Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,986 members, 7,912,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:31 PM

At The Thought Of Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / At The Thought Of Business (654 Views)

Ever Thought Of Having Your Own Shop With Zero Capital! Here Is What You Need!! / Lists Of Business To Invest With Atleast #50,000 / How Can I Triple 4million Naira In One Month In Nigeria? What Kind Of Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At The Thought Of Business by cj1080(m): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2008
Ever been broke to the point where you mind tells you that if you did see any job as at that time you did take it.

Later on, it seems different ideas about different businesses keep coming to your mind. But you just don’t know how you can go about actualizing those ideas either because you lack the funds or the will power to do it. Finally when the funds arrive, you find yourself lacking in ideas.

The reason for that is, the human mind is built around being most active particularly when faced with lack and time. Remove the lack ,the thinking activity dies down. I’m not saying get broke again; I’m trying to say that sometimes the mind needs to feel a threat of lack for it to react and proffer solutions.

Sometimes it’s the simply threat that the funds you have might run out soon,may cause your mind to react to certain ideas.
The best way to develop that knack for ideas again is simply to………………………….

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls / Why Do Nigerian Banks Charge So Much? / What Is Happening With The So Called Wonder Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.