2014
MRbrownJAY: now look carefully at the lady on the right.....these are tittays, even Miley is cheering, lol!

Unappealing..
Re: Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by Danhumprey: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2014
missterious:

Lol. Don't mind her.

Celebs can be funny though, why leave everything else open & cover the ni.p.p.l.e? #FreeTheN.ip.ple grin
I have been wondering about that. It's not just celebs. It's common among you women to expose your böobs but will do everything to cover the nìpples. Why?
Re: Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by Danhumprey: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2014
mayapop: She should not even have covered her n-ipples, there is nothing there grin to cover, it's flat na
Why do you women do everything to cover your nìpples even when you expose every other part of your boöbs? Please advise.undecided
Re: Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2014
Nothing even dey d chest to put lips...Miley suppose dey shame oo
Re: Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by missterious(f): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2014
Danhumprey: I have been wondering about that. It's not just celebs. It's common among you women to expose your böobs but will do everything to cover the nìpples. Why?

I don't expose mine. I can't speak for others.
Re: Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by MUSICOGA2(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2014

Re: Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by Danhumprey: 9:48am On Sep 08, 2014
missterious:

I don't expose mine. I can't speak for others.
You don't expose your cleavage?shocked

Talk true!tongue
Re: Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by tuneriolo: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2014

Re: Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by missterious(f): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2014
Danhumprey: You don't expose your cleavage?shocked

Talk true!tongue

Lol. I don't. I don't feel comfortable with it.
Re: Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by hatux: 11:14am On Sep 08, 2014
Smh! And I don't get the covering of the tips when actually we can all see the bare bosoms... She's crazy I think, another lady gaga in the making...
Re: Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 09, 2014
missterious:

Lol. Don't mind her.

Ikr! she needs to ask riri for some serious lessons on how to free the nipp.les lol grin
Re: Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 09, 2014
Danhumprey: Why do you women do everything to cover your nìpples even when you expose every other part of your boöbs? Please advise.undecided
At bolded most women, because not all women exposes their tits or leave them bouncing around, undecided some got dignity you know. So when you are trying to say "All women" just know that not all of 'em do that shiit smiley tongue
Re: Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by Danhumprey: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2014
mayapop: At bolded most women, because not all women exposes their tits or leave them bouncing around, undecided some got dignity you know. So when you are trying to say "All women" just know that not all of 'em do that shiit smiley tongue
But you are one of those women who do that shìt. Am I lieing?undecided

Say the truth!tongue
Re: Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by Danhumprey: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2014
missterious:

Wow! So we still have some decent girls? Girls with dignity,who find it ridiculous and uncomfortable exposing their boöbies?shocked

You are a real wife material. Infact wife material of the best yard! I think I gotta take you to the best tailor(Momma).wink
Re: Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by MrCork: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2014
.....kaiii..see booobsi....dyammm, we lov white women!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Miley Cyrus Parties Topless by haibe(m): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
missterious:

good, you look a bit decent..

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Badoo Shares What His Son Says About This Year (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Rapper Vectorthaviper Is 31 Today / Meet Marcc Rose, The Resemblance Of Tupac In The Movie: "Straight Outta Compton"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.