Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,643 members, 7,944,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

3 Lessons Every Nigerian Newbie & Pro Bloggers Should Learn From This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Lessons Every Nigerian Newbie & Pro Bloggers Should Learn From This (641 Views)

. / Guide To Blogging- 10 Effective Tips New Bloggers Should Know / Am Revealing The Some Of The Things Newbies Hate About Pro Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Lessons Every Nigerian Newbie & Pro Bloggers Should Learn From This by aywhy93(m): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
[size=14pt]Honestly, Starting from this moment, I am dumping Nigeria Traffic and going for the real deal - United States and United Kingdom Traffic. I cant believe how my AdSense Earning Somersaulted from NORMAL to HIGHER just this morning because I posted a review of the #Samsung #GalaxyNote4 with the official launch video on my Blog and shared it on Google+. Presently, I've gotten over 40 +1s and re-shares with many comments and interactions. This same post of mine is on Google First Page when you search - " Galaxy Note 4 Official video " ( which is one of the trending searches on YouTube and Google right now), sidelining other International, Well-renown, Top TECH Blogs like Mashable, TechCrunch, Engagdget, AndroidCentral etc even though they also have that type of post.

LESSON 1 - Don't underrate USA, UK, Canada, Australia and other top tier traffic, they are valuable. Take for example, If Linda Ikeji is making $100,000 on her blog (Mostly Nigerian traffic) monthly via Adsense, I bet you, she'll be making atleast $500,000 monthly if her traffic is from USA, UK etc

LESSON 2 - Google+ is Google's own Social Network and Google uses it to determine a website's importance and Search Engine results. So, always share your blog posts on Google+ even if it doesn't go viral, it will still give you some traffic.

LESSON 3 - Always use Hashtags on Social Media, especially Trending Ones because doing this will surely expose your post more than normal. E.g. Anyone that clicks on the Hashtagged Keyword - #Google will definitely see your post about Google if you add the # in it while posting it on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook. The only difference is the Hashtag, so why lose traffic and money just because you forget to type a '#' ?

Good day Fellas !!![/size]

(1) (Reply)

Complete Website Solution For Wordpress Website / Help Downloading Video / Banned From Facebook Advertising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.