Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

Carporter Or Auction Export - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Carporter Or Auction Export (561 Views)

Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!! / Unsold Cars For Sale By Auction Export! / Auction Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Carporter Or Auction Export by invisikay: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
People,

Has anyone done business with either Carporter or Auction Export. I want to ship in vehicles and i need a form of review for their services. They both advertise here on nairaland so i thing maybe they have lots of customers. Waiting for your feedback..
Re: Carporter Or Auction Export by flameong: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
I purchased a car from Carporter before and everything went really well. I reserved the car on their website and they arranged everything else, including shipping to Lagos. They were very professional and had really good customer service. Always responded on time and gave me the information I needed. Hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Toyota Camry For Sale @ 680k / Toyota Corrolla (tokunbo) Forsale 1.1m / Used Cars From The 50 States Of The U.S Delievered To You In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.