Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,391 members, 7,940,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

Pls I Need Your Views - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Need Your Views (2031 Views)

Bullying In Our Secondary Schools share Your Views! / Nigeria Universities And Sorting: What's are Your Views? / ASUU Strike, Your Views And Objections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Views by Nafizzey(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hello Good day All

My Sister just received a message thus

You are admitted to SNIITPOLY, Ifewara, Osun State, Report with Credentials and 5,000 for registration. Check your name in
www.sniitpoly.org/admission. htm together with a phone number to call and make enquiry.

Good NLders, please I need your opinions and views regard this to confirm the genuineness of this message before i execute any action because she did not seek any admission into this institution

Thank you All
Re: Pls I Need Your Views by whatsmyname(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Firstly, if she did not seek admission, then how could she have been offered one? Secondly, why will you take action for what you are not responsible for? If she did not seek it, then she did not need it, did she? And the last time I checked, you are the one who chases admissions in Naija universities, and not the other way round, except some boys are probably hungry and need your money to maintain. In that case, give them if you are such a generous giver. lol.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Views by Priceless24(f): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Nafizzey: Hello Good day All

My Sister just received a message thus

You are admitted to SNIITPOLY, Ifewara, Osun State, Report with Credentials and 5,000 for registration. Check your name in
www.sniitpoly.org/admission. htm together with a phone number to call and make enquiry.

Good NLders, please I need your opinions and views regard this to confirm the genuineness of this message before i execute any action because she did not seek any admission into this institution

Thank you All

You have your answer right there
Re: Pls I Need Your Views by Nafizzey(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
@whatsmyname and priceless, thanks for the eye opener!

seriously, i smell scam too for that message... that's why posted here to be well Assured..
Re: Pls I Need Your Views by willchild(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2014
Nafizzey: @whatsmyname and priceless, thanks for the eye opener!
seriously, i smell scam too for that message... that's why posted here to be well Assured..
Nafizzey, The fact that you didn't seek admission into the institution doesn't mean she can't be offered provisional admission into the school. These institutions buy applicants' details from JAMB and contact them. The questions you should ask yourself are: Does this institution exist? Did you take the last UTME exams?
Believe me, I accepted an offer like this b4 and now am a graduate (not from same school though).
You've gotta dig a little deeper-----its in the course of digging that I even saw this ur msg.
My sister received the exact message too!

(1) (Reply)

Students Of Igbinedion University Okada(iuo). Let's Meet Here. / UNIMAID'S VC Prof. Njodi Breaks Record, Signs Over 40,000 Certificates / What Did I Do To UNN To Deserve This Hate Despite I Hail From Enugu In Nsukka LG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.