Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,615 members, 7,941,364 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Ngozi My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ngozi My Ex (703 Views)

Hand Written Love Letter My Ex Wrote Me 6 Years Ago / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi My Ex by njuwo(m): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2014
Ngozi My Ex
--------------- ------------

I was in a restaurant when my phone rang. I picked it up; Hello! Who is this? The voice said; Ofego it's me Ngozi your ex.
You just forgot about me shey, no calls, no texts! I cut in; No Ngozi, how can you say that, is you that forgot about me na, have
you forgotten that you were the one that dumped me?. She said; Hmm that's that, Ofego you are enjoying o. I concurred; Yes
o Ngozi. I am on BB now. She yelled; You don't mean it. I want to be on BB like you. I said; Hmm Okay. She continued; Ofego
today is my birthday, what will you buy for me. I exclaimed; You

Read more: http://njuwo..com.es/2014/09/ngozi-my-ex_7.html?m=1
Re: Ngozi My Ex by GANDALF1(m): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2014
And the moral of your story is...?
Re: Ngozi My Ex by njuwo(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2014
GANDALF1: And the moral of your story is...?
Thread with caution.
Re: Ngozi My Ex by GANDALF1(m): 8:58am On Sep 08, 2014
Pity you. Its a monday o.
Re: Ngozi My Ex by njuwo(m): 12:31am On Sep 09, 2014
GANDALF1: Pity you. Its a monday o.
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Love. / Money Money Money....must Read / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.